of     1   

TigersMutations
#132903731Tuesday, May 06, 2014 8:00 PM GMT

"Don't be a murder like me For you shall see That you will pay a fee Not a fee of money For money is funny But a fee of pain For your blood will drain Murder or be murdered Is murder the lesser of the two evils?"~ Crisotri's sweet side. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "I murder in the morning I murder late at night l murder when the time is right l murder my family l murder my friends l murder anyone who gets in my way l kill you with a claw l kill you with a bite l kill you with acid l'm a murderer l'm going to kill you now don't scream don't yell don't fight me just sit there and DIE DIE DIE DIE! ! ! ! ! ! ! !"~ Crisotri's sadistic side
Mycousinblade
#132904422Tuesday, May 06, 2014 8:09 PM GMT

What?
byrondude16
#132908207Tuesday, May 06, 2014 8:53 PM GMT

What? [2] Are these supposted to be poems?
JayInsane
#132908789Tuesday, May 06, 2014 8:58 PM GMT

S'beautiful :D
elfxninja
#132915678Tuesday, May 06, 2014 10:14 PM GMT

"Don't be a murder like me" Don't tell me what to do. "For you shall see" I'm looking and I don't see nothing. "That you will pay a fee" I'm a bit short, can I use credit? "Not a fee of money" Oh, Thanks! "For money is funny" It ain't that Hilarious. "But a fee of pain" Nothing compared to what my eyes and brain cells are feeling. "For your blood will drain" Spooky. "Murder or be murdered" Is this supposed to be a poem? "Is murder the lesser of the two evils?"~ Crisotri's sweet side." No it isn't, and I read this in Freddy Kruger's voice.

of     1