of     1   

streetfighter919
#132193368Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:00 AM GMT

(Verse 1 IDestroyRobloxians/Black-fog/1Blackfog) Where I am now I had to struggle, Being where I am is alot of trouble. I am a living legend I rap better than you and I'm only eleven, My rhymes and mind are like a weapon. It was hard to get to this position, I will tell you how so listen. I started rapping when I was five, I started off rapping about someone who died. I've been told I have talent, thats when I really started rapping. Meek mill inspired me to write, I had the rap apple then I took a bite. How I got here I will tell you it is hard, Its like I had no food and I had to starve. Street Kh and me, We all our the living legends you see. We are like chuck norris or robert e lee. Stick to it you can be a beast, The living is unleashed. EC {Hook; Street} Living legends... We don't follow heights, we set em Born to win, I'm a menace Envy, but we all know they're really just jealous (Verse 2 Street) Living legacies, legends through accomplished tasks... I looked into the face of shame and took off his mask... Triumph and relief comes with this success... Advanced moves puts pressure on them as If I would have compressed... Jealousy and envy comes with it all... They'll watch every move, praying for us to fall... But legacies are kept alive for centuries to come... I X out the competitors and then add up the sum... Competition is going mute, ironically at the sound of us... I'm at the top being supported like a truss... I take competition like the American revolution... But your more like the Cold War, never made a gesture or movement.... Spitting out acid, my competition is frightened... Light up the death candles cause I'm feeling enlightened... I used to be underground causing earthquakes... But now I'm soaring through success while watching the earth shake... We kill our competitors before they fire back... But they've most likely collapsed before we even attack... Pressing down on me is really no pressure... I'm a competition so big, unable to even measure... Legendary beings, we're the gods of radix... It's such a relief to simply say that we made it... Dropping bombs on them, they're more like Pearl Harbor... My aimed attacks are more targeted than an archers... Confront the opponents and fall through them like they're transparent... My musics in my DNA so my family will inherit... Quotable speeches will stick on you like leeches... I let my mind flow, no lower movements like a paraplegic... Invisible attacks, legends on the track and you know I'm strategic... Spit ill verses, contagious plague flow... Started as a seed and I sprouted, continually to grow {Hook; Street} Living legends... We don't follow heights, we set em Born to win, I'm a menace Envy, but we all know they're really just jealous (Verse 3 King Hurrican3/King Hurricane) Took off of planet Uranus. Still a legend in Radix. That's I'm a goblin skin green not painted. I feel like Hov the rock. I wanna stay this way I'm not ready to meet 2 pac. I'm the man behind the mask. Unlike a lot of legends I don't it for the cash. Just because I'm a legend don't mean I'm on the right path. I'm a legend not a god But I still breathe alien gas. Being a legend doesn't mean get good rates. To get here you gotta work and overcome hate. I'm legend I'm aggressive I broke out my cage. Ye I'm a legend and I'm lucky to be living. But I still have pen ink and notebooks so it's only the beginning. Being a legend is not always being great. Street just makes it looks that way. Being a legend isn't just great verses. This is just how I express myself and put others in hearses. Blades couldn't deal with the hate he lost his potential. Lost his skill too his blades aren't elemental. He thinks he's a legend but he's just mental. He claims he owns rhymes and got em for rental. He used to think rapping were actually instrumentals. Claims to be from north Dakota and is a kid from Seattle. Thinks he's strong blades but he's very fragile. Keyyon just stop lion. He wants to be a legend like me, street and lion! He wants to be Bullet, L Murder and aetion. But in order to be a legend you needa stop hating. Claims to rap horror core and sings the national anthom. This kids not a legend yet and he wants to be Phantom. He wants to be like me most of all that's his goal. Can't happen when your just a 6 year old troll. East Coast
streetfighter919
#132194303Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:09 AM GMT

Kool rate?
streetfighter919
#132241457Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:56 PM GMT

Yeyeyeyeye
Sonicjr723
#132249050Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:46 PM GMT

Street definitely controlled this one. The first verse was bad. I would have cut it. KH could have done better. I've seen him do so. "Started as a seed and I sprouted, continually to grow" is correct. You have evolved as a lyricist.
streetfighter919
#132249293Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:49 PM GMT

Thanks sonic.,,
DrillBoyKOKO
#132597607Saturday, May 03, 2014 7:28 PM GMT

Living Legends ReRelease: Milton Douglas vs. Street, Black-Fog & King Hurricane - Funeral Legends (Mumu Gives Elmo MashUp)
streetfighter919
#132598664Saturday, May 03, 2014 7:39 PM GMT

Hmmm

of     1