Clonegamma62
#1388526Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:06 AM GMT

Clone: *looks around* where'd everybody go? *People start flooding into the streets with blank stares* Clone: What the! Citizen: Target... sighted... apprehending... *grabs Clone* Clone: GAH! LET ME GO! *pitsol whips citizen* Citizen2: Target... resisting... Clone: Mind control... This isn't Blox city. Those noob doors must have teleported me to an alternate area. Citizen3: *grabs clone* Citizen2: *Grabs clone's legs* Citizen: Target... apprehended... proceeding... to hive... Clone: Hive? OOF! *citizen 4 knocked out clone with glass bottle*
zeldafan334
#1388563Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:33 AM GMT

?:*lands on Blox city that actually is a Noob base in illusion* Good job.Now,capture this guy. Citizens(Noobs):Yes,sir! ?:Heh...To easy... *rides his black star to where ZF,Chrona and zorg is. -Meanwhile- zeldafan334:*looks at zorg* ...Who are you...?You look like a prince. ?:*jumps away from his black star before it causes minor explosion and lands on a box* Hello,weak Robloxians. zeldafan334:!!!!! *puts Chrona down and takes out lightning sword* Looks like we have an unwanted guest...What's your name? ?:I am Black Star,the member of The Void.I come here to kill you guys and capture the girl alive. Name:Black Star Age:23 Gender:Male Skills:Weaponary:Melee,Magic:Attack,Magic:Defense, Weapons:Dark Ice (an ice sword,but the color is black) Character's history:The 2nd member of The void.He is once a Robloxian who always help people in need,but his soul was taken away by Master Void and turned to an elite Noob. Robux:None Tickets:10 Allignment:The Void
Clonegamma62
#1388576Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:46 AM GMT

(SURVIVAL TEST 1) Clone:*wakes up in a hospital* What the... *goes outside* *The city's vehicles seem to have been abandoned in the middle of the road* Clone: Whats going on... HEY! *a citizen is standing over a garbage bag* Clone: ARE YOU UNDER MIND CONTROL?! Citizen: *Looks up with a rabid look on his face* RAAAWR! *runs towards clone* Clone: WAH! *uses entrapment on citizen, then fireball* Phew... ?: Welcome to the first test, CLONEGAMMA62. This test will test you mental and physical strength, you adaptability, and your basic survival skills. Please proceed to the highway out of the city to complete this test Clone: What was that thing?!?! ?: you'll find out soon enough. A word of advice, don't let the blood touch you...
zeldafan334
#1388597Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:56 AM GMT

-Elsewhere!- zeldafan334:I'm zeldafan334...Why are you going to kill us and capture the girl who fainted? Black Star:About that,you don't need to know.Dark Ice Shards! *throws black ice shards at ZF* zeldafan334:Geez! *blocks them* Whatever it is,I'll not let you eliminate us just like that! Chrona:*wakes up* Argh... *ice dagger in her inventory turned into ice sword and the novice magic book turned to Bradford Magic Book* Eh...?What happened here? *sees ZF fighting against Black Star* ZF?!You're fighting with a member from The Void...? zeldafan334:Yes...He bugs us... Chrona(will leave this name to her real name later):Agh...I gotta reveal this illusion. *takes out Bradford Magic Book and chants a spell* REVEAL! *only a part of the false Blox City turned out to be a Noob base*
Clonegamma62
#1388615Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:01 AM GMT

Clone: It can't be noobs. Noobs are too stupid to set this up... And the voice... it sounded like my own. Maybe I'm just going insane... maybe this is all just a dream... Yeah! Heheh, Just a dream! NONE OF THIS IS REAL! IT CAN'T BE! ?: Crumbling already? Tisk tisk, robloxians are so weak. Clone: I'M NOT TALKING! WHERE IS THAT VOICE! *Climbs to the top of a fire escape* ?: what has made you freak out like this? It can't be the circumstances, most survive at least a day... Clone: None of this is REAL! ?: No, the bodies are real, they are the dead test subjects. The creatures... the zombies, are real, as well. So are the soldiers moving in to neutralize you. I'd get moving Clone: Where are YOU?!?!? ?: Now now, I can't tell you that
zeldafan334
#1388660Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:13 AM GMT

-Other part of the Noob base- zeldafan334:Thanks....This really is a Noob base.Why are the Noobs smart enough to fool us? Chrona:Some of my clan are elites...Even some of them has been chosen to be a member of The Void. zeldafan334:Is that so?! Black Star:What has been said by the princess zeldafan334:...I thought all of them are stupid... Black Star:Heh,you finally knew it,but it's too late. *throws an ice shard at ZF,paralyzing her for a while* zeldafan334:Gah!!! Chrona:ZF! *keeps Bradford Magic Book and takes out her ice sword* Never harm my friends! *slashes Black Star* Black Star:*blocks* Hmph....
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#1389237Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:47 PM GMT

Clockwork:AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Clockwork:*Slams Into Black Star* Clockwork:urrghhh....
xxStrawberryxx
#1389849Tuesday, June 17, 2008 2:38 PM GMT

xxStrawberryxx:*sees the part of the false Blox City* So...This is just a duplicated place...That's just a Noob base. *goes to where the others fighting against Black Star* ...? *looks at Black Star* Isn't that...Black Star?What are you trying to do to my elder sister and her friends? *takes out GX Saber*
Clonegamma62
#1389990Tuesday, June 17, 2008 2:59 PM GMT

(Highway out of Negablox city (NEGABLOX, not false. It's an alternate dimension) Clone: *runs past the city border* ?: Congratulations. You have survived test 1. *a tranquiizer dart hitz clone, knocking him out* SURVIVAL TEST 2 *clone wakes up onboard a sinking ship with no lifeboats and no lifejackets* Clone: Ahh fudge T_T
zeldafan334
#1390230Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:29 PM GMT

Black Star:Oww...*knocks clockwork out of his way* You're bugging me,clockwork!Eh...?There are more poeple I could blox out >:D Well,this is an alternate place,Negablox City.If you don't succeed in any survival test,you will end up dying here. Chrona:Ah,crud... Black Star:Heh,at least I can test you guys.If you defeat me,I will let you go into other survival tests.But if you failed,I'll just have to end your lives here,except the princess. zeldafan334:Grr.... Chrona:ZF,calm down.Don't be overpowered by your anger. zeldafan334:Oh!I forgot that... Black Star:So,shall we start the real battle?Only one person can fight against me... zeldafan334:*walks in front of Black Star* clockwork gets teleported in front of Chrona and Strawberry,then an electric cage traps them. clockwork:...!!!What's this? Black Star:This is to prevent anyone from interrupting the fight.Now,zeldafan334,shall we start? zeldafan334:Heh,whatever... Both:En garde!
xxStrawberryxx
#1390396Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:51 PM GMT

xxStraberryxx:Ugh...Now we got trapped in this cage....If you ever touch the cage,you will be electrocuted...Let's just wait and see who wins...
zeldafan334
#1390621Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:15 PM GMT

zeldafan334:*starts doing a combination slash at Black Star* Black Star:*dodges every slashes* Wow,you're quite deadly compared to just now. zeldafan334:I can be funny,cheerful and carefree,but in battles,I'm a deadly warrior. *kicks Black Star against a pile of bricks* Black Star:Urgh! *touches the bricks with left hand and lands safely,avoiding him from getting slammed* Not bad...But how about this? *throws a lot of dark ice shards at ZF* zeldafan334:!!! *blocks them except one ice shard hits her arm* Agh,you're not weak either... *points lightning sword at Black Star* Lightning Beams! *shoots some lightning beams towards Black Star*
Clonegamma62
#1390829Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:33 PM GMT

?: alright, you have proved yourself a worthy robloxian, CLONEGAMMA62 *Clone is floating on a toilet strapped with string wrapped in to rope to 2 turtles* Clone: Yeah... Can I go now? ?: Well, I need to reward you Clone: :D Reward? *Clone teleports to a large white room, so bright you can't tell where the walls end and the floor starts* *a shiny desert eagle (D.eagle) falls down in front of Clone, along with a kevlar vest, a Novice Spell book, and a shadow sword* ?: The D.Eagle has as much ammunition as you have magic power, although you still have to reload the magic charge battery after every 8 shots. To recharge the batteries, simply get them near your body. About 5 minutes should charge one fully on your magic level. The body armor is useful for blocking bullets from light weaponry and some sword blows. The spellbook will allow you to learn elemental spells other than fire and Ice. Finally, the shadow sword allows you to become momentarily invisible, and also grants you the abilities of a chameleon while still offering moderate offensive capability. Obviously, your magic is low, so you won't be able to wield the shadow sword. Use the novice spell book in battle to learn more of the magic arts. Goodbye, I'm sure we'll be meeting again in the future... Clone: Woah... cool. *puts on kevlar armor and equips D.Eagle* My old stuff! *grabs Colt 1911 (2 CLIPS)* *the world around clone changes to the scene of the battle where ZF and Black Star are battling. An electric cage appears around Clone as he appears* Clone: Whats going on?!
Zorg2
#1392751Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:18 PM GMT

zorg: im zorg when in my disguise, but since i am out off my disguise my name is aeon. *looks up and sees an electrical cage falling towrd him to trap him* heh, going to take more than a cage to restrain me from battle. *pulls out his dual swords that he got when his spell broke* now what am i to do? *jumps and slashes the cage into pieces then jumps onto a different building roof*
Hinata1000
#1393430Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:21 PM GMT

Inferno:[looks around]its quiet...too quiet... noob:j00 st0p r1ght th3r3 Inferno:[stabs noob]
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#1393466Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:24 PM GMT

Clockwork:Urrghhh.....*Slashes Blackstar With Teapot Sword and then Hits Him with a Gravitey Hammer* Clockwork:Haha,Weakling you can not kill an admin....Ubernoob....
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#1393480Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:25 PM GMT

Nvm ignore that
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#1393492Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:27 PM GMT

Clockwork:Hmmm*Slashes Cage with teaport sword* OBIANED:FULLY CHARGED TEAPOT SWORD! Clockwork:Woot! Clockwork:*Slashes Cage Makeing Marks but no anything else*
Zorg2
#1393533Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:29 PM GMT

aeon: now to try to get in there. * hops down to the ground and looks around*
pikachufan7
#1395996Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:36 PM GMT

Pikachufan:*running away*how in the world did i happen to end up at a noob base.
Zorg2
#1396075Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:42 PM GMT

aeon: hmmm. noobs: W3 f0und j00! *attack aeon* aeon: when will they stop. *blocks thier attacks and there are inscriptions on his swords* don' make me use this. noob: 0MG! i7'5 aeon. run 4way! noob squad leader: n0! w3 mu5t c4p7ur3 him s0 th3 b055 will be h4ppy. aeon: you just made you own grave. *chants what's on his swords then a red auroa surrounds him with the change of his eye color to red* now you did it. *slashes the noobs and pwns all but the squad leader* noob squad leader: pl34s3 sp4r3 m3! aeon: no way. *slashes him in half* now that's over. *the auora disperses nad his eyes turn thier normal color*
pikachufan7
#1396172Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:49 PM GMT

Pikachufan:*slashes a noob/i have no time for this!
Zorg2
#1396282Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:56 PM GMT

aeon: now how should i intrude on this fight. hmmmmm.
pikachufan7
#1396410Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:02 AM GMT

Pikachufan:*sees more noobs in the distance*more?i'm not going to hold off for very long with the noobs that are chasing me.
zaid
#1396526Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:11 AM GMT

*appears behind aeon* zaid:save you're self the trouble! *casts a spell and a hand made of shadows grabs dark star* zaid: this is not what you were sent here to do! I will decide you're punishmenit later! *teleports dark star to void base* zaid: be grateful you fools next time I might not be so kind! Later at void base zaid: you have been very unco-opperating dark star! zaid: but lucky for you I am willing to give you one more chance to redeem you're self. zaid: but u failed you're mission and for that you must pay! dark star: AHHHHHH!!!