of     1   

CasparTheAceWolf
#135250234Tuesday, May 27, 2014 2:12 PM GMT

Hi I'm, Caspar. Follow the simple steps below to make the perfect Roleplaying Warrior Cats group. However, after you read this, you can't copy this onto another forum. Also, if you would like to use this on your website or even make YouTube video about this, you must have my consent plus give me credit. OK I think we may be able to begin... Obviously, if you want a clan you will need a name for the clan. Make sure the name is realistic unless its a parody clan. You can find a link below on good clan names such as AshClan, SilentClan and so on. I highly recommend when making the group you make a new thread on the rules, and maybe the story of how the clan came to be. I also recommend trying to make a diagram on the camp and territory, this could help. You may need to put down when gatherings, meetings, seasons even a moon phase- this may help new members. Finally, try and make four clans, maybe your friends could make them and then you can plan gathering times between yourselves. Next, you may want to make your character and the rank. Not all owners of the group have to be leaders, maybe give that rank to a more experienced person. I used to own a group named- 'Cats Of DawnClan' (Now owned by District07Tribute)- I was the deputy, then the leader, then I just name my rank Snowfrost, as I was just a normal warrior. I will also put a link down with the clan names for a cat name. Again, unless your making a parody clan these names need to be realistic such as; Ryefoot, Blindace, Gravelpelt etc. Clan names can be based on many things such as; Body features, Pelt colour, Herbs, Personality, disadvantages. DO NOT TRUST GENERATORS! You may find that a stupid thing to say however they may cause viruses, inappropriate/offensive names, and even ask for personal information such as they asked me. I highly recommend to get a protector such a McAfee Live Safe. Then, make sure your happy. If your not happy your 'clan' won't be happy. If you have current personal issues going on inn your life, don't bring it online. That will lead to bullying such as name calling. I was called a brat for accidental bringing up my personal life, but I will not name the group or people who did that. The best way to be happy is by making advertisements so people will join your clan. And you can always make a special group of friends that will roleplay with you every day. If you are upset, leave someone trustworthy incharge and take some time off to calm down. Also, don't bully people in the group, they will leave and tell everyone to leave because of you or you and a gang. If anyone is bullying others, make a punishment rank or exile them from the group. Now you will want to start laying down some rules, but make sure they are visible to others. Make a forum or something like I stated above. If not, group members will start to think your making up rules and will leave and so on. That also happened in the same group I left. Make sure prefixes *Prefixes are such as FIREstar, BLUEfur, ONEeye, BLINDface* are open to anyone. If their is a Ryepelt and a Ryetail its not the end of the world, some clans are very popular and their aren't many prefixes for everyone. Finally, you may want to make a place to hold gatherings and stuff. You won't need cat morphs, instead make some clothing that says what clan they belong too! Links I was talking about: Clan Names: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=135250099 Cat Names: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=135250209
TehBloxx4h
#135250275Tuesday, May 27, 2014 2:13 PM GMT

no. warrior cats suk it's creator has no life. and so do you
soardlo
#135250364Tuesday, May 27, 2014 2:15 PM GMT

GTFO Teh Warrior cats is awesome And you're ignorant because its "owner" is a persona owned by three women. But this belongs in C&G OP
puppy30360
#172422045Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:06 AM GMT

FU
xbikeman
#172422185Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:08 AM GMT

@Teh Warrior cats us awesome! @OP Doesn't go here, but thanks a lot!
CrystaIGems
#172422894Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:17 AM GMT

sweet, sweet year old memories of teh being a fuccboi read my story
MeltingStars
#209445345Saturday, February 11, 2017 1:10 AM GMT

If you dont like warrior cats, why exactly are you here?
MysteryandGoldie
#220296191Sunday, July 02, 2017 5:15 PM GMT

Question how do i make a warrior cat roleplay??? been trying hard on roblox studios to know how to but i cant seem to figure out :(

of     1