of     1   

MadameViolettaHartt
#131495131Monday, April 21, 2014 10:24 PM GMT

In late 2035, Three female USCPF Soldiers were stranded after their UR-18 was Shot-down by the ACMF over North Carolina. These three women survived the crash, but ACMF were quick to their location. They quickly gained to their feet, grabbing anything they can use use to survive. The ACMF noticed an unusually large pack of Feral Mutants, and retreated. The Mutants were first to approach, and the women fended off as long as they could, but were forced off, and fled, mutants trailing behind. The ACMF sat in their camp, laughing and enjoying themselves, believing the Survivors were dead. Over night however, the guard noticed the women approaching the camp. The guard warned the others and they gathered their weapons and got ready. There were 8 ACMF at the Camp that night, but in the end, only 2 fled the camp alive. They spoke of these women as Angered Demons... But the women call themselves Valkyries. Today, the Valkyries travel Pearl Harbor, as the Peace Keepers of the Wasteland. Puritan- First Level of Valkyrie/Paladin, aswell as the Civilians. Not yet one of the officials. Sentinel- Men and Women who proved to be strong and willing enough, earning their wings. Officials. Paladin- [Males Only] Strong Peace-Keeping warriors. Valkyrie- [Females Only] The True women warriors of The Heaven Order. Matriarch- Leader of The Valkyries, and The Heaven Order.
1perrytheplatypus
#131497047Monday, April 21, 2014 10:43 PM GMT

feminist scum -Knowledge is power. Use it wisely, unless you don't have any.-
LadyNichola
#131791584Friday, April 25, 2014 12:21 AM GMT

Feminist? This is a RP group, we're set off the Valkyries but in real life we don't act like them nor do we have a reason to like them... It's just to add more of this element to ATF, so shut up! :D
1perrytheplatypus
#131793289Friday, April 25, 2014 12:38 AM GMT

"Feminist? This is a RP group, we're set off the Valkyries but in real life we don't act like them nor do we have a reason to like them..." Then why are you roleplaying as them? "It's just to add more of this element to ATF, so shut up! :D" More overpowered religious freaks to a wasteland? Also, I can't shut up. I'm typing, silly goose. -Knowledge is power. Use it wisely, unless you don't have any.-
Orthodoxhalo35
#131811176Friday, April 25, 2014 3:37 AM GMT

The guy above me is making me fall on the floor laughing. Really man you are taking it way to far. So what if we are not exactly like them who cares, we are here so stop trying to be a smart @ss.
WiFiKing42
#131811320Friday, April 25, 2014 3:39 AM GMT

Whoever said he was taking it seriously John Marston up my butt
1perrytheplatypus
#131894902Saturday, April 26, 2014 1:49 AM GMT

"The guy above me is making me fall on the floor laughing." I bet you're just staring at the screen, not even rolling on the floor. "Really man you are taking it way to far." You're taking it "to" for by posting your damn ATF garbage in the wrong forum. "So what if we are not exactly like them who cares, we are here so stop trying to be a smart @ss." Smart ass. Yes, that isn't censored. Also, I didn't say you were exactly like them. If you don't like your roleplay characters, then why do you role play as them? Also, who cares if "we are here?" You aren't even there, this is the internet. -Knowledge is power. Use it wisely, unless you don't have any.-
hugeboo322
#131895162Saturday, April 26, 2014 1:51 AM GMT

stop posting this "'Dat assmhmhmmhmhmh'-whoever huge sat on last." -Soardlo

of     1