Z0rr0w
#155670698Tuesday, February 10, 2015 1:01 AM GMT

I moved my spear into a grip where I could stab something if need be. With that, I began heading in the direction of the singing that's broken into the silence.
Smough
#155675904Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

After walking for a while, your legs began to grow weary from the walking. You hadn't any rest. And you weren't just about to rest yet, either. Ahead of you was what looked like a woman singing a lullaby to a massive, yellow creature. It had wildly, uneven gray fur growing from just about everywhere. It was severely disproportionate. Heavily torn cloth wrapped around it, and it noticeably had a protruding ribcage that pierced through its skin. Three horns grew from its head spiraling outwards, none of them looking like each other in the least. This creature, what was it? It was even more grotesque than that swollen abomination. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155676483Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:22 AM GMT

I slowly sat down to rest my legs, breathing in and out before speaking up. "A-alruna?" I stammer, still tired.
Smough
#155678214Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:48 AM GMT

Her singing stopped. Her arms dropped to her side as she turned towards you. Her cloak covered her face, but it was obvious it was a woman. Backing up, the woman pointed towards you. The last thing you wanted was to get into a fight. Rising to its feet, the colossal creature rose to its feet. The quadrupedal beast huffed as it stared at you. The woman stepped out of the way as she rose from the floor, having torn wings of what used to of intricate design. The cloak spread to act as actual wings, however, revealing a dirty, purple dress underneath of royal design. Her skin could still not be seen, however. You hadn't any idea what you just got yourself into, but with the beast and the woman, your chances were slim. At least, though, you had some form of alliance. Rising from a portal next to you was Raloch in the flesh. "Got a contract to get this Monk Beast here. Glad to see you found it. How about you go deal with the mistress and I deal with the Monk Beast?" He looked downwards at you as he lit his cigar with his thumb. Was he helping you? If he was, it wasn't out of charity. i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155678762Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:56 AM GMT

"I don't see any other option," I say, slowly rising to my feet after fully catching my breath. When I've stood up completely and regained posture, I pointed my spear towards the woman and quietly muttered under my breath. "Phamoh oi el umplif."
Smough
#155679607Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

Your skin had become crimson, veins protruding more obviously. The Monk Beast immediately attempted to charge into you, but was promptly stopped as Raloch threw his fist through a portal, coming out the other side as a giant fist into the Monk Beast's face. The thing reeled back, roaring as it shook its head. The flying woman conjured up a glowing, yellow chain with what looked like a stinger attached to it. She whipped it around a few times before stretching it out towards you in an attempt to grapple you. Mysterious Woman - 10 Health ------------------------------ Monk Beast - 15 Health ------------------------------ Raloch - 50 Health You - 7 Health i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155680177Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:15 AM GMT

I attempted to run forward towards the woman, ducking underneath her chain and striking upwards at her with my spear's reach. Defense roll 16 Attack roll 14
Smough
#155681412Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:36 AM GMT

The woman hissed, flying away. The spear just clipped her, but it was enough for some sort of damage. From the looks of it, it was only on the leg though. She conjured up several black particles before shaping them into a large curved blade. She sent it down towards you in a spinning motion, sending dirt flying everywhere. (Attack roll of 1 -- get a critical defense and she damages herself.) Raloch leaped high into the air as he divekicked into the Monk Beast's head. He was brutally unrelenting as he quickly followed up with a downward strike with his fist, leaving a resounding booming sound. Whoever Raloch was, you weren't sure if you wanted to even mess with him at this point. Mysterious Woman - 9 Health ----------------------------- Monk Beast - 13 Health ----------------------------- Raloch - 50 Health You - 7 Health i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155681649Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:39 AM GMT

I attempted to dive out of the way of the blade, before scrambling to my feet and running towards her, leaping up and trying to get a good hit on her with my spear Defense roll of 9 Attack roll of 13
Smough
#155682492Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:53 AM GMT

(Defense roll of 18.) As much as you tried, she adapted. The woman flew away as the sword boomeranged back to her. Immediately, she split it into two and flung it back to you, the two coming from both sides. (Attack roll of 14.) The Monk Beast leaped to bite at Raloch. A horribly failed attempt it was, however, when Raloch gave it a swift, flaming punch into it's jaw. Once more, it reeled back, roaring in rage. Mysterious Woman - 9 Health ---------------------------- Monk Beast - 11 Health ---------------------------- Raloch - 50 Health You - 7 Health i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155710352Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:46 PM GMT

I sprinted forward with my spear in an attempt to avoid the blades, thrusting the weapon out towards one of the woman's wings once in range Attack roll of 17 Defense roll of 6
Smough
#155738894Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:09 AM GMT

(Defense roll of 15.) You roll as you are struck by the blades. Scrambling to your feet, you resume to doing what you were going to do originally. The woman attempted to fly over you to avoid the injury, but she yelped as the cloak and wings were torn. Finally uttering her first words, they seemed to be ones of detached, insincere sarcasm. "My apologies." The woman lowered herself to your level almost, but not quite to make her stop flying. Immediately, she began teleporting -- or perhaps it wasn't teleporting but her moving at incredible speeds -- around you before charging towards you with two glowing, blue hands conjured from what seemed like nothing, striking into you with incredible force. (This will instantly crit you, negate this by rolling a natural 20.) The Monk Beast on the contrary was still doing badly. Raloch raised his leg before slamming his foot into the ground, sending several pillars of fire into the Monk Beast. Some part of it had to be tangible apparently, as it was sent flying upwards. Mysterious Woman - 8 Health ---------------------------- Monk Beast - 9 Health ---------------------------- Raloch - 50 Health You - 6 Health (Will be down to 4 health if you do not roll a natural 20.) i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155739221Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:13 AM GMT

I tried to brace myself for the impact of the hit while simultaneously raising my spear to my hip to hopefully stab her as she struck me. Attack roll of 19 Defense roll of 8
Smough
#155744062Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:41 AM GMT

(Defense roll of 17. Critical damage dealt.) You were slammed into the ground at full force. However, in turn, she was stabbed by the spear fairly badly through the abdomen. The woman hissed as she stood up after tumbling on the ground a few times. She resumed flying, somewhat damaged. She snapped her fingers as a few dazzling glints of light made their way over to you before several explosions followed shortly after. (Attack roll of 7.) Raloch was still putting hurt onto the Monk Beast. Though, it was able to escape Raloch's unrelenting wrath and attempted to charge its way into you full force. (Attack roll of 20.) Mysterious Woman - 7 Health ---------------------------- Monk Beast - 7 Health ---------------------------- Raloch - 50 Health You - 4 Health (Will take another critical if you do not also roll a natural 20.) i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155757625Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:24 PM GMT

I stepped back away from the glints of light to avoid them, shortly before trying to move out of the way of the Monk Beast's charge by stepping to the right and stabbing it as it moved towards me. Defense roll against Mysterious Woman - 11 Defense roll against Monk Beast - 17 Attack roll against Monk Beast - 18
Smough
#155770697Wednesday, February 11, 2015 9:22 PM GMT

You managed to avoid the explosions, however the Monk Beast rammed into you full force. The spear was driven deep inside of it, fortunately. You were sent flying from its hit, probably breaking a few ribs in the process. Of course, though, the two were quickly taken by surprise as Raloch had leaped up to the woman and swung her directly into the Monk Beast. Looking to you, he conjured up a weapon of golden make. "Better you fight with somethin'!" He flung the golden blade towards you before returning to distract the Monk Beast and woman. This blade was familiar - in fact, you felt like you held this golden weapon before. It didn't matter, you had something to fight with finally. Mysterious Woman - 5 Health ---------------------------- Monk Beast - 4 Health ---------------------------- Raloch - 50 Health You - 2 Health i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155777098Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:07 PM GMT

I took hold of the blade and slowly got up, coughing and holding my chest as I started to regain my balance. Upon managing to stand up fully, I tighten my grip on the weapon and dashed towards the woman, slashing wildly at her chest area. Attack roll of 20
Smough
#155777882Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:20 PM GMT

(Defense roll of 1 -- super critical. Dealt 4 damage.) The woman yelped as several strikes to her chest. She tumbled across the ashen ground, shakily getting up. The hood was finally down, revealing a pale woman with a blue diamond symbol on her forehead. Rising from the ground again, she summoned more of the black particles again, having them gather into several things until they encompass her. As quickly as they gathered, they dispersed and the woman was gone. Raloch was fighting with the Monk Beast at full force still. At this point, he's ripped off one of its horns and has begun wailing on it with its own horn as if it was a air-filled bat. Mysterious Woman - (ESCAPED) ------------------------------ Monk Beast - 2 Health ------------------------------ Raloch - 50 Health You - 2 Health i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155778379Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:30 PM GMT

I turned away from where the woman once was and rushed over to the Monk Beast, slashing at the ribcage that stuck out through its skin. Attack roll of 8
Smough
#155779077Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:41 PM GMT

(Defense roll of 7.) The Monk Beast roared in pain as it was struck at the open ribcage, flailing. Raloch, however, was the one to deal the final blow. He charged straight through the ribcage of the beast and out through the other side. This man could not have been human, and if he was, he had to have some gimmick going on with him at that point. The colossal beast fell with one final roar. Raloch landed next to it as he brushed some blood off of him. "Gonna have a field day here." He looks to you. "Guessin' you found her?" i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155779231Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:43 PM GMT

"Alruna?" I ask, "No, no I don't think so. Unless that woman was her."
Smough
#155780019Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:55 PM GMT

He took out another cigar and put it in his mouth, lighting it again. Taking a drag, he shrugs. "Somethin' tells me that was her. Diamond on her forehead and I caught a glimpse of her skin. S'what I expected. Can't say for sure, though. Sure as hell didn't belong here, though. People down here don't look like her or attack like her. Monk Beast here gave me more suspicion also. Whoever she is, though, it took a toll on her." i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155780266Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:58 PM GMT

"What now then?" I ask, "should we try to go after her, wherever she went?"
Smough
#155780655Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:04 AM GMT

"No telling where she went." He simply replies. "That trick she did is Chaos related. Only time I've ever seen it was with the Eye of Chaos. If I had to guess, either she's the Eye of Chaos, or a part of the God of Chaos. Both are equally unlikely, 'cause neither appeared in so long. Been at least a millennium since an Eye of Chaos appeared and probably a few eons since the God of Chaos appeared." i run a restaraunt full of kids with down's syndrome and other mental disabilities.
Z0rr0w
#155781001Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:09 AM GMT

I heave a sigh. "I don't think Catira will like knowing what's happened to her wife, erm, ex-wife," I say, "can you send me back to my world now? No point going on a wild goose-chase here."