of     1   

DippedInGalaxy
#134028506Tuesday, May 13, 2014 4:20 PM GMT

I look over at my older brother, he sits over a large sooty cauldron staring into the purple sizzling liquid that periodically hisses up then collapses back down. I sit across from him sitting comfortably in one of his silk cushioned sofas, slowly devouring a box of crackers and drawing a small delicate fabrique egg positioned on a wooden coffee table in front of me. Glancing up at my brother I notice he is fiddling with a crow trying to fit the wriggling animal into his steaming broth. I decide to face the question that has been tempting my mind since he invited me here. "Why am I here?" I ask kindly but with confusion. He looks up at me for seconds before residing again to his work and with a deafening screech that manipulates nails on a chalkboard, the jet black crow gets swallowed up by the purple acid. He adds five new ingredients that I've never seen before and then turns to me. I sit mid-cracker looking up at him. He shoves the vile into my face and orders "Drink it.". I stare at it for a bit, focusing on the smoky purple colour that simmers and sturrs, the smell is completely disgraceful. "What? No." I reply. He shoves the vile down my throat and says "Not a request.". I feel slightly sick but thats nothing to the growing pain in my back. The pain becomes seering, shooting through my back and forcing me to tears. My brother stares at my back as the black wings emerged and spread gracefully out at arms length. "Well, Damn." I say looking at my back. "Great!" He mutters annoyed, "Another thing we have to hide.". I huddle up on the sofa and unknowingly my wings surround me providing feathery darkness that I can reside in. Cold tears stream down my face, my back aches and I slowly rush through what has happened. I realise that I will have to hide myself from everyone now. "This is all your fault Luna!" He yells annoyed. It goes eerily quiet, I suppose he's left or something. I slowly let my wings down when I spot him, sitting at his desk, staring at me in thought. I get up to go back to my tower as staying here would just create a nuisance but as soon as I get up to go he stops me. "Put something on to hide...Them." He says pointing to my wings. I pull a cloak over my back and face and then say "I'm not showing up for dinner.". Before Ii can feel the full force of his anger I leave. I run up the spiral staircase to my tower. I tap the wall and with a large groaning sound it opens. I walk into my room, I fall swiftly onto my sofa and immediately fall asleep. When I awake I find a silver platter of spaghetti and garlic bread with a letter on the side. The letter reads "Dear sister Luna, I understand that you are scared and don't know what to do. You can eat up in your tower for today but you can't do this tomorrow as people will wonder. Also, the autumn ball is coming soon and I have no time for this. Your brother and twilight king, B. Neron."
DoctorOkPok
#134037010Tuesday, May 13, 2014 5:46 PM GMT

oh no bronies are here EVERYBODY DUCK AND COVER
TehBloxx4h
#134037570Tuesday, May 13, 2014 5:53 PM GMT

Returning fire! ratatatatapowpowpow
DoctorOkPok
#134038034Tuesday, May 13, 2014 5:59 PM GMT

GET THE RPG QUICK!
TehBloxx4h
#134038065Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:00 PM GMT

Eat sh17 and go to hell! BOOM!