of     1   

ninja432165
#136993648Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:43 PM GMT

Windwood City has been known for it's creepy events since the day it was opened. Children dying of sickness and then being seen again playing in the streets. Horrible theme park incidents happening and no one but you witnessing it, when the park is full of people. In late 2058, the city closes it's gates, terrified of what is inside. Little did they know, thousands of creatures still roam, unable to escape. RULES: YOU DO NOT CONTROL THE EVENTS THAT HAPPEN. I CONTROL ANY EVENT THAT TAKES PLACE. YOU ONLY CONTROL YOUR CHARACTER(S)'S REACTION. I can not stress this enough. Events may be small or big. They may happen one after the other or after long periods of time. I will not enforce the no dating rule. If it is a risk that character is willing to take, so be it. Please do not argue on the thread. Take it somewhere else. If you try to control an event, I will not allow you to post. The first time it's a warning, the second time you're out. No god modding, of course. When out of roleplay, use parentheses. Use grammar. -- DO NOT POST CHARACTER SHEETS ON THE THREAD. PM THEM TO ME TO BE ACCEPTED. If you post a CS on the thread, it will not be accepted until PM'd to me. CS: Name: Gender: Age (6-18): Species: Bio: Appearance: Personality: Build: If mortal, weapon: -- Species: Mortal Werewolf [please note that this means they are mortal, but capable of turning into a wolf.] Spirit Demon Angel Dark angel Mortal [with telekinesis] -- PM me any questions. [Ugh, I know this kind of sucks, but I was bored. Deal with it.] My CS: Name: Alaska [no last name] Gender: Male Age (6-18): 16 Species: Werewolf Bio: Alaska was raised in Windwood, but abused. His parents left him behind with the others when the gates were closed. At the age of 11, he discovered he was a werewolf. He doesn't know much about his history. Appearance: When human, Alaska has pale skin, dark brown hair, and silver eyes. He has perfect white teeth. Usually wears black pants, a t-shirt, and a black hoodie. He's about 5.9. As a wolf, he has the same silver eyes, and a smooth black coat. About the size of an adult dalmatian. Personality: Alaska is immature, but knows when to be serious. He is sweet and caring, and extremely loyal. A bit of a loner. He's incredibly smart. Sort of sarcastic. Build: Skinny, yet very strong. If mortal, weapon: [I don't care if you use first or third person.] Remember, you must be accepted by me.

of     1