of     1   

BunnyHolly
#133665716Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:39 AM GMT

Alright to start, anyone who goes "TL;DR" should go away forever. ================================================================================= Today in the morning I read a post about a Dyslexic friendly ROBLOX by a pretty intelligent guy named Brighters. He made a great dyslexic option proposal and it got me thinking of my red-green colorblindness. You see, I suffer from deuatranopia, where red and green are reversed for me. So like, when you see a tree with green leaves, I see them as red. Anyways, certain mixes of colors can irritate me, and a lot of colorblind ROBLOXians have complained of not being able to see where the character can move. My proposal is, have a colorblind option or a sight tester. I was thinking under account and into themes next to where you choose your theme there could be a "Colorblind Mode" option, and possibly a "Dyslexic Mode" option for anyone who suffer from the two. In the colorblind option, the option would update the sight's theme to match as someone who suffers from deuatranopia, and would change color pallets for ROBLOXPlayer and ROBLOXStudio, and the dyslexic mode would change the fonts into more dyslexic friendly fonts, change the colors too more "cream" or white, and make text larger and bolder. Anyways, though it would be hard to program, ROBLOX could benefit from more colorblind or dyslexic players to join ROBLOX and build great games that would look normal to those who have normal color or text vision. I know that you could probably just "install some software, duh!" but not everyone has that kind of money, and this option could create a new job opening for moderators. It would be a job to see if a certain decal, shirt, t-shirt, model etc. would irritate/hurt someone like me who suffers from the condition, putting a setting such as a "Colorblind Irritation Warning; Click to View (Image, shirt, t-shirt, decal etc.). As for shirts in-game, the setting would fix that in-game. Please support this option, as it could benefit ROBLOX by gaining more players. Comments: "TL;DR" "Word-wall" "Not reading, someone sum it up for me." "This guys so stupid"
jonny1367
#133665799Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:40 AM GMT

Seems like you also suffer from not being able to space out your writing.
BunnyHolly
#133666032Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:43 AM GMT

Seems like you're a "Tough Wrestler".
jonny1367
#133666127Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:44 AM GMT

>tough wrestler >tough >WRESTLER
BunnyHolly
#133666304Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:46 AM GMT

Brighters
#134406931Saturday, May 17, 2014 4:32 AM GMT

Still copied from my idea. XD Also: "TL;DR" "Word-wall" "Not reading, someone sum it up for me." "This guys so stupid" Let me perish forever now. XD Support.

of     1