chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

d_yIan
#137409804Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:22 AM GMT

I think? ▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬ ═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂ ◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤ █▄ █ー ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬ ◥█████◤ ︻̷̿┻̿═━一 Forum domination in progress ══╩══╩══▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#137409968Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:23 AM GMT

Ive ran out of things to say. lol
d_yIan
#137410337Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:27 AM GMT

IKR! ▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬ ═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂ ◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤ █▄ █ー ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬ ◥█████◤ ︻̷̿┻̿═━一 Forum domination in progress ══╩══╩══▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#137479689Thursday, June 19, 2014 8:17 PM GMT

Bump
gamehero
#137487530Thursday, June 19, 2014 9:38 PM GMT

I agree. Or make drastic changes to the Player Points system. It seems terribly flawed to begin with. - Selling player points - Earning points in your own place - Wealthy games giving you lots of points for doing something pointless - Poor games giving you little points for doing a lot. (Or depending on how one sells the points, this is reasonable to do for a developer) - Rich players who spend a lot in a game earn lots of points completing an easy task - Poor players who spend little in a game earn little points completing a hard task It's you keep the game funds controlled after all if I'm not mistaken.
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#137492141Thursday, June 19, 2014 10:30 PM GMT

Thanks for the feedback. BBOX
Epicpigz
#137493719Thursday, June 19, 2014 10:51 PM GMT

Game creator should have to pay for player points The player shouldn't have to. PP can be used for advertising. PP won't be unlimited this way and the user doesn't get scammed. idk...
Stellarizaton
#137495781Thursday, June 19, 2014 11:16 PM GMT

if people could get infinite player points, what's the point of leaderboards? why do you think roblox made player points in the first place?
goos_honk
#137501628Friday, June 20, 2014 12:21 AM GMT

@Tery *ROBLOX I really don't know why you call it role-box. It's just stupid. Roblox has nothing to do with roles or boxes, but it has lots to do with blocks and robots. The whole game is made of blocks. And scripting is technically a robot, because you use a robot to run the script. @OP Support. But I don't think any player points that were bought should be removed, because people spent lots of robux on those. But all future points should be impossible to get by buying.
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#137553867Friday, June 20, 2014 3:27 PM GMT

[@ Stellarization] "if people could get infinite player points, what's the point of leaderboards?" I dont believe ROBLOX endorses the idea of getting yourself points from your own game or buying large amounts from other people. I believe the leaderboards purpose was for the people who actually earned it by doing something in game, or otherwise. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [@ SneakyDudeman] "Support. But I don't think any player points that were bought should be removed, because people spent lots of robux on those. But all future points should be impossible to get by buying." Yeah since it still is in Beta all the points that the people are buying now are just going to get reset. ROBLOX should just allow them to keep the current points they bought so they dont get ripped off, since basically thats whats happening. I do agree that all future points should be impossible to buy. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [@ epicpigz] "Game creator should have to pay for player points.The player shouldn't have to. PP can be used for advertising. PP won't be unlimited this way and the user doesn't get scammed. idk..." I dont know if this would work. Since many people would be selling points the user could just jump from game to game buying points from people. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BBOX
NULL1FY
#137554090Friday, June 20, 2014 3:31 PM GMT

@Buff I though playerpoints were taken out of the sellers' (game owners') pp stock.
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#137554202Friday, June 20, 2014 3:32 PM GMT

[@ VFXed] "I though playerpoints were taken out of the sellers' (game owners') pp stock." I may be wrong since I am unfamiliar of how it actually happens. BBOX
WildfireMax
#137555163Friday, June 20, 2014 3:45 PM GMT

@ThaneDev That would cause a huge uproar. If they take away the PP earned at those places, most people bought them. All sales are final. They wouldn't get Robux back. There's a problem dere.
UgOsMiLy
#137556059Friday, June 20, 2014 3:57 PM GMT

@ThaneDev I completely agree, it should be against the rules to buy/sell player points. If their are PP shops, ROBLOX should remove all the PP players have earned in that place and remove the place. Remove all the player points the players have earned from the game? That'll mean their robux would be wasted. Anyway, the mad murderer is selling player points, why remove the place? Just sayin'
Gameplayer1500
#137556175Friday, June 20, 2014 3:58 PM GMT

Suppoer, it kinda kills the points of player points.
Kirays
#137556365Friday, June 20, 2014 4:00 PM GMT

@Wild "They wouldn't get Robux back. There's a problem dere." A person buys BC. Roblox has no money (because of whatever) and has to shutdown. What happens with the person? Well. BC gone, money gone. It's the exact thing with the player points. They will get reset again before the final release. So whoever invests his robux/tix into these useless player points has bad luck I guess. Player points are useless. They are only used for bragging. A person buys player points from a place. That's it, he can brag now for nothing. Although I seriously hate player points as they are right now because they are completly useless, a rip off and just for bragging, I find it funny how people play these "free" player points or pay4playerpoints games. They are useless and they still do it. They invest their robux/tix into it for nothing. They will get reset. Sense? No idea. Well support! :D Player points should not be allowed to sell!
Espithel
#137579925Friday, June 20, 2014 8:24 PM GMT

This is all true, and I support this. I'm also sorry for the lateness of my reply. ;-; Something I'll also say about player points is that they should not cross between games, as different games will have different ratios and scales for killing people. Each game should have its own amount of player points (Not sure if the leaderboards do that. Probably don't given the insane number.)
popularfire
#137580613Friday, June 20, 2014 8:32 PM GMT

When player points came out I only bought pp once. 8R = 200PP Don't see a use to it :/

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2