of     1   

starwars1934
#134293934Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:02 PM GMT

Copy and paste ALL these answers, than message me to see if you are good enough to become a High-Rank. Question 1: You are at a training, the Commanding Officer (CO) leaves, and someone under you starts team-killing. What would you do? Question 2: You are a HR, but someone is AAING (Admin Abusing) what do you do? Question 3: You are a CO (Commanding Officer) at a training, someone starts cussing, what do you do? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a paragraph you must copy and paste. PLEASE, where it says "your name here," PUT YOUR NAME there. I, your name here, promise to follow the Commands of the Ranks above me, I will not argue, yell, demote etc etc, without the knowing of any 3iC+ I will pledge to serve H.F.F., Helping For Forever in any situations. I will also help out ranks below me and above me when they need it, and I, your name here, will NOT think about my self, but the others around and near me. I, your name here, will not at any time, place, or area, will be mean to anyone. For if I do, I will let any HR demote me or suspend me. I pledge to support H.F.F. Helping For Forever in any time in need.

of     1