of     1   

devansh75
#131095049Friday, April 18, 2014 2:53 AM GMT

As you have seen, roblox has raised to the prices about 38 tix= 1 robux. I remember when it wad 10 tix = 1 robux. This is causing people to spam by saying "someone play my game or buy the gear off my place". Roblox is desperate for money. This is basically causing someome to get bc. Also, people are misusing the term "noob". When someone gets mad at someone, they call them a noob usually. People. There are tons of ways you can be a noob but you making someone mad is not :/ . I see atleast 5 new comments on the egg hunt page as people riot saying "OPEN THE GAME" and people are asking for refunds on their gear. roblox should stop selling gear and scamming people for a game that has been for 20 hours(im estimating). Games is really Sorcus if you watched the twitch videos. All games does is go on to his account to play games. roblox is using an employee to help them scam. They lose some working hours because of the egg hunt. They had an entire year to make it. Please comment negative or positive
ShiraWolven
#131095731Friday, April 18, 2014 2:59 AM GMT

no support, roblox doesn't adjust the economy, and the rate is 22:1 t:b. Also, considering Roblox is investor-backed, there's no need to be desperate for money. As for the spam, that was a problem ever since Roblox grew mainstream. As for the term "noob", it's a bast4rdiz4tion of the term "newb", with a slightly different meaning. "newb" means simply "new player", whereas "noob" means "idiot player attempting or not attempting to aggravate other players, but still being an idiot". I consider people who take the time to make me mad blithering idiots, and therefore noobs. As for the fiasco formerly known as the Egg Hunt, Sorcus reaches too high and too ambitious. There was almost zero testing done beforehand, because surprise surprise, they didn't want a repeat of TWH. Y'know, the accusations of P2P. As for Games being Sorcus, who cares? As for Games, that's the Rbx Inc hosting account for all their events, keeps it neatly in one place. As for Rbx Inc scamming, what are you on? As for having all year, what are you on? Same with losing working hours, that's Sorcus's job to develop these events. --Shira

of     1