Smough
#154393200Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:34 PM GMT

"There's only one thing I know that'd come for Juur's sword. It's not a Divine," she looks above as the Black Golem destroys more buildings, "it'd be a *Coronzo*. As much as a *Coronzo* could also deal with that thing, they're more likely to cause massive amounts of damage." i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154393706Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:42 PM GMT

"Well, I have that Valorous Entity's sword too. Would that attract a Divine?"
Smough
#154394006Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:46 PM GMT

She looks to you in confusion. "We need only one or two, not eight." Catira grunts as she gets knocked onto the ground from the Black Golem smashing everything. "Oi! You could probably lodge the sword into it, but that's a waste of money!" i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154394327Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:50 PM GMT

"I'm no stranger to wasting money. That bed better have been worth it," I say with a short-lived smile, "if you can distract that thing, I can stick the sword into its leg."
Smough
#154394498Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:52 PM GMT

She got up, her expression going from serious to that of converged concern and embarrassment. "W-huh? W-worth it?" Though, that was quickly diminished as the Black Golem had drawn near. "I can distract it probably. It doesn't look hard to distract. Ready?" i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154394768Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:56 PM GMT

(I meant worth it, as in like, she would enjoy the comfortable-ness of the bed rather than the Chris Hansen-attracting wa- nevermind) "Ready," I say, drawing the Sword of Valor and getting ready to rush the Golem once it's distracted.
Smough
#154395278Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:03 AM GMT

(She came from a different time, remember.) With a nod, the woman unsheathed her saber and ran out. The Golem had quickly noticed her. Before long, the beast had begun attacking her. Her agility was still present, though, as she managed to pass through his offensive attacks without much difficulty. "Kin-to-pa!" Several slots opened up on its sides with a salvo of missiles being fired. It was idle, however, and Catira took the chance to run underneath it to force it to turn around. The missiles still followed her, though, forcing her to escape into another alleyway. Several explosions were heard in the meantime with the Black Golem having turned around. It wouldn't recognize you nor pay attention to you as it was focused on the woman. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154395781Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:09 AM GMT

(Not sure if I have to roll for this, doing it just in case.) While the Golem was still turning, I got up and ran towards it, shoving my blade into its left leg and forcing it through, making sure only the hilt is visible before moving away from the creature's legs and drawing Juur's sword Rolled a 7
Smough
#154397590Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:33 AM GMT

(No rolling needed.) The Golem seems to have not noticed. Backing up, things started happening. The Black Golem was about to walk forward but was promptly stopped in its tracks as a massive snake-like beast with several wings and a whole myriad of jewels hanging off of it began wrapping around its body, beginning to constrict the beast. A second Divine appeared, a Valorous Entity. The colossus slammed down into the Black Golem, shoving its sword repeatedly into the crown of its head. A third appeared, being a legless humanoid with three faces converged into one, eight wings on its back. It came down onto the Black Golem and began to violently smash its leg. One final fourth Divine came down, being a very large, disembodied thing with the heads of beasts for feet, rings with energy pulsations keeping it together. It had begun crushing its arms with the jaws of its feet, leaving the Black Golem almost defenseless. After a while, the four Divines dissipated, the Black Golem falling to its side. The Valorous Entity's sword was no longer present in its leg, but it was exposed and quite damaged. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154397881Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:36 AM GMT

With Juur's sword still in hand, I rushed to the fallen Golem and began slashing wildly at the hopefully exposed area underneath its belly.
Smough
#154398186Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:40 AM GMT

The underside was entirely exposed. Except there was nothing there, it was already destroyed entirely. Those Divines had done some serious work. Catira rushed over. "Is this thing dead?" She panted, her hair somewhat messy from having to run and evade so many attacks from the colossal machine. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154399201Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:51 AM GMT

"I think so," I say, debating whether or not to tell Catira she looked nice with her messy hair, eventually deciding on saying nothing as I sheathe Juur's sword. "Shall we head into the theater now Your Majesty?" I ask, unable to hold in a very short laugh.
Smough
#154399327Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:53 AM GMT

"That seemed too easy." She sighs. Looking up, she squinted. "Is that the sun?" Catira backed up before pointing up to a hole in the ceiling. There was a strange light that would almost be blinding to some. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154400071Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:02 AM GMT

"Might just be a light on the fritz," I say, looking away from it.
Smough
#154400180Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:03 AM GMT

"Sun." She says. Catira promptly turned around and walked forth, taking lead. "That's still my dream." i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154400390Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:05 AM GMT

"What, that light on the ceiling?" I ask as I follow beside her, stay near her.
Smough
#154400631Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:09 AM GMT

"No. Build my kingdom to the sun, to rise to become as glorious as it. I want to see it shine again. I assume Juur put a curse over the city? This darkness does not suit me." i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154400813Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:11 AM GMT

"Aw, scared of the dark?" I ask, "I could buy some extra lights to put in my apartment if you want me to."
Smough
#154401367Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:18 AM GMT

"Not scared. Just don't like it. Makes everything depressing. In my kingdom, the sun represented three things: Joy, unity, and eternity. All men, women, and children had equal value. They never had to fear about being executed for what they were. They were all people who had some value. However, I feel that as I've observed, this darkness gives me the sense of the opposite. Enmity, discord, and oblivion. That machine was created for oblivion on behalf of one's antipathy so that they may set out discord. It makes sense in the end." i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154401531Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:20 AM GMT

"That's a different way to look at it," I say, "I wouldn't know anything about light, all I saw was complete darkness until recently."
Smough
#154472983Friday, January 23, 2015 5:36 AM GMT

She sighed. "Look. Let's just get on task here, we've got a pilgrim we need to retrieve." She had ceased talking at this point. After a while, you happen upon the rats again. They don't seem to be doing much, but after a little, Catira points out something. "They seem to be staying away from something. They thin out towards a certain point." She looks about as the rats had become less and less populated in some areas. "Have you ever heard of the story of the Squalid King?" Her attention averts to you for a brief moment with the question before back to analyzing where the rats are exactly staying away from. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154473047Friday, January 23, 2015 5:38 AM GMT

"My parents never told me stories, and I couldn't read them myself," I say, looking and examining where the rats thin out.
Smough
#154473940Friday, January 23, 2015 6:35 AM GMT

She sighed. "Nevermind then." The sigh didn't sound like one of frustration, it sounded more like one of pity. It could almost be misconstrued as insulting if you didn't like her. After a while, she points towards a general direction. "Over there, looks like they don't like to stay near there." Getting up from kneeling, she walks forth towards the direction. "I just don't understand, we went through the entire place, didn't we?" i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#154480818Friday, January 23, 2015 2:51 PM GMT

"Maybe we just missed a spot," I say, walking next to Catira in the direction she's headed.
Smough
#154690960Monday, January 26, 2015 7:20 AM GMT

She walks over to a generally isolated area. Catira furrows her brows, kneeling down as she looks about the carpeted floor. Feeling it around, she unsheathes her saber before getting up. "Darkmongers. That's a Darkmonger you're looking for, aren't they?" She gets back up before stabbing into the carpet, cutting a circular hole and tearing off the opening. Getting up, she looks to you and point to a strange symbol etched into the ground. "I recognize these. Markings of a Darkmonger. They're people you don't want to be involved with. At best, this is a person you're looking for who's being led to a Darkmonger. At worst, one who *is* a Darkmonger." i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.