of     1   

sportsfan1414
#136703675Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:44 PM GMT

5. rugs He gave me a chance with the sharks and the moose. I only turned them down this season because of the lack of organization an that the team was filled with qqers (ex: somber when he was there). We have been good buds for a while now. If only tooth came back 4. ebby #ebby4RNHLowner2014. Great ball hockey player and a great friend. We tried with Chicago, but I was unable to make games and we had a hard schedule. I hope we continue to be great buds throughout our lives on ROBLOX. Thanks for helping out the Trojans btw :) 3. nomer Another person on Chicago that I became great buds with. You're great at ro-hockey and agreat friend. Even though the Snow Tigers will take you down in S12, I wish you the best in life as well as ebby, and rugs. 2. jimbo ISL is great, I hope it goes for a long time to come. I also look forward to the return of RIHL. respect this person here. He makes great leagues. At first I thought you lived in Ohio for some reason idk. Btw, Giants going down. 1. Tiny He is my badger buddy, great goalie, and my first friend on the SF. He is nice to everyone. He will get very far in life with making friends left and right. Thanks for letting me on the Snow Tigers and thanks for everything you have done with me :)
TinyBerry3
#136703742Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:45 PM GMT

Thanks for the nice words, Sports. Badgers FTW and let's hope I do become successful! XD
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#164326843Friday, June 12, 2015 4:42 AM GMT

thanks

of     1