hugeboo322
#131452651Monday, April 21, 2014 12:55 PM GMT

Suzanna looked overboard, she might be able to jump. "'Dat assmhmhmmhmhmh'-whoever huge sat on last." -Soardlo
Smough
#131483578Monday, April 21, 2014 8:25 PM GMT

(Far enough, but it may be smart to let the airship take its course. The spiders aren't deadly enough to actually kill anybody.) Babalon balt chiso faboan ilsi!
vamking12
#131485013Monday, April 21, 2014 8:40 PM GMT

Nek " Don't fight her!"
nogoalsn
#131487056Monday, April 21, 2014 8:58 PM GMT

Name: Lord ##### ###### Personality: likes to try to kill his brother Lord #### once in a while, smart, talented with sword fighting, and good with a sniper. Appearance: #### ####, brown hair ##### ####, strong. ######## Sword, sniper. Bio: #### ## lords town in lord city. Element: earth.
hugeboo322
#131488669Monday, April 21, 2014 9:14 PM GMT

"W-why!?" "'Dat assmhmhmmhmhmh'-whoever huge sat on last." -Soardlo
Smough
#131489359Monday, April 21, 2014 9:22 PM GMT

(mmm, sorry noal, but it's really not all that good of a CS. i'm afraid i'm gonna have to deny you -- plus, magic's only for the people that are 'admin', so.) Babalon balt chiso faboan ilsi!
vamking12
#131489823Monday, April 21, 2014 9:27 PM GMT

He can join.
k3rl343
#131497779Monday, April 21, 2014 10:51 PM GMT

What happens?
padam11
#131498068Monday, April 21, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

Age: 23 Name: Skylar Skyland. Parents and how are they royal: James Skyland, king of Skyland; Mother Skyland, queen. bio: The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, aThe developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just liThe developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just liThe developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.ke achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.ke achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.me. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.s a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies.The developers and builders can get player points by people buying stuff in-game. In return, the builders can distribute these points to other robloxians, as a form of an achievement. Builders can distribute the points along with badges, just like achievements earned in-game. Kinda like Playstation Trophies. \\ Here I am, the BlueMan! / / GET SCARED BY MY EYES! //
Smough
#131498105Monday, April 21, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

(Airship is barely functioning and it's probably slowly sinking, and the spiders are probably slipping into everything and screwing up everything to make it worse. Most likely going to go somewhere different completely.) Babalon balt chiso faboan ilsi!
padam11
#131498325Monday, April 21, 2014 10:56 PM GMT

Personality: A weird person: went to hospital five times. Appearance: red hair; looks like op Weapons: trident, ak47 Element?: Rock. Other: nothun \\ Here I am, the BlueMan! / / GET SCARED BY MY EYES! //
Smough
#131498423Monday, April 21, 2014 10:57 PM GMT

(aaaand there we go, first of 'em. denied.) Babalon balt chiso faboan ilsi!
k3rl343
#131498516Monday, April 21, 2014 10:58 PM GMT

Nyko I am fighting spiders.
vamking12
#131500077Monday, April 21, 2014 11:14 PM GMT

Nek " Koem! We need to get there! " I go as fast as possible " Go faster! "
hugeboo322
#131500339Monday, April 21, 2014 11:17 PM GMT

"Go?" "'Dat assmhmhmmhmhmh'-whoever huge sat on last." -Soardlo
vamking12
#131500752Monday, April 21, 2014 11:21 PM GMT

Nek " Kill spider! "
k3rl343
#131500877Monday, April 21, 2014 11:22 PM GMT

Nyko I kick a spider off the rail.
hugeboo322
#131503385Monday, April 21, 2014 11:44 PM GMT

"K-KILL IT!" "'Dat assmhmhmmhmhmh'-whoever huge sat on last." -Soardlo
vamking12
#131503496Monday, April 21, 2014 11:45 PM GMT

Be " Yes!
k3rl343
#131503786Monday, April 21, 2014 11:48 PM GMT

Nyko The spider falls, I go attacking other ones. "HELP ME!"
hugeboo322
#131503924Monday, April 21, 2014 11:50 PM GMT

"No" "'Dat assmhmhmmhmhmh'-whoever huge sat on last." -Soardlo
k3rl343
#131505095Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:01 AM GMT

Nyko I forcefully throw a spider into you.
hugeboo322
#131510314Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:44 AM GMT

She ducked. "'Dat assmhmhmmhmhmh'-whoever huge sat on last." -Soardlo
vamking12
#131512826Tuesday, April 22, 2014 1:05 AM GMT

Nek " Only fight the spiders. "
k3rl343
#131518644Tuesday, April 22, 2014 1:52 AM GMT

Nyko "If she would help!"