of     1   

Gynx
#133708317Saturday, May 10, 2014 5:15 PM GMT

First of all, I just got back on ROBLOX after a long hiatus to check what's happening. I noticed (of course) obvious copied games. I saw it was a different person. I took a look on the game "creator"'s profile, and saw something under their game. "Sorry, this place is currently under review. Try again later." I asked ATR, a friendly forum, what did it mean, since as you know, I wasn't on ROBLOX for a bit of time and they always add something new. They told me it's to note that the game is locked due to it being copied. But I also noticed that they put a link to the same game in their description, as a different place, but with the same content as the locked one. That's when I thought, why not ban them while they make money out of copying games? TBH, ROBLOX would be a better place if the game copiers would eventually stop making low-rated places after being banned. The first ban would actually be a warning. The second one would be a 3 day ban. Third one 7 day ban, and the last one... being an account termination. Of course it would be for making duplicate games which have alot more dislikes than likes. I want the ROBLOX moderation to think about this suggestion, as it would change the whole Front Page of games. Please let me know what you think.
Gynx
#133816339Sunday, May 11, 2014 4:00 PM GMT

bump.
SkittleWizard
#133817199Sunday, May 11, 2014 4:09 PM GMT

If someone uncopylocks a game, it means they're fine with you copying the game. If the copier doesn't give credit, it's a problem. If they do, it's fine. Kay?
Gynx
#133914081Monday, May 12, 2014 2:14 PM GMT

Welp, think about the people who even make low-rated and low-quality games. The games with thumbnails changing every 5 minutes.
Scootrbro
#133915169Monday, May 12, 2014 2:31 PM GMT

ignoring them is better

of     1