of     1   

ChikenMelon
#135580412Saturday, May 31, 2014 4:59 AM GMT

This is what the devil reads before he goes to sleep Some food for thought some food for death go head and [f] eat My father's gone well I don't know, if we will ever meet I Play roblox and Watch TV when i'm so depressed Somebody call the pastor this [ba] is so posessed This meeting just begun.. [n] I'm Satan's son My mother raised me and my brothers and sisters single parent so it's apparent That I got love for my mother, none of you other [f] Are much important I'm gettin angrier while recordin I'm feelin like the Bulls, I've got a Gang of Wolves they say Roblox is for children that's [f] up they are mental I'm short, light, skinny, my ears are big as [f] [Dr] white girls the only way I'll get my [d] [su] I sometimes get Suspended from school coolest [n] without effort Easy to spot like black [b] with fake leopard Soak me up in a [tam], but keep the lamp on Cause this album packs enough evil That you can't fit inside a jansport, go to school with this
JohnnXI
#135580589Saturday, May 31, 2014 5:02 AM GMT

woah dued u must b dpresedd alwat1
JohnnXI
#135580713Saturday, May 31, 2014 5:04 AM GMT

wana go to tow of rubluxia l8er u nevr resond las nite dued so i cryd a pit so plz resond ths tim plzzz ty dued
ChikenMelon
#135580739Saturday, May 31, 2014 5:05 AM GMT

no
JohnnXI
#135580797Saturday, May 31, 2014 5:06 AM GMT

now i am cryng dued ;( wow u men i no lok at ur song nomure dued so leave me alone so like ya leve me alone so plaz leave m lone ok lavhjr mtjghv fewhwef!fkldgjf lsa shjMOm pNO!

of     1