of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

1Riblock1
#131732339Thursday, April 24, 2014 5:56 AM GMT

You're too young and too privileged to understand what you rap about; you should discuss the price floor and massive abuse in popular groups.
LordHock
#131740414Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:49 AM GMT

I did but got banned for a day
superhighbob
#131741254Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:09 PM GMT

Because if I was a rapper about roblox..... I'm pretty sure I would be the biggest nerd to live
SisterMaryClarence
#131755941Thursday, April 24, 2014 5:31 PM GMT

I agree.
1Riblock1
#131786398Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:29 PM GMT

@Bob Not if you're a kid, or writing lyrics only and not making audio recordings... or both. @James I can understand they would, but isn't it worth the risk to give meaning to the lyrics people could relate to?
ddmanman1
#131789820Friday, April 25, 2014 12:04 AM GMT

I RAP ABOUT REAL LIFE SON! No in all seriousness people are more relating to things that go on in rl, like gas prices and problems the go through, we just use roblox to promote ourselves. a freestyle bout gas prices: Gas prices gas prices, Tear your eyes out when you see dem gas prices, Some people do gas (call em chief keef) But thats the other kind! Gas prices gas prices I shoot you over dem gas prices no not with a gun but with a knives, a cat might scratch out your eyes, or you might walk off a cliff, but in that case YOU WILL DIE! Gas prices, gas prices!
1Riblock1
#131790011Friday, April 25, 2014 12:06 AM GMT

That actually has better flow than those I have sadly chanced upon.
ddmanman1
#131790554Friday, April 25, 2014 12:11 AM GMT

its hard to rap about gas prices
Sonicjr723
#131792912Friday, April 25, 2014 12:35 AM GMT

It really isn't, that was just bad.
Thehotwildfire
#131794183Friday, April 25, 2014 12:46 AM GMT

Eh, -shrugs- I have a neutral position about issues. I would think its fair enough. Soldiers can leave any time when they so desire, and the raised up prices are just to keep the servers up every day. So in my view, everything is still all right.
ddmanman1
#131795008Friday, April 25, 2014 12:52 AM GMT

I tried to rap about the price floor and got banned!
1Riblock1
#131797639Friday, April 25, 2014 1:13 AM GMT

@Thehotwildfire, I still do not know how this travesty of ignorance may occur (please note, this is not at all an insult), but ROBLOX is not barely making it. Servers are not exactly expensive to host, especially if you run a home server, which I expect they do. From previous calculations, I deduced ROBLOX's income is three million per month (I shall vindicate them if you doubt them quite heavily). They do not desperately need money. They are rich.
1Riblock1
#131798797Friday, April 25, 2014 1:22 AM GMT

@Sonic It is not what? It is not having better flow? When you respond to a sentence discussing a topic with one auxiliary verb, do not reply with a wholly different one. There are some other mistakes you made, such as the assumption he was seriously rapping, but from the left cranial hemisphere damage-evident defense of ro-rap you gave on a past post, I can tell you will not actually consider yourself wrong at all and will prefer to begin an hour-long discussion about verb use and whether the sarcasm of his rap was made obvious.
1Riblock1
#131799230Friday, April 25, 2014 1:25 AM GMT

DDman, don't post it to the forums at all, in that case. This does unintentionally relate to an earlier post of mine, but it does not match the subject too strongly: post it on a closed group wall. There, the only problem will be fanatical ROBLOX "addicts" and their reporting of everything that the censors and admins of ROBLOX encourage disapproval of.
1Riblock1
#131799527Friday, April 25, 2014 1:28 AM GMT

Finally, a reply to DDman's earlier post. They do not rap about issues in the way that they condemn the issues; they mostly promote violence and drug addiction, knowing nothing about either.
Sonicjr723
#131799940Friday, April 25, 2014 1:32 AM GMT

"It is not what? It is not having better flow? When you respond to a sentence discussing a topic with one auxiliary verb, do not reply with a wholly different one." Or you could not make an asinine assumption by reading too deep into my post and realize that my statement was simply that it is not hard to rap about gas prices. "There are some other mistakes you made, such as the assumption he was seriously rapping," I never claimed that he was seriously rapping. I simply stated that it was bad. I have seen his lyrics before, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious. "but from the left cranial hemisphere damage-evident defense of ro-rap you gave on a past post," I was not particularly defending "ro rap". "I can tell you will not actually consider yourself wrong at all and will prefer to begin an hour-long discussion about verb use and whether the sarcasm of his rap was made obvious." How can I be wrong about something that really did not even have much of a meaning that you assume it did? You are trying far too much to read into my statements. Are you desperate for something, perhaps?
Jeitoni
#131800179Friday, April 25, 2014 1:34 AM GMT

Some people have different interests. If they feel like they should go on telling fake story's about there lives then let them. It's not effecting no one to be honest, it's just the people that have nothing to do and try to aggravate the "ro rappers". That just leads to endless fighting, witch typically is really sad.
1Riblock1
#131805417Friday, April 25, 2014 2:25 AM GMT

There we go, Sonic going off again. "Or you could not make an asinine assumption by reading too deep into my post and realize that my statement was simply that it is not hard to rap about gas prices. " "Some people do gas (call em chief keef) But thats the other kind!" "or you might walk off a cliff, but in that case YOU WILL DIE!" "Gas prices, gas prices!" Even if this is a rap intended to be decent, yours said nothing about it not being difficult; it said "It really isn't" without pointing out what you were speaking of in the first place, making it very difficult to tell; your posts could benefit from the realization that, when you do not directly respond to statements (Such as "It really isn't that hard to to make such raps"), nobody knows what you are responding to. It is also enjoyable to see your anger played through the use of "asinine"; if you wish to be taken completely seriously, stop showing emotion. I do not have the privilege of being able to, due to my personal emotional problems; as such, I am often eternally vengeful and hateful. You can speak like a respectable individual, do it. "I never claimed that he was seriously rapping. I simply stated that it was bad. I have seen his lyrics before, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious." As said before, highly irrelevant. Also, according to you, your statement "was simply that it is not hard to rap about gas prices". Here, you decided that you, in fact, "simply stated that it was bad.". In common english, a "simple statement" has one subject and one predicate; your two statements are quite conflicting, and I must say that I am not sorry to cast them down as invalid. "I was not particularly defending "ro rap"." Well, what exactly did you spend two hours doing? Your actual purpose was never clear during the entire debate, casting great doubt on your own ability of logical discourse. "How can I be wrong about something that really did not even have much of a meaning that you assume it did? You are trying far too much to read into my statements. Are you desperate for something, perhaps?" You yourself have actually shown incredible desperacy, through your relentless countering of, apparently, any post you consider offensive to yourself or a concept you support. Comically, "How can I be wrong about something that really did not even have much of a meaning that you assume it did?" in fact refers to a post which you assert is a simple statement with two subjects, and in the first place was entirely unclear, as I have indeed previously mentioned; your overtly frequent reference to it shows to me that it is an area you are quite confident in, it will be indeed hilarious to see your attempts at rebuttal. I hope you are as miserable replying as I enjoyed typing this. Regards, Riblock
1Riblock1
#131805599Friday, April 25, 2014 2:27 AM GMT

The post was a question, Jei; the statements in the actual post only explain my stance.
Sonicjr723
#131808709Friday, April 25, 2014 3:05 AM GMT

"Even if this is a rap intended to be decent, yours said nothing about it not being difficult; it said "It really isn't" without pointing out what you were speaking of in the first place, making it very difficult to tell; your posts could benefit from the realization that, when you do not directly respond to statements (Such as "It really isn't that hard to to make such raps"), nobody knows what you are responding to." If you are not familiar with my posting formats or you are just unable to take a clue then of course you will get confused. It does not matter to me if you misconstrue my replies. "It is also enjoyable to see your anger played through the use of "asinine";" Or you are deluding yourself to believe that I am angry...? Or perhaps you are actually deluding yourself to believe you can sense emotions. Or you are just reading into things too much again. "if you wish to be taken completely seriously, stop showing emotion." Showing emotion through text? Are you really this desperate? "I do not have the privilege of being able to, due to my personal emotional problems; as such, I am often eternally vengeful and hateful. You can speak like a respectable individual, do it." You should consider working on your mentality before your emotional problems. You seem to be somewhat schizophrenic. "As said before, highly irrelevant." I was literally discussing the topic that you brought up. "Also, according to you, your statement "was simply that it is not hard to rap about gas prices". Here, you decided that you, in fact, "simply stated that it was bad.". In common english, a "simple statement" has one subject and one predicate; your two statements are quite conflicting, and I must say that I am not sorry to cast them down as invalid." You are using simple in the wrong context. Are you really desperate to prove me wrong about something or are you simply just looking for things that aren't existent within my posts because you think it is working? "Well, what exactly did you spend two hours doing? Your actual purpose was never clear during the entire debate, casting great doubt on your own ability of logical discourse." If you honestly believe that I spent two hours typing up responses to you then this makes me doubt your logic more than anything. "You yourself have actually shown incredible desperacy, through your relentless countering of, apparently, any post you consider offensive to yourself or a concept you support." Again with arbitrary assumptions. I am not particularly desperate for responding to you when you seem to be confused about my post. If anything, it really does seem like you are desperate to prove me wrong about something. Or perhaps you are trying to prove something to yourself? You are practically "reaching" in a debate. "Comically, "How can I be wrong about something that really did not even have much of a meaning that you assume it did?" in fact refers to a post which you assert is a simple statement with two subjects, and in the first place was entirely unclear, as I have indeed previously mentioned;" Your ignorance or perhaps your desire to take anything literally and misconstrue it is what caused you to think that I was setting grammatical boundaries to my post by posting "simple statement". Simple and statement were not a single term (nor were they referring to grammar), but you somehow interpreted it that way. "your overtly frequent reference to it shows to me that it is an area you are quite confident in, it will be indeed hilarious to see your attempts at rebuttal." Or that you are grasping at straws. "I hope you are as miserable replying as I enjoyed typing this." Then I would not suggest that you get your hopes up.
ICESHACK3000
#131809475Friday, April 25, 2014 3:14 AM GMT

This is why they don't rap about roblox Issues. "I get all the OBC (Vip) in the club. Robloxian women use body sets that make them look attractive but my problem is, I don't know if they're a fat Ho on the other side. Yo yo yo, I get Robux (Money) daily. Rappin like Slim Shady. Free My Neggah CoolGuy6969. He be banned for talkin sheit. Moderators (Po-Po) can't handle us!"
World_Champ
#131809783Friday, April 25, 2014 3:19 AM GMT

ooo sonic killem
IcyTheHedgehog
#131812447Friday, April 25, 2014 3:55 AM GMT

>ro-rappers ew that sounds very cancerous
1Riblock1
#131819408Friday, April 25, 2014 5:59 AM GMT

"It does not matter to me if you misconstrue my replies." Counter-intuitive if you want your arguments to matter. "Or you are deluding yourself to believe that I am angry...? Or perhaps you are actually deluding yourself to believe you can sense emotions. Or you are just reading into things too much again." I did believe you to be angry, in fact, since you fired a cross-examination of my negative post towards you in this thread (Note that it was not an argument at all; you actually decided to logically take apart a message essentially saying "I don't like you, get out", simply because it was aimed at you.[I expect you shall misconstrue my usage of elements of your post as the makings of an argument, of course.]) "Showing emotion through text? Are you really this desperate?" "i hate you" "omfg just LEAVE ME ALONE >-<" "Your idiocy is staggering, you moron." The examples of emotional text, of course, are unnecessary, as I could simply patronize you for not understand what a "connotation" is. The quotes, of course, do not quote you, or any user, as far I intend. "You should consider working on your mentality before your emotional problems. You seem to be somewhat schizophrenic." Not only did I not say anything about working on my mentality, but you have begun to make assumptions on my mental state, as well as addressing my points. I could actually point out your absolute refusal to end a discussion, ever, as a sign of some sort of illness. "I was literally discussing the topic that you brought up." This is a classic straw man. I assume you meant this: "There are some other mistakes you made, such as the assumption he was seriously rapping". The topic at hand was you; the message was a long statement expressing my annoyance at you, since you wasted my time in the first thread we spoke in. I expect that will be quoted? "If you honestly believe that I spent two hours typing up responses to you then this makes me doubt your logic more than anything." This was the amount of time you spent in that thread, all posts combined, arguing with everyone to exit in the right. All I can do is thank you for not posting there any longer. "Your ignorance or perhaps your desire to take anything literally and misconstrue it is what caused you to think that I was setting grammatical boundaries to my post by posting "simple statement". Simple and statement were not a single term (nor were they referring to grammar), but you somehow interpreted it that way." Ignorance is a lack of knowledge on a topic, and I clearly explained the definition of it. This is actually myself misconstruing you. "Again with arbitrary assumptions. I am not particularly desperate for responding to you when you seem to be confused about my post. If anything, it really does seem like you are desperate to prove me wrong about something. Or perhaps you are trying to prove something to yourself? You are practically "reaching" in a debate." But you still do; there is no post you do not respond to. As said previously, due to my issues, I am unable to end any sort of argument. I do not care whether you are wrong or not; I will simply continue to reply to responses, simply because I am unable not to. You seem to require having the last response in any thread you join. "Your ignorance or perhaps your desire to take anything literally and misconstrue it is what caused you to think that I was setting grammatical boundaries to my post by posting "simple statement". Simple and statement were not a single term (nor were they referring to grammar), but you somehow interpreted it that way." I did misconstrue the statement. "your desire to take anything literally and misconstrue" I actually made a fair mistake in my interpretation this one single time; your unclear typing did, in fact, not allow me to understand your texts privy to this. "Or that you are grasping at straws." I did misconstrue it. I do not understand this is obvious by now, but I feel it is better to leave no question. "Misconstrue" is indeed sarcastically overused here.
awesomelilwayne29
#131841896Friday, April 25, 2014 4:21 PM GMT

I WILL THEN HAVE HIGH RESPECT FOR THIS FORUM IF PEOPLE DID THAT

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right