of     1   

gunnership123
#134294109Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

P.S I will be using this thread for all my reports from now on if it works out. Previous report: From past people complaining, this is a issue that may never be fixed. Today I'm going to be talking a about one type. Stay subscribed for more reports! " I CANT USE GUNS OMG OMG OMG, REPORTING THE GAME OWNER" *rage quits the game" I have unfortunately seen this at a FPS game in which the user rage quit. The thing is fellow robloxians out there, it would take AGES for the game owners to make a WHOLE new script just for IPad users. I mean common, the game creators spend so much of their time to make these games, and then you get ragers asking it to be IPad compatible. Give them a break. Paintball for instance, had a whole different game for IPad users, yet they become quite arrogrant and don't even appriciate what the game developer has just done. In the future, more games will become IPad friendly. You have to give this time. Just like a flower growing, you cannot rush the process. You can HELP it grow better and faster but cannot speed it up so much. Appriciate what game developers do for you. This is one of my first forum post reports and hope you enjoyed! I will start doing this as a habit so subscribe and like!
gunnership123
#134294231Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:06 PM GMT

Send me PMs on new topics that could start doing reports on!
Naruto9200
#134590717Monday, May 19, 2014 9:46 AM GMT

What are you talking about?I play FPS games on ROBLOX mobile and I can use the guns..

of     1