of     1   

RSCakeBomb
#130321861Thursday, April 10, 2014 11:39 AM GMT

You will start your journey into the internet as a Level 1 Newbie. You will start at Google.com. To navigate, and choose a faction, just type into the search box. Here are all the different Factions you can choose!: GAMER +INT ++DEX +SPD This faction specializes in tasks of dexterity, skill and luck. Most are unremarkable, however some have taken to Youtube, a large site where they post videos that provide positive status effects and inspiration. Starting Moveset: Pwn: This move severely reduces the HP of any member of the Newbie faction Japanese Skill: This move only works on Japanese games, but posting a video of this to any site will give the watchers enchanced positive staus effects MODERATOR +++EVL ++MAG ++++BAN -INT This faction specializes in Dark Magick and banning people. This is an enemy NPC faction, but some report being able to join it. Moveset: Ban: This move allows the moderator to kick out a player from a forum. Although many players consider this move overpowered, you can counter this move with crafty social engineering. Threadlock: Locks a thread to prevent further flame wars. Thread delete: Deletes a thread. FORUMER: ++INT +TRL +PWR +FLM This faction specializes in posting interesting content and and entirely new class of moves, Trolling. They are mostly unremarkable. Moveset: Post: Takes one Mana. The Moderator faction may counter this with a ban Troll: Takes two mana. Raises the ANGER stat of forumers around them. Sub-Classes: Flamewar Neutral Forumer: +++INT ++PWR ++CLM(calmness) This is an upgrade of the Forumer class. Most people consider these people white knights. But they're really neutral. Moves: Defend!: Defends the person who's currently being flamed. Passive ability. Counter-argument: Argues with the flamers. Costs 1 mana. Examples: Me, Zipo BRONY: ++LOV -INT This class specializes in Friendship powered Magic This class is not universally loved... MOVESET: "Love and Tolerance":Starts a brony flamewar, reducing all non brony's HP 6 Elements: Uses the six elements of harmony to make more bronies OTAKU: +++JPN ++INT This class specializes in Super Saiyan powers. Anime such as Bleach, Soul Eater, Death Note and DBZ give them more attack power Moveset: Watch Anime: Allows them to concentrate their power for a Super Saiyan attack Super Saiyan: Gives them near invincibility and doubled attack power for 3 turns. Sub-Classes: Weaboo: ++JPN -INT +++++(!)WBO(weabooishness) This is an upgrade of the Otaku class. They spam japanese stuff. They overuse desu. Moves: Desu: Spams desu. Costs 0.01 mana. Example: Sonrick98 NECKBEARD: ++EVL +++MAG +++FLM -INT This evil NPC class specializes in dark magic and religious flame wars. They are henchmen of Candace, the final boss of the internet These are all the factions that I know of. The ultimate goal of the internet is to defeat Candace, the final boss at r/atheism. Google.com is the start point. You will travel to other websites later. Registration sheet: Name: Randall Strider Cakebomb (that's my oc's new name) Class: Flamewar Neutral Forumer Level: 9001 Bio: He's a frequent OTer who surf the forums. He's neutral in most flamewars and also goes to C&G and S&I.
RSCakeBomb
#130322101Thursday, April 10, 2014 11:47 AM GMT

BAMP Don't put in the level.
RSCakeBomb
#130322903Thursday, April 10, 2014 12:15 PM GMT

get rekt m8
nightshade7382
#130325710Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:54 PM GMT

I feel like this could be done SO much better.
RSCakeBomb
#130391364Friday, April 11, 2014 5:03 AM GMT

bump m8

of     1