AnimeLoverThomas
#135508651Friday, May 30, 2014 12:48 PM GMT

Tomoki finally finished somewhat of a base. At least strong enough to hold against attacks. He looked at the sun as it finally set in the distance. It was Nighttime, the worst time of day in a zombie apocalypse to him. He has a hard time seeing infected mutants in the dark. He went back into the base and turned on an old oil lamp. "Finally, we can get started on more projects." He laid his toll box in his room and came back out. "Alright, me and Click will take first shift. We'll warn you if anything strange happens." As the other scientists went to bed, Tomoki went to the top of the base and kept watch. He did not know that a new danger has emerged. (( If I said the wrong name for Click. If I did, I am sorry but I didn't want to leave with this great story away. Anyway, there's a New Type of Zombie. Its called a Clicker, ((No offense Click)). These zombies can't see at all but have enhanced hearing. If they hear a sound, they run over to the spot to kill what ever person or thing is there.))
ultimatepotato356
#135510314Friday, May 30, 2014 1:24 PM GMT

Name: Matthew "Killer" Wilson Age:21 Personality: Is very rude and has no hesitation to kill something in his path. Greedy and never happy, always mad. Appearance: He wears ripped jeans with a shirt he made that says Dark co member. Bio: He grew up his life with a family with all criminals. It had been past down to him and he started looting and robbing people at the age of 14. Affliction: Dark co Inventory: Some rope, binoculars, little bags of crackers, and a hiking pack. Preferred weapons: Machete and small Handgun Skills: Stealth, Advanced fighting skills, and sprinting skills Others:none
ultimatepotato356
#135510561Friday, May 30, 2014 1:30 PM GMT

Name: Matthew "Killer" Wilson Age:21 Personality: Is very rude and has no hesitation to kill something in his path. Greedy and never happy, always mad. Appearance: He wears ripped jeans with a shirt he made that says Dark co member. Bio: He grew up his life with a family with all criminals. It had been past down to him and he started looting and robbing people at the age of 14. Affliction: Dark co Inventory: Some rope, binoculars, little bags of crackers, and a hiking pack. Preferred weapons: Machete and small Handgun Skills: Stealth, Advanced fighting skills, and sprinting skills Others:none
ultimatepotato356
#135510593Friday, May 30, 2014 1:31 PM GMT

Sorry I typed it twice it would not show up on my computer for a while.
taIizorah
#135519251Friday, May 30, 2014 4:14 PM GMT

Cara Allaine I open the door of an abandoned building and glance quickly around the interior before I slide inside. There isn't really anything worthwhile, but I'm going to need somewhere to stay tonight, since I don't really like moving about at night. I take my small bag off my back and sit down, pressing my back to the wall as I sort through the contents.
BuilderGuy12
#135523582Friday, May 30, 2014 5:30 PM GMT

(Party chat thing isn't working for me for some reason, Bowties.)
BuilderGuy12
#135525102Friday, May 30, 2014 5:53 PM GMT

(OP cant post on his own thread. I'd panic.) ("I can't seem to be able to post on the Downfall: The Plague Roleplay? Please alert others of so for me. Thank you." - Full message from Bowties)
MechanicalDarkness
#135525898Friday, May 30, 2014 6:05 PM GMT

Patient zero: I walked around the corridors of my SAFE bunker, I haven't yet secured it, I looked on the second floor underground to find a bunch of walkers staring right at me. I took out my M4A1 and began shooting them, Another got behind me and I took out my knife, But then I was hit in the back by a Rager, flying away I hit a wall and everything was wierd. I tried to get up but was hit by another blow from the Rager, Just great.
MechanicalDarkness
#135528464Friday, May 30, 2014 6:46 PM GMT

(I was told to say this by bowties: He is on his IPAD and every time he tries to post it comes up with an error page)
MasterDexman
#135530962Friday, May 30, 2014 7:17 PM GMT

Laying on a pile of boxes underneath the star-dotted sky, I close my eyes for a brief moment to bask in the serenity surrounding my being. Looking over I see Tomo actively glaring into the darkness, fully alert for any type of movement. This kid is frozen, it's really kind of creepy how he isn't blinking... I wonder if I should maybe go and check to see if he was okay, or at least do what I'm suppose to be doing, like scouting. A silence overwhelmed us in accompaniment to the howling wind of the barren landscape that engulfs the lands around the warehouse. Every once in a while I would click to break the empty hiatus. Curse this click, it gets me in nothing but trouble with both my peers and in dangerous predicaments. I remember during one of those moments we were caught by a couple Clickers in the dark due to my own clicking. What a beast to be named after! Thankfully we got away with minimal injuries but it sucks to think I was the one to put us in that conflict... I don't know, it's really nice out here... Maybe I'll just... Close my eyes... For a bit...
IxFiringxLazers
#135534564Friday, May 30, 2014 8:02 PM GMT

Riley Pearce Forgot he is "S" I slightly peek my head out from the alley. I try to peer my eyes to the hotel through the "zombies." A stage three notices him and he quickly turns around to the fire escape. He climbs the ladder and pulls it up. He runs up the stairs and looks down. He sits down as his legs dangle from the roof. He took out a can of pineapples and begins to eat them with a clean plastic fork.
MechanicalDarkness
#135534896Friday, May 30, 2014 8:06 PM GMT

Patient zero I suddenly snapped out of my weariness, to find walkers shuffling towards me, and I noticed that the Rager was catching it's breath, I got up and took out my M4A1 and shot the walkers in front of me. Then I remembered "Its back!" The Rager then charged at me and I jumped out of the way. The Rager hit the wall, putting a big crack in it. Then I took out my knife and stabbed it in the rager's back. It yelled in pain and ran around for a few seconds, then called to the ground.
AnimeLoverThomas
#135535423Friday, May 30, 2014 8:12 PM GMT

Waiting in the darkness, I heard Click doing his natural thing. But the Clicking seemed a little odd. I took out my crossbow loaded and was totally alert. Every once and a while, the clicks kept getting louder and louder. I grabbed a bottle from our water supply from which was already broken and threw it away. It made a crunching sound and a zombie ran over to the place where it landed. "oh shoot" I whispered and leaned in closer. I took out my wrench and jumped off the roof landing a huge blow from the new type of zombie.. The smashing of his skull woke up the other scientists. I looked down at the zombie and stared at it. "Uh Guys...This isn't a mutated zombie...its different." I kicked around the lifeless body til we could see the bloody eyes and bloated skin. "This isn't anything I've seen before...Has anybody ever seen this New Type?" ((Just a quick fact: Clickers have bloody, swollen eyes which allow then to not see. The Virus caused these symptoms over a course of 5 months. Since the Virus cannot see, it mutates and has access to the Hearing of the zombie.))
BowtiesAreCool001
#135540141Friday, May 30, 2014 9:03 PM GMT

((Clickers already exist in The Last of Us, I advise not to bring them here because I try to keep it original.))
BuilderGuy12
#135540242Friday, May 30, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

(HURRAY YOU GOT IT WORKING)
MechanicalDarkness
#135541028Friday, May 30, 2014 9:13 PM GMT

(Bowtie, how did you get it working? Or are you on PC?)
BowtiesAreCool001
#135541047Friday, May 30, 2014 9:13 PM GMT

((Guide of zombies: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=135540972 And now I sleep. Good night my friends.))
TypicalRory
#135549121Friday, May 30, 2014 10:42 PM GMT

Roul Hendricks: I was working on a vehicle when the apocalypse had started.Men were screaming around me...I got in the vehicle and drove out of the Military Base. I woke up.I was asleep..It was midnight..I went back to sleep thinking I was alone,done for...dead.
AnimeLoverThomas
#135549579Friday, May 30, 2014 10:47 PM GMT

((@typicalRory, its 2 years since the apocalypse has started))
TypicalRory
#135549781Friday, May 30, 2014 10:49 PM GMT

Roul Hendricks: a few minutes later a noise woke me up..My foot had slammed into a cooler. "Never saw this before" I had said. I opened the cooler,And found a couple Soda's and a whole case of food. "Aww,man I just realized how hungry I am." I popped open the soda and took a few sips. I made a sandwich out of what I had, and ate it..That's when I heard a voice. "He...Hell...Help...meeeeeeh.....Plea..se....." I grabbed the keys and turned the engine on. My lights uncovered a class 1 zombie.. I drove right into it. I stopped,got out and shot it in the head...then I heard more and more...these were class two. I hid in the Humvee and went on my radio "HELP I NEED HELP" screaming for a long time..
TypicalRory
#135550142Friday, May 30, 2014 10:53 PM GMT

(I forgot sorry lets say I am waking up after 2 years of fighting. LOL Sorry I had forgot.)
taIizorah
#135550629Friday, May 30, 2014 10:59 PM GMT

Cara Allaine I sigh and stand up, dropping my bag and starting to look around the building. I hold a knife in my right hand, twiddling it around as I examine the place. I probably make a lot more noise than I should as I search.
rioman300
#135553923Friday, May 30, 2014 11:34 PM GMT

(( I would do a bio, But my computer erased all the stuff from it, gg PC, gg. ))
IxFiringxLazers
#135565459Saturday, May 31, 2014 1:42 AM GMT

Riley Pearce: Munching on the last bit of the can's remaining offer he throws it. The zombies were still there. He was spun the knife with the ends of his finger tips trying to be careful. He fell on his back and took a deep breath, "I need to get to a base." He thought to himself.
taIizorah
#135573201Saturday, May 31, 2014 3:14 AM GMT

Cara Allaine After about five or ten minutes of looking around, I don't come up with anything. I walk across the room and open a door. Seeing that there's a staircase inside, I go in and climb the stairs.