of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

evilboo10
#132919562Tuesday, May 06, 2014 10:57 PM GMT

(Based upon inFamous Series) [-Table of Contents-] Story (Past, Three Weeks, Present) Factions Districts Character Sheet Rules Administrators [/Story\] On Tuesday, March 21, 2014, the world as we know it was changed forever. New York City was one of the largest cities in the US, and one of the most populated. There were always many events occurring there, but none quite as big as the blast… or as deadly. A scientific organization known as ‘The First Sons’ had delivered a bomb called the Ray Sphere to some random delivery guy, in the form of a package. Calling ahead to make sure it was opened; the ray sphere was the beginning of a new era of civilization. When the package burst open, it created a massive explosion, disintegrating thousands, spreading a special sort of radiation for miles. Some thought it was the end… others almost wish it was the end, as the blast was the cataclyst to the worst reign of chaos in US history. Civilization had committed suicide, and New York City had become the chaos incarnate of a city. Other conduits began using their powers to seize control, creating factions of their own. But that wasn’t the only thing that had happened because of the blast… Those who managed to survive the radiation were either infected with a plague, or had received special abilities. You see, a few thousands of people possess what is known as The Conduit Gene, making them eligible to receive powers when the gene is fully unlocked. The Government had gotten involved in the New York City blast event, creating an unstoppable quarantine and sending in a faction that was to capture or kill all conduits they came across. They remained in power for a while, at least until the second ray sphere was activated, ripping apart the quarantine and allowing people to be freed from the ruins of New York. [/June 21, 2014\] (One Week Ago) By this point, most people had already made arrangements to take vessels out of the city, including the conduits within the city. Of course, no one knew what the government was planning, to bomb the entire city in order to eradicate most of the conduits. There are military jets flying across the sky, the people in the city confused as to why the jets were here. One of the jets had dropped an explosive on a building, sending people into panic. They realized that they were going to be bombed… at least until some strange vortex cracked open in the sky, sucking in all of the jets. People didn’t realize what is happening, but know that this isn’t just some random tornado, that it had something to do with the blast. Everyone holds their breath as they wait for what is going to happen… Then building begins getting uprooted, torn apart by the vortex. People were being pulled in with some gravity field that was being emitted from the center of the vortex, but none of this was the scariest part. The vortex had begun taking a humanoid form, a massive lava like golem creature that stood at 8 stories. This Beast was a creation of the blast, and it was emitting destruction on an unimaginable scale. By now, most people had gotten on the transportation that they were going to use in order to escape the city. A good portion of the people seemed to be heading towards New Marais. Those who didn’t have that kind of transportation… they weren’t so lucky. The Beast had just… unleashed a blast that made the initial ray sphere blast look like nothing. And now, New York City was gone... [/Present Day\] By now, people were already arriving in New Marais, getting use to the environment around them. One look and you could tell that this place was less chaotic than New York… but just barely. Ironically, the quarantine couldn’t keep the gene from spreading past New York, meaning it had also arrived here. With the arrival of the conduit gene in New Marais, people that already lived here had been greatly alarmed. Yet again, factions were created, each faction for different purposes. Some of these new factions were recreations of the factions in New York, while others were entirely different. From now on, you are set on your own path. The choice of what you do with your powers is entirely up to you, just know that your choices could make you revered as a hero, or hated as an infamous villain. Just know that the Beast is coming... and you must be ready. [/Factions\] The Militia: The Militia is a radical organization led by the dictator-like man known as Bertrand. Created to create 'human purity', the Militia is bent on eradicating the world of conduits. They apprehend conduits, killing them without remorse, and capture 'suspects' in order to torture information from the hostage. They have spread throughout New Marais, just like they did in New York. The Transients: The Transients were a large faction of homeless men who gained the ability of telekinesis. They were nothing more than homeless men before the blast, but they began rising in power after they gained their abilities, using their telekinetic abilities to dominate the more broken down parts of New Marais. Vermaak 88: Vermaak 88 is a very large and powerful South African based Private Military Company. Similar to the conduit mercenaries, Vermaak does go after targets, killing them in cold blood, though they are a bit more organized than the mercenaries. The Corrupted: The unfortunate civilians who were mutated by the plague, The Corrupted consist of mutated civilians who gained abilities such as supernatural conditioning, though their bodies were mutated to the point of having extra limbs, fangs, growth from their chest, and deformed mouths. They have little intelligence, and feast upon human flesh to survive. The Organization of Bio Assassination (OBA): An organization founded by the government, the OBA is a more advanced version of the DUP, though they are much more ruthless than the regular DUP. They have specific orders to kill conduits on sight, or to capture stronger conduits and to study them. The Red Hooligans: The Red Hooligans were once a bunch of criminals, drug addicts, and petty criminals doing bad business around New Marais. They eventually banded together, literally becoming insane with power. They delight in causing chaos, and are quite dangerous. The First Sons: The First Sons is a secret scientific society dedicated to the enhancement of humans through unnatural means. Most about them is unknown, but what is known is that they possess advanced technology. Previously led by Amarth, now led by Doctor Tanya Young. [/Districts\] Ascension Parish: The oldest section of New Marais, Ascension Parish is also one of the most dangerous. Once the jewel of the city, Ascension is now overrun with drugs, gangs and crime. Ascension Parish is controlled by the Transients. The Plantation District: While many of New Marais’ plantations thrive as modern tourist attractions, it is the ones left abandoned that keep the most secrets. The Plantations is rumored to hold a plethora of prisoners accused of possessing to conduit gene. The Plantation District is controlled by the Militia. Vile Cochon: The safer part of New Marais, as well as the most strict part of New Marais, this place is controlled by the OBA Organization, who enforce strict rules including curfew, and have detectors all over the district that are there to detect conduits. The Industrial District: The Industrial District is a busy, moderately populated district of New York. The Militia and Vermaak 88 run rampant around here, doing whatever they want, taking whatever they want. They commonly war amongst each other here. The Swamps: One of the most abandoned places in New Marais, the swamps used to be a site of great interest, until the Corrupted began inhabiting it. Many, many corrupted reside here, all of them being very dangerous. There happens to be a massive corrupted creature beneath the lake, constantly creating new corrupted (My character Jonathan). The Historian: A more refined, fairly safer part of New Marais, the Historian shows many landmarks and places within New Marais. It is supposedly a faction free district, though there are rumors about men in trench coats on the rooftops… [/Character Sheet\] Name: Alias (Optional): Faction (Optional, you can be rogue if you want) Age: Gender: Height: Weight: Skin Tone Hair: Bodily: Clothing: Powers: Inventory: Biography: Personality: Other: [/Rules\] 1. Be a decent roleplayer; Have decent grammar, roleplay well, and it would be appreciated if you made at least 2-3 sentences per post, but you don't have to make 2-3 sentences. 2. Ignore ALL kinds of trolling or flame, as responding to them will only feed them and encourage them to troll/flame even more. 3. Trolling, spamming, or flaming this thread might automatically get you kicked or banned. No exceptions. 4. You can have as many characters as you can keep up with 5. Put at least a little effort into your CS, we don't want non detailed characters who have no personality. 6. Do not start RPing without being accepted by me or the admins. 7. OP and admins can add more rules if necessary, no arguing 8. No Godmodding, Overpowering, Metagaming, or Powerplaying. 9. Romance at your own risk. 10. Do not argue outside of RP 11. No being characters from the inFamous series (Without permission) [/Administrators\] evilboo10 –Creator Zabuzas0son -Admin Kseeking -Admin Rose6666 -Admin Soardlo -Admin Pawzkat –Admin (Admins can accept and decline CS, as well as accept their own CS. They can also create new rules as long as I agree with it first. Lastly, I will add more admins if I please, don't be mad if you don't become an admin, I have my reasons)
TheDarkDeity
#132919698Tuesday, May 06, 2014 10:58 PM GMT

>didn't call me for help after asking for it three times >not admin i have no words
evilboo10
#132919990Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:01 PM GMT

(TheDarkDeity is admined, forgot.)
TheDarkDeity
#132920079Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:02 PM GMT

>didn't call me for help after asking for it three times GHHHFGHGGGHGHGDHDGDF okay reserved lightning manipulation
TheDarkDeity
#132920407Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:06 PM GMT

zayum I just realized it's one day until my birthday in rp that is aww thx bb :)
TheDarkDeity
#132920604Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:08 PM GMT

oh i don't know how to add 1+7 it starts ON my birthday :) :)
BlueRangerMorph
#132921709Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:19 PM GMT

Can I keep the same App from last time?
evilboo10
#132922397Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:26 PM GMT

App?
TheDarkDeity
#132923574Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:40 PM GMT

I believe he means CS.
TheDarkDeity
#132923659Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:41 PM GMT

Name: Joshua Jamieson. Alias (Optional): Electr-nah. N/A. Faction (Optional, you can be rogue if you want) Rogue. Age: Joshua is 17. Gender: Male. Height: Joshua is 5'11. Weight: Joshua weighs 112 lbs. Skin Tone: Joshua has a pale white skin. Hair: Joshua has messy sideswept hair that is coloured a dark blonde. Bodily: Joshua is the tall-scrawny type. He doesn't have much visible muscle or fat. A few blemishes like pimples or beauty marks scattered here and there, like everyone. Clothing: Joshua wears regular teenager attire; tight navy blue jeans along with sneakers, topped off with a black shirt zipped over a white shirt, as well as a black messenger bag. Powers: Lightning manipulation, of course. Inventory: A few juice boxes and a sandwich rapped in tin foil. An ice cold water bottle, as well as a drawing book. Biography: TBA, if possible. Personality: TBA, if possible. Other:
evilboo10
#132923831Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:43 PM GMT

(You must post your CS on this thread once again)
evilboo10
#132923884Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:43 PM GMT

(Anyone from the last inFamous RP, repost your CS on this thread)
TheDarkDeity
#132924309Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:48 PM GMT

(I'm starting off with a new char, I guess, my last guy died. Was I accepted?)
evilboo10
#132924337Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:49 PM GMT

[Faction (Added)] Sigma: A reclusive, but highly strategic faction owned by Zabuza Momochi, Sigma is a group of conduits who devoted themselves to Zabuza's cause of spreading conduits throughout the entire world, and raising up an army to rule.
evilboo10
#132924364Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:49 PM GMT

(Admins are auto accepted, unless I say otherwise)
SIacktivist
#132924581Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:51 PM GMT

(Marked for after homework.)
WiFiKing42
#132924648Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:52 PM GMT

Name:Daniel Yuen Alias (Optional): n/a Faction (Optional, you can be rogue if you want)n/a Age: 20 Gender: Male Height: 5'8" Weight: 133 lbs Skin Tone: Light Hair: Black and spiky Bodily: Lithe Clothing:A red long sleeved shirt with rolled sleeves and black pants and shoes. He also wears a black leather jacket and motorcycle gloves, a uniform he uses because of his use of a motorcycle. Powers: [Chi Concentration]- Yuen has the ability to concentrate a large amount of chi energy around his body. This said, the concentrated area will show extraordinary levels of hardness and impact, allowing him to have "a body as tough as steel". Because the energy is weightless, his speed is not affected in any way. The energy can only be channeled around his body, meaning he is unable to shoot it out of his hands. [Enhanced Conditions]- The blast has caused him to gain a higher level of strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes and senses Inventory: Keys to his motorcycle, his wallet, and a phone. Biography: Daniel has been a martial arts enthusiasts ever since he was born. He enrolled in Shaolin at the age of 4, and quickly mastered it. Even then, his ambition made him strive for more forms. By the time he was 20, he had learned 10 forms, 5 of which he has mastered completely. Personality: [Clever]- His enhanced conditions allow quicker reactions to think. He is able to come up with solutions faster than usual. [Ambitious]- His thirst for fighting is what makes him. Though he doesn't enjoy starting fights, he will be more than happy to end one. However, his ambition may also be the one thing that will lead to his downfall. [Charismatic]- He has a way with words that can't be described, but he is easy to make friends. [Dishonest]- Despite the many oaths he has sworn in his quest for martial arts, he tends to lie and cheat, and should not be trusted. The only time he ever shows honor is when he fights. Other: John Marston up my butt
kseeking
#132925456Wednesday, May 07, 2014 12:01 AM GMT

(Marked.)
WiFiKing42
#132925642Wednesday, May 07, 2014 12:03 AM GMT

(ksee you must accept me) John Marston up my butt
zabuzas0son
#132925648Wednesday, May 07, 2014 12:03 AM GMT

[/Character Sheet\] Name: Zabuza Momochi Alias: The Crimson Eyed Menace, for while building up his faction for the last few weeks Zabuza decided against giving out his true name. Faction: Sigma, a rather new and shaky faction still building itself up, it accepts only conduits and has around fifty members at the moment. Their goal ,as they claim, is Unification of all Conduits to their rightful spot as the top of the food chain. Age: Now forever stuck looking in his early twenties, his true age is actually unknown for his body no longer ages. Gender: Male Height: Zabuza's rather irregularly tall, towering over most he meets. Which he enjoys, looking down on others while they have to look up at him. Weight: While still rather skinny, he's muscular as well. Skin Tone: Zabuza still continues to hold his tropical tan, from several trips to undisclosed exotic tropical locations in the past. Hair: Black as the night, as well as spiky such as an anime style. Regardless for the majority of the time his hair is covered by a dark black fedora. Bodily: (Not sure what to put here, N/A?) Clothing: A dark black trench coat along side with a fedora of the same color, a long with his Executioner's Blade strapped to the back of the trench coat being fully visible Powers: Extremely strong Cell Regeneration, he also has rows of fangs along with super strength and much more powerful than human censes all because of his power. This cell regeneration does require drinking blood. Inventory: The Executioner's Blade, that was crafted for Zabuza at one of the exotic tropical locations he went to. Biography: He's spent all of the last few weeks into strengthening his new Faction as best as possible, securing it's place along side the other factions. When the quarantine went down on New York City he was one of the first to get his faction out of the city before he knew the government would resort to trying to destroy it. Personality: Cold, Cruel, Sadistic, Calculating, Menacing, The Ends will Always Justify his Means Other: N/A (Seeing as I'm an admin and Evil said we could, I guess my CS is also accepted.)
popcornhurricane
#132925651Wednesday, May 07, 2014 12:03 AM GMT

Gender: Male Height: 5'1 Weight: 104 lbs. Skin Tone: A light skin tone, not pale, but not dark either Hair: Dark brown hair that is up to his forehead. Bodily: Christian would not be considered "strong". In fact, Christian is rather weak physically, but is extremely fast. Christian has low stanima, but is very stealthy on his feet. Clothing: Black jeans, blue-green Under Armour hoodie, with a black and green t-shirt underneath. Powers: Energy Draining ex: Drain lights, gas, occasionally a life force. Inventory: Some cheese 'n' crackers. Why not? Also, a Swiss Army pocket knife Biography: TBA, if possible Personality: Sarcastic and stubborn, Parker is a hard individual to work with. Once Parker thinks he has a good idea, he will stick with it. Some people call it stubborn. Some call it strong-willed. Depends who you ask. On the outside, Parker doesn't care much about anyone, and will poke holes in your ideas. On the inside, Parker values human life greatly, which was why he was horrified when he found out his draining abilities. Other:
TheDarkDeity
#132925812Wednesday, May 07, 2014 12:04 AM GMT

WiFi accepted.
popcornhurricane
#132926561Wednesday, May 07, 2014 12:12 AM GMT

So am I accepted?
TheDarkDeity
#132926711Wednesday, May 07, 2014 12:14 AM GMT

What's his name, Christian or Parker?
popcornhurricane
#132926866Wednesday, May 07, 2014 12:15 AM GMT

Christian, Last name Parker.