of     1   

tokyodrift7
#131869577Friday, April 25, 2014 9:46 PM GMT

[INTRO] If the world's superpowers, all got along, There would probably be no wars, But by the end of this song, I'll show you all, The real source of disruption, And you'll be amazed, That the answer is corruption... [VERSE ONE - MCT] It starts with Mr.Bush, Keeping things all hushed, Weird he is so eager to send in troops, But whats with all the rush? You think our enemies can make bombs - This I understand - But once you raided all their lands, There's nothing - and it's "Oops, My bad" How sad, All you love is war, Like d##k to a wh0re, Cause like a wh0re your sucking countries, For info - also more, And one day if you ain't lucky, With Russia - we'll go to war, You think the road ahead is sunny, But then there comes the storm... [MCT] *Whisper* Then there comes the lies... [VERSE 2 - MCT] This time you've crossed the line, With the CSS, Spying on all our close allies, And no one can contest, Cause everytime someone revolts against - All your policies, They're marked a traitor and have their arrest - But where's democracy? [MCT] *Whisper* And Its all - Just a mockery, And don't talk to me, You think I haven't read the glossary, All from A to Z, I've seen all the countries, That you've left to be, Helped kill Spanish citizens, Back in '83... [MCT] *Whisper* And then- You supplied these human slayers - They killed thousands of people, While they pay in the devil's layer, You won't pray at the steeple. Its not that your wrong - Or even that you hurt people, You move your sins along, And continue to be deceitful... [HOOK] 26 Wars, Millions of causalities, Philippines to Vietnam, Won't speak of the fatalities, Corruption in these streets, And corruption in these governments, Corruption in these fleets, And corruption in these stubborn men. [VERSE 3 - MCT] You think war is just a harmless game of battleships, Bomb another country then later - don't give a shet. Do you look at the globe and think who's next? Tell where's the next country you'll go and annex? Will you think you're tough, sayin' "I'm the man"? Will you be in a rush to invade Iran? You're corrupt but you won't admit it, Stop with the wars, just fkin' quit it! [HOOK] 26 Wars, Millions of causalities, Philippines to Vietnam, Won't speak of the fatalities, Corruption in these streets, And corruption in these governments, Corruption in these fleets, And corruption in these stubborn men.
Sonicjr723
#131878706Friday, April 25, 2014 11:09 PM GMT

goo . gl / ZCt3zW I am proud.
drake17dude
#131884226Saturday, April 26, 2014 12:06 AM GMT

#M.A.A.D CITY INSPIRED N I LIKE IT
tokyodrift7
#131884680Saturday, April 26, 2014 12:10 AM GMT

Thanks! lol
drake17dude
#131885054Saturday, April 26, 2014 12:14 AM GMT

READ YO PM
streetfighter919
#132249645Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:53 PM GMT

Nice
KingHurrican3
#132281216Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:24 AM GMT

8/10 But I feel as if the 3rd verse could've been better.
tokyodrift7
#132326989Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:11 PM GMT

I kinda ran out of fuel XD But, I will tr and do this topic more Thanks for reviews

of     1