of     1   

laoxkid
#133650124Saturday, May 10, 2014 12:50 AM GMT

Interviews- The new interview limit is 2. Too many people rank up to quickly, and there are interviews every two hours. If this keeps on happening, Costa will be nothing but High Ranks. Grammar- Grammar will now be strictly enforced for all ranks. If you get caught 3 times not using grammar(Resets per day), you will be demoted. Respect- Respect everyone you see, even high ranks. If you have a good reason of not respecting them, then tell them. (There will only be a few good reasons) Be Happy!- Many people have fights for no reason. They just keep complaining about what is happening. Instead just talk it out, and become friends. Ranking Up- This kinda fits in with the new interview rule. Well now, if you rank up way too fast, you will sadly be demoted back to the rank before you started ranking. Also, if you lie in your interviews and we find out, you will be fired. Skipping Ranks- I can't believe I have to talk about this even though many people say to not skip ranks. If you skip a rank, you will be demoted back to your old rank, and the person who promoted you. This is pretty much all I have to tell you about. Please follow these rules, and we will have no problems. Have a great day. Waiting to be aproved!!!!!
ozzzyt
#133651548Saturday, May 10, 2014 1:05 AM GMT

Okie!
AnthonyTheGreat22
#133658894Saturday, May 10, 2014 2:21 AM GMT

Ozae
#133708435Saturday, May 10, 2014 5:15 PM GMT

Ozae Approves. ~GreenApproval~

of     1