of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

kseeking
#130325294Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:41 PM GMT

-Story- One day in 2050 a scientist believed he had discovered a way to geneticly enchance human DNA giving them extraordinary abilities or Powers. His name, Was Dr.Andreson. He spent his life trying to perfect the formula but along the way he lost almost everything. He lost his house, his money, his Job, and his family. When he finaly believed the serum was perfected he tried testing it on himself, and it worked. He had gained the power to control things with his mind, as well as to mind control people. But instead of using these powers for good. He decided he would use them for his own twisted purposes he tortured the public stealing money injuring people and even killing them. All seemed lost until finally the government though they had found a way to replicate the serum. Having no time to spare they quickly found a large group of people willing to test it and injected it into them. The reasult was a group of super powered beings being scaled by there powers on a 1 to 6 scale, 1 was the lowest, and 6 was the highest. Even though the test subjects got there powers from the government, most people joined Dr.Salsons cause beings promised money, fame and fortune. But, there were a phew who wanted to still fight against him. These people where called the Resistance. The Resistance took the fight straight to Dr.Salson, it is now all out war, but people still continue there lives not caring about the war. It is your choice, to join the fight, or watch from the sidelines. Rules 1. No Being OP 2. No Power-Paying God-Moding and Meta-Gaming 3. My word is law. 4. You respect the admins and you respect me. 5. Be nice no bullying. 6. Romance and swearing at your own risk. 7. Put "Serum" in other. 8. I will Control Dr.Andreson 9. "it's not in the rules!" Is not as excuse, use your brain and think before you post. -Admins- Kenzieroo, Katnisskid SwedishLemon PawKat Evilboo10 More might be added... Admins can accept/decline CS's and can make events, control NPCS, as well as make new rules and kick people(with my permission). Cs Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Superhero/Villian Appearance: Powers: What is your number on the scale? (Put "You Chooose!" Here): Weakness: Weapons:(optional) Items(optional): Bio/History (optional): Other: Are you in the Resistance?:
kattnisskid
#130325786Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:58 PM GMT

Cs Name: Matt Morzz Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Floppy red hair that hangs in his eyes, open getting in the way. He wears thick rimmed glasses that frame his dark brown eyes. Matt has a slightly athletic build but is more of a lanky person. His attire consists of checked shirts and lose jeans. Superhero/Villain Appearance: A dark black t-shirt with a red circle on it, tucked into black jeans with a red cape and black mask. Powers: Levitating or as he likes to call it "flying" as well as telekinesis and psychic powers. What is your number on the scale?: You choose Weakness: Fire and stronger psychic opponents. Weapons: His powers Items: His glasses, phone, chocolate bar and some money. History/Bio: A secret but will be revealed. Other: Mures Are you in the resistance: Yes
kseeking
#130325827Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:59 PM GMT

Name: Alexander, Samuel, Sanderson Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: He has Golden blonde hair which loves to swish around In the wind, he has dark brown eyes(they glow golden when he's mad or feels a strong emotion) he stands at about 6 feet tall and he weighs 150 pounds, his build is muscular through constant workout. Superhero/Villian Appearance: He wears a golden spandex costume(which is fireproof and impact resistant) that helps contain his energy manipulating powers. Powers: Energy Manipulation: He has control over all types of energy(except for Astral energy, magic energy, and spiritual energy) he can absorb energy and convert it into another of energy. He can control the energy around objects to move them with his mind. Energy State: By causing an atom to split he can create a miniature nuclear explosion, by absorbing this nuclear energy it causes his body to undergo transformation, transforming his body into living energy. In this state he has Super Strength, Speed, Stamina, ect.(beyond his normal enhanced condition) Enhanced condition: He has enhanced physical condition, giving him enhanced strength, speed, durability, ect. What is your number on the scale? (Put "You Chooose!" Here): 6 Weakness: He is emotionally unstable at times, you see if he generates or absorbs massive amounts of energy his brain can simply not take the stress, it causes him to lose control over himself and he goes into a berserker rage mode, in this state he has very limited control over him body. Because of this, he holds back much of his power. Weapons:None Items(optional): None Bio/History (optional): To be Explained throughout the RolePlay. Other: None Are you in the Resistance?: Sorta.
nightshade7382
#130326031Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:06 PM GMT

I see you made more sucky rps, meh.
nightshade7382
#130326068Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:07 PM GMT

Hah, I can be as rude, no washing for me! No soap, No silk, No smooth!!!!
nightshade7382
#130326087Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:07 PM GMT

REBEL AGAINST THE SOAP! I hate sooooooooooooooooooooooap! Down with Soap! Down with Silk! Down with Smooth!
nightshade7382
#130326106Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:08 PM GMT

(Just me being silly, anyway, time to write a C.S. Back in a bit!)
nightshade7382
#130326463Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:18 PM GMT

Cs Name: Fant 'Ghost' Sullo Age:13 Gender: Male Appearance: He has a tanned skin which was a commonly known as mixed race, but it is darker than average, he has white hair which spikes over the place but still looks like he put effort into it, His nose is smooth and quite small but his eyes are large with wonder, shock and horror, the pupils are a bright yellow and he claims to see things that no one else can see. He has a black hoodie with a yellow short sleeved shirt underneath, he wears loose jeans only kept up by a old leather belt. His socks are grey and his shoes are boots but only go up to his ankles. Superhero/Villian Appearance: Being confused, he joined the Dr, as he claimed that he could make him go back, while serving him, he wears a mask that hides his eyes, so that people don't easily recognize him, it goes around his eyes and covers them, otherwise, he wears his regular attire. Powers: He can see things even when blindfolded and on occasions leave his own body and 'scout' ahead, he hates his abilities and if he lets his hate take over, no one is sure what will happen What is your number on the scale?: You Choose! Weakness: He is prone to people insulting him as he lets his emotions take over, he doesn't really have any fighting skills but still comes to all the skirmishes, making him an easy target. Weapons:(optional) He has a switch-blade and that's about it. Items(optional): He always carries some money with him, and maybe a piece of paper to write down when he gets 'visions' Bio/History (optional): His parents died in a car crash according to him, but they had been shot dead at a hostage situation, but no one could bear to let him know, so they took him to a orphanage near a doctors lab, when the news that there was a man who had powers, it amazed him, so he volunteered but alas, the powers were unpredictable and he had grown to despise them, when the Doctor said he could remove his abilities, he instantly joined him. Other: Serum Are you in the Resistance?:Nope.
kattnisskid
#130326552Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:21 PM GMT

(Accepted)
PawzKat
#130327860Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:55 PM GMT

You're just bringing everything back today, eh? }
SagePakkana
#130329030Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:25 PM GMT

(Marked. Will join later.)
PawzKat
#130329261Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:30 PM GMT

Name: Kayden Kaspersky Grimm. Age: 17. Gender: Male. Appearance: Kayden stands at about 6'1, which, in his opinion he considers to be rather average for a guy his age. He weighs in at something around 150, his frequent activities keeping his build lean. Being tall, he is also lanky, and has a tendency to trip over his feet, or to accidentally knock something over with a backhand. He is a veteran runner, with lean, sinewy muscles in his legs. With skin colour that resembles something close to a creamy pale, with a hint of peach, he's certainly strange. Due to his fair skin, whenever Aiken is pressured to blush, his skin instantly heats up, becoming a splotchy, fiery red. Freckles can be spotted, falling over his nose and even lightly crossing into his cheeks. His eyes are stormy. Not gray, exactly, or blue or brown or hazel, or green. His eyes were all colours, and no colour, nothing fixed. His eyes, are the kind of eyes that, depending on the light, were green one moment, and hazel the next. Even blue. The only constant in them, was the oddly colour specks that floated around his irises, a redish-brown, clay-like. Another constant, is the 'flashes' of his irises. When angered, irritated, or annoyed, his eyes will flash, in a manner similar to lightning, turning his eyes pure gold for a second before fading back to story. A rounded appearance, his eyes hold, they are lashed by his long, thick lashes, which have been described as "lashes" a girl could kill for. Kayden's features could be described more as "rugged", or "sculpted", with prominent cheekbones and a chin. His hair is a dark, frenzied mess. Though while it isn't curly, his hair wouldn't be described as straight either. It can be called wavy, because, as stated, it was a mix of the two. It's also rare to see Kayden comb it, as he prefers the mismatched strands and such. As for the accurate colour description, it's dark...almost black in colour with the occasional lighter streak of brown running through. His eyebrows match his hair colour, as in most cases. On some days, Kayden will run around with a faint stubble on his chin. Superhero/Villian Appearance: I'll work on this. Powers: Aura Manipulation. What is your number on the scale? (Put "You Chooose!" Here): You choose. Weakness: I'll get back to you on this. Weapons:(optional) Nope. Items(optional): Nup. Other: Still nup. Are you in the Resistance?: Nope.
kseeking
#130329389Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:33 PM GMT

Accepted.
PawzKat
#130329786Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:42 PM GMT

What's pur numbers?
nightshade7382
#130329892Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:44 PM GMT

What's my number?
kseeking
#130329923Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:45 PM GMT

Kattnis 4.6 Ninja 3.5 Pawz 5
PawzKat
#130330215Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:52 PM GMT

Name: Dahy Viska Maeb. Age: Sixteen. Gender: Male. Appearance: A-as you might tell from my accent, I'm mainly of two ethnicities, Russian, and Irish. I inherited my mother's wide, expressive eyes, a vibrant shade of green which some describe as 'vivacious'. My lashes, are lo g, and dark, naturally. Also from her, I inherited her upturned, button nose, and impish smile. From my father, A-adrik, I share with him his shaggy blond hair, lightened, from many hours in the sun. Without light, during winter, I s-suppose it turns darker, into a more golden blond, rather than sunkissed. Also from my father, I share his darker lips, unusually ruby, compared to some. Another thing to note; My mum says I have a 'cherub' stature, short, with babylike, chiseled feathers, and puppy-dog eyes. Freckles a-also dappled my upper face; the bridge of my nose, and such. Technical features; M-my height is 5'2, quite short, and weigh 102 pounds." Superhero/Villian Appearance: Later. Powers: Nature Manipulation. What is your number on the scale? (Put "You Chooose!" Here): You choose. Weakness: I'll figure this out. Weapons:(optional) Nope Items(optional): Nope. Bio/History (optional): Nope. Other: Nope. Are you in the Resistance? Nope.
HisseyLeSnake
#130330266Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:53 PM GMT

Hey, look, it's Pawz with the crazy names again! :D
kseeking
#130330320Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:54 PM GMT

Accepted Btw, what nature do you mean? The nature of science, the nature of the cosmos? Or planet nature?
HisseyLeSnake
#130330536Thursday, April 10, 2014 4:00 PM GMT

Oh how did I know Pawz would choose nature. *-* I'll create my CS later.
PawzKat
#130333038Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:01 PM GMT

Nature as in nature. Nature manipulation.
HisseyLeSnake
#130334027Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:21 PM GMT

Oh and, can I reserve Hemokinesis?
kattnisskid
#130334043Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:21 PM GMT

Surprise !!!!!
HisseyLeSnake
#130334096Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:22 PM GMT

Hmm..I need a good name, got any suggestions? ~ALL HAIL THE NARWHAL KING!~
kattnisskid
#130334153Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:23 PM GMT

Kalduh? Wally? Mattucus? Marty? Calvin?