of     1   

elfoxy
#131858486Friday, April 25, 2014 8:08 PM GMT

I think if some sort of joystick functionality were added it would be great, I got mine pretty cheap (£10) imagine being able to fly a jet or drive a tank with it on ROBLOX! I also think controller support would be cool for some games that aren't exactly keyboard friendly (racers) and better mouse options would be appreciated, I find first person a bit strange and it'd be great to be able to increase/decrease sensitivity. Also if this were implemented there should be a decent level of configuration via ROBLOX studio options, and maybe the ability for place owners to show on a game's page whether it supports controllers or joysticks, or if they are recommended.
elfoxy
#131863754Friday, April 25, 2014 8:56 PM GMT

Perhaps steering wheels also? I've played alot of Kerbal Space Program and some other games that benefit from a peripheral device
GenericallyNamed
#131864088Friday, April 25, 2014 8:59 PM GMT

yeah i doubt this would happen
elfoxy
#131864453Friday, April 25, 2014 9:02 PM GMT

Plenty games have support for this sort of stuff, I mean it could really make ROBLOX even more diverse and enjoyable. Oculus rift would be cool also, but I doubt enough people would really be there to make it worthwhile adding the support.

of     1