of     1   

thatfedoradude
#137063400Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:13 PM GMT

Y'know how Roblox has a report system that most people don't use, and when people do use it, it doesn't really work? well I've thought of something that could help on with this problem: The Reporters Exchange system Basically, when you report somebody, an AI scans the chat logs, and if it picks up anything bad (it'll basically have a bunch of keywords that are considered inappropriate) it'll send it to a real life moderator (via email or whatever) and then they decide whether or not they would get banned The idea is that if the AI picks up anything bad, you get a set amount of Robux, depending on the seriousness of the incident (e.g 5R$ for trolling, 10R$ for milder swears, 15R$ for the moderate ones, 20R$ for the more serious ones etc.) AND if the player gets banned, you get extra Robux, depending on how long they are banned for (e.g warning - 5R$ extra, 7 day ban - double, 14 day ban - 15R$ extra etc.) With the system, there is a policy First, you have to be an experienced user (at least have the veteran badge) Secondly, you have to take a quiz on the rules of Roblox (so y'know, no matter how old you are, they are 100% sure that you know the rules of Roblox) Thirdly, you have to devote a large amount of time to reporting players (no I'm not saying that you'd have to intentionally look for people to report) so that they know Roblox is a safe place And last but not least, you have to join a group. This isn't a form of how good you are, but more as a form of convenience, so all the mods/employees know where to find all people that are part of this system Now it's more than likely that the first thing that'll come to your head will be the words "BC only" but my intentions is that it will NOT be BC only, one of the points of the system (other than getting more people to report) is so NBCers can get more Robux without having to spend a ridiculous amount of money. Besides, BCers get enough Robux anyway Does anyone else think this would be a good idea, if so, please tell me, and why, if not, I respect your opinion, but once again, please tell me why.
Thane_1
#137064144Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:25 PM GMT

Maybe a good idea without Robux in the mix.
nixpc
#137064321Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:28 PM GMT

If someone scams a 1000RX and he have to pay 20 robux then he still made a 980 RX profit and will continue scamming. But some "noobs" (not offencive just meaning they have not a lot of robux) if they have to buy robux for get them unbanned they will not play roblox anymore and don't play what doesn't welcome new players. (No new players = only losing players) But the banning system they only have to wait and can play again and you knownoohne like waiting what means if you make 1000RX profit from scamming 14 days waiting isn't worth 1000RX because roblox is not about the money but about the games. Robux is now to spend on games and if they can't play games there robux = worthless. But the rest of the idea is great! (Just read WNTS again)
IronForumer
#137064421Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:30 PM GMT

You do know the only thing after 14-day ban is account termination. Then I think poison ban if serious enough. But, it is a good system, but maybe not with robux. Players who have multiple computers can log on to multiple alts on a different computer, play a game, swear, and their main reports them, then repeat to get rich. Although it isn't likely they'll have multiple computers/monitors, it can happen, which is why I'm saying it. Otherwise, support.
scrin445
#137067084Sunday, June 15, 2014 2:11 PM GMT

Nice to know youre bumping your thread with blocked posts.
thatfedoradude
#137067086Sunday, June 15, 2014 2:11 PM GMT

OK thank you for your opinions. I will try to find a way to fix the flaws you have pointed out
thatfedoradude
#137067168Sunday, June 15, 2014 2:12 PM GMT

Oh for god's sake at least TRY to keep on topic!
Mageddon
#137067669Sunday, June 15, 2014 2:20 PM GMT

Dude there are a small team of moderators. And millions of reports come in a day. And you expect every last report to have results. And if the moderators were replaced by an AI, there can possibly be mistakes made.
thatfedoradude
#137067932Sunday, June 15, 2014 2:25 PM GMT

1. That made absolutely no sense 2. But you wouldn't make 1000R$ with this system, it would probably only go up to 80R$ to 100R$ (i.e not even close to 1000R$) 3. Most of the replies are from BCers of some sort, who probably think that they're better then NBCers because they spend money on a service they don't need, and also probably can't handle the complete SHOCK of NBCers getting cheap, affordable and possibly even FREE Robux by doing something that would benefit the community, I can almost guarantee you that a few months (maybe a year considered the amount of users that use Roblox) after this system is installed, the amount of swearing, ODing and general hate speech/trolling will go down at LEAST 50% (Protip: wait till you try something before you criticise it, you wouldn't give google glass a horrible review when you haven't even tried it) Bear in mind that the whole IDEA is still in the experimental stage, so it'll probably take a few months, if not a few years for it to be put into the development stage, and at least another 3-6 months for it to be released to the public, by then, I think all of it's flaws would be fixed
thatfedoradude
#137068076Sunday, June 15, 2014 2:27 PM GMT

@manofD Another system that would go along with it is that as long as you are 18 or over, you can be a moderator from anywhere around the world (so if you lived in the UK, you could still be a Mod)
Mageddon
#137155078Monday, June 16, 2014 11:23 AM GMT

All I hear from your suggestion is a pile of WNTS (What Not To Suggest). It states on the WNTS(What Not To Suggest) thread... • FREE ROBUX FOR EVERYONE!!! (This includes raffles, contests, lotteries, giveaways, scavenger hunts for tix, etc.) • Make so-and-so a forum moderator. (We don't have volunteer mods anymore. All mods are Roblox employees and work in many areas of the site.) So the admins might not even look at this thread.
lottery248
#137155722Monday, June 16, 2014 11:47 AM GMT

i am afraid that i got falsely banned and that people could still get reward. -promises to pay the bearer on demand at its office here
thatfedoradude
#138615735Sunday, June 29, 2014 1:29 PM GMT

You are one of the 5 people who actually cares about WNTS
TechWalker
#138616749Sunday, June 29, 2014 1:43 PM GMT

Support. Just without the robux.
CSordyl
#138621305Sunday, June 29, 2014 2:40 PM GMT

Support. Minus the ROBUX. And the need a veterans badge to report

of     1