of     1   

keyyon
#137040842Sunday, June 15, 2014 4:44 AM GMT

Album: BLack Shade LP 2 Artist: BLack Shade Song: DEAD ZONE {Brain Damage Remix} ================================================================================ This is the song about my horrible past a kid who got bullied because of his skin color they said it was the black who passed the gas a kid who refused to except faith and wanted to meet satan at hell's gate a boney little black kid named keyyondre who got picked on for having a poster of beyonce by his so called friends well yeah his so called friends tried to put his life to an end one day after school in 4th grade i was walking home when i'd gotten tried so i sat in the shade as i took a rest and used this advantage to take a rest My so called friends rode their bikes by me and attacked me with their fist i was helpless lying on the ground i always had a smile my mother never saw me frown I came home with a bloody nose and a blacken eye my mother whiped my bloody nose with my fathers woren out tie i swore one day i will get my revenge but this time i wont be alone ,5 vs 1 nah it will be 2 vs 5 i will have a parnter who will avenge me, so dont you think for a second i will forget it was the first day of summer where i saw you in the cirtcus............ DEAD ZONE ever since day one i never had real friends from the jump so me getting turned on aint nun to me its turning into fun i just hope my past dont repeat to my son DEAD ZONE Ever since day horrible day that my cousin has passed away i had to watch my aunt struggle and find new ways to get my angry cousin to behave DEAD ZONE Way before i started listening to eminem and before i wanted to be the first black slim i used to write my own lyrics all my family members wanted to hear it and they all supported me and wanted me to follow my dreams But at school this bully took my RELAPSE CD i was only 8 and its 2009, i swore i wanted to make him scream! So i walked up to my ex best friend, then i said [f] you and swing hard as i can my fist hit his face and he fell over The lunch supervisor saw it all and didnt give me closure now im in the principal office getting a letture He asked me why did i think i had the right to hit hector. A few months later after my uncle gave me recovery i made a album called recover of me well it was more of an ep and it was just random lyrics i wrote 2010, i was only 9 Before i met Divine. And divine was my protector and helped me face off these bullies who tried to jump me she was right beside me so they didnt have a chance to jump me its kind of sad that i needed a girl to help me out but she did, they jumped me once again divine came and they started to pout she punched one boy in the stomach so hard it made me shout The same lunch supervisor saw this but went about.. DEAD ZONE ever since day one i never had real friends from the jump so me getting turned on aint nun to me its turning into fun i just hope my past dont repeat to my son DEAD ZONE Ever since day horrible day that my cousin has passed away i had to watch my aunt struggle and find new ways to get my angry cousin to behave DEAD ZONE Now in the late summer i was grounded so my summer was a bummer my uncle had bought a hummer and that same day crashed into a dumpster He was okay but needed sitches on his head i was just happy that he wasnt dead that night i was crying my self to sleep i couldnt do what they do in the cartoons i cannot count sheep wHY COULDNT MY UNCLE JUST GET A JEEP OR A CAR THAT COULD DO A LOUD BEEP! All of this hatred gathered around my heart my heart turned extremely black, and it ripped apart This was the birth of black shade no black shady but yes black shade was created in the start of 7th grade i went to school being the class clown actin like a fool the same guys were in a crew called the LATINO KINGS They all said that they were talented and they're the best when you have to sing at the talent show they came in last place and i won the talent show so i shoved my prize in their face. One of them pushed me so i didnt hold back i tackled him to the ground, picked him up and slammed him like it was a wrestling mat underneath us my mother always said dont use violence like the dollar in god we trust but this time i had to be the first to bust after this happen me and my crew E-11 were by family dollar when the kings came with their flipped collar's The leader of the kings who was 18 came and pulled out a knife i started to sweat then i said [f] you end my life my home dogg Eazy E aka Legerman, pulled out his Five-Seven The kings were shocked that he had a gvn they started to run then i heard the shots from the gvn [f] it, they wanted to have problems its not our fault, we just sloved them.. DEAD ZONE ever since day one i never had real friends from the jump so me getting turned on aint nun to me its turning into fun i just hope my past dont repeat to my son DEAD ZONE Ever since day horrible day that my cousin has passed away i had to watch my aunt struggle and find new ways to get my angry cousin to behave DEAD ZONE
SatanBoy123
#137094793Sunday, June 15, 2014 7:54 PM GMT

Nice
keyyon
#137175322Monday, June 16, 2014 5:53 PM GMT

Thanks bro
keyyon
#137327820Wednesday, June 18, 2014 3:48 AM GMT

Rates
EvilNoobKitty123
#137328767Wednesday, June 18, 2014 3:58 AM GMT

Who knows what I'm about to say?
SomePunk
#137331066Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:28 AM GMT

i prefer apocalypse rising but ya know people have their opinions it coulda' used more cowbell
keyyon
#137331070Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:28 AM GMT

?
EvilNoobKitty123
#137331229Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:31 AM GMT

WET FART
keyyon
#137331418Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:34 AM GMT

U say that to almost everything So I don't care.
EvilNoobKitty123
#137334349Wednesday, June 18, 2014 5:16 AM GMT

There's a reason why I say it to almost every rorap.
keyyon
#142795143Wednesday, August 06, 2014 5:53 PM GMT

rates
keyyon
#142987728Friday, August 08, 2014 3:34 PM GMT

matrixmaster1
#142987884Friday, August 08, 2014 3:37 PM GMT

3/10

of     1