of     1   

Strigon111
#134970964Saturday, May 24, 2014 3:46 PM GMT

To whom it may concern... This is a cliffhanger ending for those involved in the small RP labeled "Project Darkwater." Since I dislike leaving this unfinished, I could only seal it off to this point. Darkwater may be a proper faction, I know not. "Tessa" is the alias of a 'rose666', not sure if that is the correct name. If that person reads this post, may it be known that the RP is not over yet. SUBJECT OF ROLEPLAY: Unknown substance in a vial, presumably volatile and hazardous. Stolen by "Tessa" from Crane Town Hospital. Initially given to a unnamed Sandshark, but was reclaimed after "Tessa" shot the Sandshark in the back. The vial is a location where only "Tessa" knows. Daryl Mennox is searching for the vial, and has requested for his allies to assist him. ~RADIO TRANSMISSION FROM DARYL MENNOX TO TOSCHA MIJASIK~ "Darkwater has risen. The Sandsharks are out of the picture. USCPF and CDF are clueless, but this may affect them the greatest. Get the Project together. The Order will assist us. Geist, out." ~RADIO TRANSMISSION ENDED~
ChabTheCreationist
#203827005Thursday, December 08, 2016 12:22 AM GMT

adsfsadf
GODSDJ
#203839910Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

Hey, this is actually pretty good! I noticed a spelling error but you might've been busy. Hope you have fun with your friends. c:

of     1