of     1   

Tanarisian
#133614Sunday, September 02, 2007 2:56 PM GMT

hello I'm Tanarisian A Fellow Spokesman Of Things In Robloxia! You Could See My WoR And That Which is a story or my appeal on a new ban! I am the Suggestion master Giving Suggestions to Builderman Early into the game (thats how they came up with Online Editing! lawl :P) You Know Him As Keyblock.. Now I have THIS suggestion to put into i think The hats should be able to go through things because we have to remove our hat to make it so to go through holes not able to go through because the Hats Physics Won't allow us to go into it Which Is Very UNamusing because if you have a Expansive Ticket Hat or Robux You Have TO leave it beyhond your Will or you will not make it (like mazes and that) Its Also Really annoying trying to Jump over to floating objects but theres a roof and there a little more distance apart so you have to jump and the Bottems Covered with Lava now you dont want to leave ur Expensive Top hat or excellent Question Mark and you jump...Now Before you think he'll make it and win but instead the Question mark(or other hat) cuts you off and makes your jump short by hitting the roof (before your normal jump do) and you fall to lava while the others with baseball hats or No hats at all make it (even Baseball Hat has a LITTLE cut off of your jump and a increased preference of ur height about 2%
JamesBondo07
#942747Saturday, May 10, 2008 3:28 AM GMT

there should be a search thing for the games because its hard to find the one ur looking for
Celerey
#151702494Sunday, December 14, 2014 10:03 PM GMT

Support
ActiveBlu
#151705861Sunday, December 14, 2014 10:48 PM GMT

Ohh I see what you mean! There should be no hat weight! Great Idea! Support!

of     1