of     1   

RoKjell
#130750257Monday, April 14, 2014 6:02 PM GMT

Hello, I'm a programmer and I make games on ROBLOX. I recently started making a new game. I want someone or some people to make maps for me and instead of making it they get credits In-Game and if it aren't too many people also in description. I'm a good builder, I'm very good with C-Frame it's just .. I hate building alone. If anyone wants to help me or mayb make a personal server with build tools and blocks (tools like: delete, copy, move, C-Frame (not the gui but the tool), C-Frame resize (can resize trouch blocks) Everyone who wants to help me may answer on this threath or send me a message. Thanks for your help, RoKjell - Creator of The ShadowMaster.
ShiraWolven
#130751505Monday, April 14, 2014 6:20 PM GMT

What is the map going to be made for? What is the idea of your game? When do you want to map to take place? Where? When do you want it done? What kind of aesthetic does the map need? Why? What's the purpose of the map existing, does the visual style of the game make you think of that? Tell us more. "I wanna map" is something that anyone and everyone can say. --Shira
RoKjell
#130755433Monday, April 14, 2014 7:13 PM GMT

I said the map is going to be for my new game called HeadJumper (That's the name for now) It starts with a stupid game where you need to jump on people's head to earn points That will get more progressed and will become a better game ofcourse. I want the map as fast as possible because I can only script now with a map. The person who makes it can choose to make a personal server so we both build the map or he builds it alone but after it's done he makes it a model and makes that model a free model for some seconds untill i've got it. Why? Because I want to make games and I need maps for them. There need to be high and low points in the game because you need to jump on heads. I hope this is enough information.
EmberCult
#130756274Monday, April 14, 2014 7:24 PM GMT

Why jumping on head needs maps?
RoKjell
#130765900Monday, April 14, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

Because it's going to become a game with rounds. Try out my game The ShadowMaster (you need 1 friend) you see that' also with rounds. I'm not going to let them play it on an empty baseplate it needs to be fun.
RoKjell
#130813773Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:12 PM GMT

If nobody wants to do it, nobody gets credits. I can also make maps myself I just don't really like building, before I could script I liked building.
RoKjell
#130816277Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:26 PM GMT

I started making my own maps.

of     1