of     1   

S1xty
#136896605Friday, June 13, 2014 8:47 PM GMT

I composed an idea that would allow aspiring worthy developers to make their games publicly aware while providing a great investment opportunity for buyers. The idea is that a game developer would be able to sell a number of "stocks" through game configuration. Once this number was set and the selling price was set, users would be able to buy these sort of "stocks" through some UI. A certain set and static percentage of in-game sales' profits would go to share holders accordingly. It would be sort of like a dividend distribution. I am unshure as of now how buying and selling of shares would work, but I'm sure somebody could work that out. Support please, I have been waiting for a feature like this for a long time.
S1xty
#136896720Friday, June 13, 2014 8:48 PM GMT

Oh, also the sold stocks would go to the developer for game expenses only (advertising, game pass creating, etc), to prevent fraud.
S1xty
#136898623Friday, June 13, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

BUMP!
hotrider567
#136899122Friday, June 13, 2014 9:09 PM GMT

From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enourmous wordwall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessely type up a wordwall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Therefore, no support.
tinarg
#136899926Friday, June 13, 2014 9:16 PM GMT

MY EYES! THEY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!
S1xty
#136915914Saturday, June 14, 2014 12:02 AM GMT

But he doesn't even know how to use paragraphs...
facemelter9001
#136916889Saturday, June 14, 2014 12:14 AM GMT

100% support
lottery248
#136919795Saturday, June 14, 2014 12:48 AM GMT

to ho, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNEy_y75xYI to O.P. support
S1xty
#136982893Saturday, June 14, 2014 5:37 PM GMT

bump

of     1