of     1   

Eguanazor
#135042625Sunday, May 25, 2014 7:41 AM GMT

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Barakamon Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Persona 4 Golden Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Tokyo ESP but most importantly, my three most anticipated announced anime this year so far: Akame ga Kill Hanamonogatari Tokyo Ghoul
Eguanazor
#135135188Monday, May 26, 2014 5:53 AM GMT

hopefully tokyo ghoul is over 13 episodes i'd like akame ga kill to be over 13 episodes, but then it'd be likely to have an anime original ending with no later manga material to use as a foundation for the ending
Kitchiee
#135137550Monday, May 26, 2014 6:56 AM GMT

Anime? sadly i have never watched a single 1
Eguanazor
#135138031Monday, May 26, 2014 7:10 AM GMT

@kitchiee wow that's very interesting i'm glad you took the time to post a completely pointless response for no reason at all
Sonicjr723
#135151654Monday, May 26, 2014 1:53 PM GMT

This summer looks interesting for the most part, story wise. This list seems long, but I will probably not be watching some of them anyways: Akame ga Kill! is something I've heard about so much prior to its adaptation's announcement that I'm just going to give it a go. Tokyo Ghoul seems like it will be entertaining. Rokujyouma looks like Kawai Complex and This is a Zombie had a baby. I will definitely try that one. Himegoto. I suppose I am just going to try this out of curiosity. Black Butler Circus Arc looks like a terrible attempt to keep the series going, but I'll at least give it a shot. Aldnoah.Zero is something I will try just because I read that someone involved in the making of Ga Rei Zero helped create it. It seems like it is of the mecha genre, which I tend to avoid, so it better be good. Jinsei seems like slice of life, so I will give it a try. Magimoji Rurumo's premise reminds me of I Can't Play H, so it gets a pass. Zankyou no Terror needs a more detailed premise before I decide to watch it. Gekkan Shoujo may get a try. No particular reason for it. Hanayamata is at least worth a try. I don't know where it went, but I was anticipating (more than all of the others) an anime that revolved around a little girl in a jungle of some sorts that seemed to have Miyazaki's style. I don't see it on the lists anymore, but it seemed like a good watch.
Eguanazor
#135197194Monday, May 26, 2014 10:13 PM GMT

the one thing i fear about akame ga kill aside from an anime original ending is that they'll kill off characters that didn't die in the manga and there will probably be a ton of spoilers everywhere, considering how many main characters have died over the course of the manga so far
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#135197394Monday, May 26, 2014 10:15 PM GMT

Same, OP! I've been preparing for Summer Season Anime for awhile now. If my plans work out correctly I won't have to watch a single anime for the entire summer! It will be glorious!
Eguanazor
#135197601Monday, May 26, 2014 10:17 PM GMT

"I don't know where it went, but I was anticipating (more than all of the others) an anime that revolved around a little girl in a jungle of some sorts that seemed to have Miyazaki's style. I don't see it on the lists anymore, but it seemed like a good watch." Sanzoku no Musume Ronja?
Sonicjr723
#135201446Monday, May 26, 2014 10:58 PM GMT

"Sanzoku no Musume Ronja?" Ah, yes. I looked it up and it seems that it is actually coming during Fall. Is this correct? "and there will probably be a ton of spoilers everywhere, considering how many main characters have died over the course of the manga so far" I will have to be cautious if I pick it up, then.

of     1