InteWv
#130781026Monday, April 14, 2014 11:45 PM GMT

Pros 1. Makes people but better clothing. But? You meant buy. Just for that, I'm skipping this. 2. Makes people make better clothing. Does not solve anything. 3. Makes NBC people learn to build games to get more money. People (like me) are lazy. Leads to stealing uncopylocked games. 4. Makes more people buy BC, thus letting roblox hire more people, Thus faster/better updates and monitoring. Keep in mind that some people will cheat people out of BC 5. Makes people save up there Tix instead of trading it away(Helps the Trade system) "There". No one might not take you seriously if you miss-spell things. Cons: 1. You little brat kids have you wait longer to get your OD clothing. Calling us brats does not solve anything.
TheGreatestScripter
#130781948Monday, April 14, 2014 11:59 PM GMT

You didn't comment on two of mine because of grammar mistakes.. Also you never gave me a reason that isn't opinion based.
InteWv
#130782282Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:04 AM GMT

"You didn't comment on two of mine because of grammar mistakes.. Also you never gave me a reason that isn't opinion based." There are more downsides to Price Floors. Plus, you just made your con look like a pro.
padam11
#130783548Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:23 AM GMT

450 rbx = 22 outfits, im sure no one would buy THAT many, but that's enough to buy a paid access game and a few outfits. plus, you could buy some ranks of your group. or you can just save up. you could do a lot of stuff with 450 rbx. \\ Here I am, the BlueMan! / / GET SCARED BY MY EYES! //
miniapollo17
#130787238Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:14 AM GMT

""There". No one might not take you seriously if you miss-spell things." No one likes double negatives, either.
coolsteve777
#130809482Tuesday, April 15, 2014 9:23 AM GMT

only smart Pro 1. Makes more people buy BC, thus letting roblox hire more people, Thus faster/better updates and monitoring. Cons:that make no sense 1. You little brat kids have you wait longer to get your OD clothing. were not all oders were players you steriotical gamer Im not an oder your 70% players on the form post are not oders the smart cons: 1.many players who have played in the past will and are angry. 2.more bully bc players I mean come on. 3.players rageing on forms (oh wait that all of us) 4.the inflations of the clan oders form 30%-50%
miniapollo17
#130838356Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:24 PM GMT

"the smart cons: 1.many players who have played in the past will and are angry. 2.more bully bc players I mean come on. 3.players rageing on forms (oh wait that all of us) 4.the inflations of the clan oders form 30%-50%" All of those fit as the same con listed: Whiny people wanting stuff when they don't contribute.
Taciturno
#130838431Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:25 PM GMT

Cons 3: Increases copying. na na na na, na na na, I'm radioactive, radioactive!
BrendonTheWizard
#130839071Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:32 PM GMT

I've posted 2 lists of cons that nobody has evaluated on. I tried to keep the bias things like "whining" out of it. To those of you who think that the price floor does nothing bad but make whiney kids angry and not get to dress up in OD clothing, you're an immature, entirely bias fool who needs to accept the truth, and not bend legitimate statements into bias opinions.
DrChowderr
#130839360Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:35 PM GMT

Maybe if we drop the price floor to 95 tix they'll stop complaining. OH WAIT THEY NEVER WILL ===A message to all you price floor haters, courtesy of the ROBLOX mods: youtu.be/NPlXc7h5z4M===
miniapollo17
#130840496Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:47 PM GMT

"I tried to keep the bias things like "whining" out of it. To those of you who think that the price floor does nothing bad but make whiney kids angry and not get to dress up in OD clothing, you're an immature, entirely bias fool who needs to accept the truth, and not bend legitimate statements into bias opinions." Be glad I refrained from saying whiny little brats, like I was tempted to. The whole point of this is to voice your OPINION on what makes ROBLOX better, not facts.
BrendonTheWizard
#130840728Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:50 PM GMT

@Mini, You seriously did that? You elaborated on my reasoning, and still, nobody has mentioned the actual points that I made?
BrendonTheWizard
#130840901Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:51 PM GMT

Time to paste and repost what nobody has elaborated on: An NBCer has to be a homestead just to chose between either one shirt OR one pair of pants. If an NBCer wants to get maybe 2 hats and have 1 or 2 outfits, they must be a BRICKSMITH. They can't afford to advertise! Due to the TRIPLING of the rates caused by the price floor, BCs, TBCs, and OBCs are all effected by it. Maybe not as noticable as what has happened to the income of an NBC user, but the effects are there Effects of the price floor: *Skyrocketed the amount of clothes pirated (Really. If you ARE a BCer, would you rather spend 20 robux on an shirt+pants outfit, or pirate it for free?) *Botched the trade currency economy with 300% inflation *CONSTANT "Invisibility" clothing scamming people nonstop (People are getting rich off this deceptiveness.) Yes, we had plenty of that prior to the price floor, but never like this. EVERYONE seems to want to make 'invisibility' shirts, they sell good. They seem to think this makes all clothing "high quality", when really, I see people with shirts and pants all the time, and you know what? I don't care. I don't notice that they're wearing an outfit, it doesn't cross my mind, because really - almost all clothing is terrible quality, but people still buy them, except hardly as much as they used to. All they did was make it a pain to get clothes. Shirts and pants being expensive do not want me to buy BC. I bought BC for the Places capabilities. If they want more bc sales, rather than DEGRADING the capabilities of a clothing salesperson, how about UPGRADING the qualities of ROBLOX Studio? And I'm not talking about that hideous Ribbon Bar update. I switched back to the classic style in a heartbeat, their Ribbon Bar was the worst update I've ever seen in ALL of my years on Roblox (And that's not something I have said about any other update.) They should make Studio less laggy, I have a fast computer, and Studio has more crashes with each update. The Price Floor has got to be one of the most flawed, one of the least thought out, and one of the absolute dumbest Marketing Technique they've tried.
miniapollo17
#130850492Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:26 PM GMT

I don't use ROBLOX studio often enough to defend or oppose it. I haven't even witnessed a case of pirating at all on ROBLOX, so once again I can't really oppose or defend it. I haven't ever used the trade currency, either. It won't make the clothing high quality, it's designed to make the high quality clothing that's worth the price be bought more compared to the cheaper clothing that was horrible quality, yet sold frequently. Clothes may not have made YOU want BC, but it certainly has made some others want BC. I didn't respond to that because I don't know enough about many of the topics you discussed.
BrendonTheWizard
#130853983Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:58 PM GMT

By "Pirating" I mean copying a shirt...
miniapollo17
#130856584Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:24 PM GMT

Yeah, I figured. I meant I don't go shopping for much in the catalog, considering I've worn the same outfit on ROBLOX for this whole year so far.
miniapollo17
#130856619Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:24 PM GMT

Yeah, I figured. I meant I don't go shopping for much in the catalog so I wouldn't know, considering I've worn the same outfit on ROBLOX for this whole year so far.
BrendonTheWizard
#130856884Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:27 PM GMT

Well copying of shirts happens absolutely CONSTANTLY, now.
coolsteve777
#130857071Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:29 PM GMT

That is it im gonna tell every one here A few things about the pricefloor -why is there a price floor this is simple roblox Is free and needs money to keep on running and better uptates come out and so on.what the creators expected was for more players to buy bc and I as a total flop and why was It a flop you ask? because old players (veterens) used to the good old days of 5 tix shirts and pants so they started rants on forums, youtube or it is just that roblox is a hypocrite (when someone tells others not to do that but they do it) http://www.roblox.com/I-3-ROBLOX-Shirt-item?id=129458334#CommentaryTab to see what I mean oh and before this end only time will tell what happens next on the price floor subject so stay cool untill then
miniapollo17
#130860956Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:07 AM GMT

Well, I'm a veteran (I had a safechatting, late '08 user, then a '09 user, then this one) as well, yet I accepted the fact that things change. The veterans should have more than enough money to buy these things, anyways. It doesn't take that long to save up 100 tickets, 200 if you wanted pants as well.
BrendonTheWizard
#130861648Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:13 AM GMT

Coolsteve, if they wanted to use it as a marketing technique, I'm pretty sure that there's myriad better ideas than forced mass inflation.
BrendonTheWizard
#130862791Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:23 AM GMT

VendettaTheGreat, the most prominent of all clothing makers on ROBLOX, and well-known as one of the best quality clothing designers, He, of all people, is the one LEADING the petitions and campaigns against the price floor
miniapollo17
#130867506Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:09 AM GMT

Honestly, I don't care about who leads what. He is as money hungry as people claim ROBLOX to be. Clothes aren't even what ROBLOX is about, yet people are whining. ROBLOX was designed to be a create-your-own-game type of thing. That includes playing other games.
BrendonTheWizard
#130867830Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:12 AM GMT

The point of that is that he, one of the richest people on all of roblox, Wants more than anyone else for the price floor to be gone. VendettaTheGreat makes some of the best quality Roblox on the site, so The OP's "2. Makes better clothing" pro listed is invalid.
coolsteve777
#130869611Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:29 AM GMT

colorful brendon sadly this is a marketing gimmick.What was the main goal?to make more players buy Bb,Tbc or Obc sounds like a gimmck because it is a gimmick just like Bc only games ps some of us do miniapollo why do you think I bought bc But your gonna whine arent you.