mash123
#17439645Saturday, December 05, 2009 3:38 PM GMT

Max: *monitoring kenneths brain activity* hmm... this certainly is strange, a very detailed dream.. or whatever it is... *exsplosives are thrown at the cargo bay doors and rock the cargo bay* Max: aahhh!!! wake up kenneth, about now! Alex: *running down a corridor* marcus: *nearly at the cannon*
RedDwarfIV
#17449219Saturday, December 05, 2009 6:46 PM GMT

Cpt.Kenneth: *looks at CCTV monitor* no, hes still asleep. Coputer, run a diagno... oh yeah. they didnt get around to uploading the new operating system. *types on keyboard* ok... *looks back to monitor* thats strange... hes not in REM, but hes still having a dream. and it looks quite a detailed dream... *begins typing* show... dreamstate... 142986595. *looks up at main screen* he seems to be dreaming about a battle ON the ferry. against Zentons. almost as if he fell into the actual psychosis after the initial battle in the hotel. thats a point. *wanders to med bay, then puts a healing pad on his foot. he then walks back to the bridge.*
mash123
#17457751Saturday, December 05, 2009 9:07 PM GMT

Max: wow, this is much, much, MUCH more detailed than i even i thought possible, it seems hes dreaming about Alex dreaming and do the same thing as me... this is awfuly strange... i need to wake him up, hes confusing me, KENNETH!? *shouts in his ear* KENNETH WAKE UP! Marcus: *runs over to the cannon* phew, its charged, hmm... *sets the strengh to level 1 (the cannon is very strong so level 1 is still moderatly strong)* Marcus: ok then... *looks at the radar, he can see 3 ships, he selects target and touches them on the radar to lock the cannon on to them, the cannon quickly turns to be on aim with the first one he touched/targeted, then when that is destroyed it will go on tot he 2nd he set, and then the 3rd, then 4th (if there was one), then 5th, and so on* Alex: *getting a stich* no, can't stop now, need to keep going
RedDwarfIV
#17458790Saturday, December 05, 2009 9:23 PM GMT

Cpt.Kenneth: wierd. very wierd. hes dreaming about me dreaming about him dreaming about me dreaming. in a minute, this may get complicated. but then... what if it IS me thats dreaming? wait... yeah, i remember. this old trick people used to talk about. it was said that in a nightmare, if you pinched yourself and it didnt hurt, you were dreaming. if you pinched yourslf and it DID hurt, then you really were surrounded by zombies whilst standing on a log flowing down a river towards an aqualog chopper. *he pinched his arm* ow, that definately hurt. (an alarm begins wailing) Cpt.Kenneth: huh? wait, that siren means a meteor shower. the shields arent online... woah! *falls over and hits head on an open door* oof... definately not dreaming... i mean, not that in a dream you would ever actually pinch yourself.
mash123
#17459236Saturday, December 05, 2009 9:30 PM GMT

Max: *looking at the monitor* but, u-hh what- what the- HOW!? he's even FEELING in his dream! good god whats happening!? sorry kenneth, but something has to be done *gets a syringe and injects kenneth with very high tech 'nanos', the nanos start to make their way to the brain, through his arm, white blood cells aproch them to see what they are, the nanos and disguised as white blood cells so the body dosent mistake them for a threat*
RedDwarfIV
#17461908Saturday, December 05, 2009 10:24 PM GMT

Cpt.Kenneth: ooohhh, that Valax is going to pay for this... *runs to control room* heh... Alex is dreaming that the paramedic is injecting me with nanites. well, at least there will only be a few more days of this. when we meet again, Valaxian, when we meet again...
mash123
#17465941Saturday, December 05, 2009 11:44 PM GMT

*the nanos are in kenneths brain, firstly, they go to the uncontious part of his brain (controls breathing, heart beat, blinking, automatic things), they then make it aware that it has more than enough energy to wake up, the uncontious brain ignores them for some reason when the nanos see that its not going to wake itself up and so they start making their way to the contious side (witch is currently sleeping and not thinking)*
RedDwarfIV
#17494669Sunday, December 06, 2009 3:53 PM GMT

Cpt.Kenneth: *swivells in chair* ETA, two days, four hours, and thirty six minutes. i think i facy a snack. but first, ill send a message to the ARC Space Centre... *begins typing to explain why he isn't at the dock*
mash123
#17500306Sunday, December 06, 2009 5:59 PM GMT

*the nanos go to the contious side of his brain, they then send their own signals to the parts to tell them to wake up, as they do this, the uncontious side numbs is* *the nanos keep trying to wake it up but the uncontious side continues to numb it, it also signals the white bloodcells witch start attacking the nanos, the nanos are tough because they are mechanicle but have 0 attack power and are soon destroyed* Max: kenneth... theres something wrong with you *plasma grenades and rockets are being thrown and launched at the cargo doors* Max: common alex... Alex: phew! *flings open the control room doors* *runs to the control desk and activates the engines, witch are also being fired at and have grenades exsploding in them* *the ships engines incinorate or burn some of the Zentons* Marcus: *hits the fire button and the cannon fires at one of the ships, about 5 exsplotions take place before it hits the ship but the 6th exsplodes right in the center and eblitarates the ship*
RedDwarfIV
#17510830Sunday, December 06, 2009 9:08 PM GMT

Cpt.Kenneth: nnnnnnnnnn.... zzzzzzzzz.... nnnnnnnnnnn... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... nnggg? huh? oh right, my alarm clock. hey, at least theres only 2 days left of the journey.
mash123
#17518123Sunday, December 06, 2009 11:25 PM GMT

Max: *turns of brain analiser machine ok then... *hooks kenneth up to the machine witch is connected to the power in the ship* i sure hope this dosent hurt... *turns it on and kenneth receives alot more energy than to wake it up, his uncontious mind trys to reisist it for afew seconds but in 3 seconds the entire brain is over wealmed and his contious mind wakes up* *kenneth springs up out the bed* Max: O_O *quickly turns the machine off* you ok kenneth!? (wake up now)
mash123
#17559433Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:58 AM GMT

BUMMP!
RedDwarfIV
#17586776Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:09 PM GMT

Cpt.Kenneth: *wakes up* uuunnggg... oof. huh? wait... im in my cabin? (Kenneth walks down to the bridge. Alex and Zanvardith are sitting at the consoles, turning around as he came in.) Cpt.Kenneth: morning everyone. (500 light years away) Valaxian: hehehe... i like this. but staying up for days has made me tired. *feeds chees to worm then eats waffles* mmmmm... waffles.
mash123
#17597580Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:04 AM GMT

Max: KENNETH WAKE UP! *the ships starts setting off, marcus has killed 3 ships and they seem to be escaping* Max: if electricity can't wake you up i don't know what will T_T... maybe mind control o.o... i think we have something but i'll need to look for it *starts looking through cases and in drawers for it*
RedDwarfIV
#17614833Wednesday, December 09, 2009 4:33 PM GMT

(Mash, it was all a dream made by the Valax. ok? thats the plot. im awake, you are in the bridge, situation over.)
RedDwarfIV
#17614850Wednesday, December 09, 2009 4:34 PM GMT

im getting a little bored of this storyline.
mash123
#17621440Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:41 PM GMT

ya... should we change it somehow, about we re-start and theres a murderer lose on the ship?
RedDwarfIV
#17621935Wednesday, December 09, 2009 8:50 PM GMT

ok. 5 months later, and the Valaxian seems to have focused its attention on someone else. but after he was finished with him, the other person had gone crazy. and he booked a crossing onthe space ferry ARCS.Arcane...
mash123
#17627532Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:20 PM GMT

guy: Rex Jhonson? Rex (other guy): *twitches* y-yes guy: welcome aboard Rex: *walking onto the ship as are many people, he is still twitching* Alex: *with kenneth walking up to the ship* i can't beleive we got conned to do this... i just hope its not like last time >_>
RedDwarfIV
#17628222Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:31 PM GMT

Cpt.Kenneth: conned? i know it was a long holiday, but i like my ship. i do spend most of my time on it after all. oh hi, can i have the passenger list please? Guy: here. just thought you should know, theres a guy who seems twitchy. named Rex. may be on drugs though i dont know howhe would have gotten through customs.
mash123
#17628738Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:39 PM GMT

Alex: he's probably got terrets, nothing to worry about i suspect, now lets get on before it gets too crowded Rex: *looks at ticket* ok, 3-rd clas-s room-m, 1635 (3000 3rd class rooms (what, these are space ferrys, they're big >_>)) Rex: *gets out a free device provided by the ship, he puts in his room number and it gives him direction* Rex: *starts going down a hall with lots of other people going down* uh...
RedDwarfIV
#17629769Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:54 PM GMT

(your thinking of a space liner. ferries only have 150 3rd class rooms, 100 2nd class, 50 1st class, 25 crew quarters.) Cpt.Kenneth: ok, thats all 300 passengers on board. closing airlocks, activating thrusters. Alex, plot the course, and activate AMCs. we are back in buisiness. Zan, can you check the passengers for weapons? (ill control Zanvardith until he comes back, though thats doubtful.) Zanvardith: ok. 300 rooms... i suppose im just not in the swing yet. 5 months off can do that.
mash123
#17630302Wednesday, December 09, 2009 11:02 PM GMT

Alex: your lucky, i once worked on a space liner and there was 5250 rooms to check, 3000 3rd class, 1500 2nd class and 750 1st class, bedlem T_T, they had there own police, thats how many people they had to patrol >_>
RedDwarfIV
#17652549Thursday, December 10, 2009 7:21 AM GMT

Cpt.Kenneth: thats why working on a space ferry is so much better. theres less to go wrong.
mash123
#17655804Thursday, December 10, 2009 4:03 PM GMT

Rex: *waiting in line at the cafe* guy 1: move it *pushes infront of Rex with his friends* Rex: >:(