of     1   

GoldenKinq
#131811386Friday, April 25, 2014 3:40 AM GMT

(Chorus) I been working so hard. and I tried to stay tough. Everywhere I go it's "Fix your bars" It seemed as if my best wasn't enough. (Verse 1 Kh) No matter how hard I try it seemed as if I was ignored. I feel like I haven't been listened to since I was 4. No matter how hard I worked on my verses. They would always yell haven't we heard this? Wrote just to get booed off stage I was nervous. I wanted the last performance but they just closed the curtains. I had to work with what remained. My best wasn't enough until they found out I was Hurricane. It didn't make a difference. Why should I be treated different. I had to overcome all the dissing. So when I finished all you heard was crickets. I never burn out I'm not a star. At my full potential rhymes didn't matter you had live large. Claiming your gods and couldn't be or beat Kendrick Lamar. I was left to die with the creatures. All I ever wanted was a teacher. I almost blew up I learned not to self destruct. And also learned to some people My Best Isn't Enough. East Coast (Verse 2 Pj) No matter how hard i try it hard to stay fly Never been the best even when i try I feel like i might just roll over and die Go straight up to the sky Get sent back to the bottom See the devil dressed up in a tie It's so hard to make these rhymes Everybody already decides To throw me overboard Washing away with the tides I try to hide but there's no place in sight Despite our differences We should just end this fight I feel so strong I have written all my wrongs But still yall will dislike this song Take a flight to Hong Kong And jump off the top of the shanghai Some nights i cry because Yall treat me like i should die It's wrong Thats what i made this song In hope that you all will remember To not treat someone Badly But you would gladly Talk trash behind someones back And you try to make them feel hurt like they stepped on a tack Good night world I'll be back Wc Ec United
bloxxer8888
#131811656Friday, April 25, 2014 3:44 AM GMT

9.5/10 I see you winning rookie of the year in radix awards
GoldenKinq
#131812006Friday, April 25, 2014 3:49 AM GMT

Thanks
Icyclez
#131837894Friday, April 25, 2014 2:59 PM GMT

This is really good. Would've been better if the rhymes were more on point, other than that not complaining. 9.5/10
drake17dude
#131839006Friday, April 25, 2014 3:23 PM GMT

Nice but Phantom your up against Street
DrillBoyKOKO
#131848898Friday, April 25, 2014 6:10 PM GMT

My Best Isn't Enough Remixes: My Best Isn't Enough (Mitch Festa vs. Morris Droidport Remix)
colby51015
#131861351Friday, April 25, 2014 8:36 PM GMT

Damm ngga. 9.5/10

of     1