Scootrbro
#130453755Friday, April 11, 2014 10:09 PM GMT

are you trying to make Roblox like EA?
Valoric
#130457302Friday, April 11, 2014 10:42 PM GMT

Support.
DerProgrammierer
#130486562Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:22 AM GMT

"There are large businesses in China that hack accounts for a living that can't get passed an authenticator. And the hackers went to college to learn their stuff. If down right, it is nearly impossible to bypass an authenticator" Blatantly wrong. Even Blizzard admitted that it's not as safe as people make it out to be, and that it's possible to bypass. Chinese hackers have broken into websites like Google and Facebook as well as other American businesses, it wouldn't be that hard to break the authenticator numbers. Hackers don't go to college and their stuff. Most hackers are self-taught, even college CompSci doesn't cover how to hack, rather how computers work. Most "hackers" now a days are script kiddies, which aren't even hackers, they're more or less wanna-be hackers that use programs to do work for them. " I personally want answer of why they want to hack and keeping children had no fun with the games itself." They aren't hackers, that's why. "My main has been hacked without me giving info away, being pish ect. I am not stupid. It's clever hackers. You can insert I.P scans in game, using DJL exploits." IPs are quite useless, unless you leave ports open on your router, but most people don't even know how to open ports, much less what a port is/does. Much less finding an open port won't give the person access to your account, but possibly your computer or maybe a D/DOS attack. I have no idea what a DJL is? Do you mean DLL? "There's no possible way to "hack" groups or anything on the site, unless you obtained private information, or (1/1000000 chance) had access to all the roblox databases, and by that time i'm sure the hacker would hack more than just a group. " You are clearly misinformed, it's possibly to hack anything on the internet, how hard it is depends on the security of the company, but it's still possible. Want to learn Java? Contact me or visit http://www.roblox.com/Groups/group.aspx?gid=632774
NDSSurvivalman
#149447112Sunday, November 09, 2014 11:53 AM GMT

Support.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2