TruH4WK13
#137598080Friday, June 20, 2014 11:42 PM GMT

Kiera* My friends spells hers *Keira* So........ xD
KieraAllayn
#137598536Friday, June 20, 2014 11:47 PM GMT

Its not that you aren't getting credit.. trust me.. I watched a guy who belonged to no group had 3 friends, Post a 1 verse song and get hella views and perfect rates because he stood out. Had every label asking him to sign... That's what it's about is standing out.. Your rhymes are just basic dude.
streetfighter919
#137598844Friday, June 20, 2014 11:50 PM GMT

Kiera who was that guy
ChanelG
#137598902Friday, June 20, 2014 11:51 PM GMT

I bet she's talkin about 2Crucial. Lmaooo
GoldenKinq
#137598939Friday, June 20, 2014 11:52 PM GMT

I'm having psychotic symptoms bursting through the door I leave dead bodies next to the liquid on the floor Snoop started a war his blood is thicker than the stains i left after i scored I spit this horrorcore leaving you my victims Kitty hart gets bitten and chewed up then swallowed Leaving you helpless i'm sorry im so selfish ill give a piece to Tornado just for fun And have your mom blow my rocket ship while i call her hun You drag bloxxer into this and his homies with guns I keep it real i never run smash there heads and peel them like bananas I paint my crime scenes on a canvas I'm ill can you respect that? Or do i have to grab a knife and take you tooth right out ya mouth i keep you crippled sir get down your knees Pray because only god can stop me from letting my dog eat your (D) Lets go back to lions child hood when his mom used to beat him with a stick I murder these rappers call it a massacre These boys are jokes the charts of Xponents murder have rapidly grown Keep clapping Cause Xponent is The new heir to the throne Have you on your knees Hoping to be left alone Xponent grabs the bone and hits you with it til' you have a dent in ya dome I have you and your buds in the corner crying on the phone Keep the bodies under my floor And sell your teeth to the homeless behind the hardware store I rip rappers up your shirts are torn. WC
KieraAllayn
#137598961Friday, June 20, 2014 11:52 PM GMT

Nah lol it was like molecules or something like that.
GoldenKinq
#137599000Friday, June 20, 2014 11:52 PM GMT

I was told i need more heart But first nit was just vocabulary I think you guys are guys are giving me things i already have So i can stay working on it while you boost ahead The fact that im good but get treated the way i do makes me feel imaginary I can't be passionate if you keep pushing me down In can't reach the top and make me feel better if you make me feel like a clown But i don't know i think i shouldn't be signed and remain underground The sound of thunder is blaring int he background As the king hurricane slowly slides away I become Weaker and watch the skies burn every day But man i tried so hard to get where i am Yet the rip me open and snatch the jewels outta me like im a clam This fake game life is a sham I need those super powers Like shazam And the richness and The Curiosity like batman The fog catches me i can't see in the obscurity I feel like i should be locked up High security The water falls from my eyes in perfect purity I feel the hate coming Stay away from me.
GoldenKinq
#137599329Friday, June 20, 2014 11:56 PM GMT

I can't take it anymore this world is cruel The whole time these kids treat you like gruel I just want to rip your head off and throw it in a pool of flames Who are they to decide who leaves or stays? I can't believe it they treat me uneven They make me mad have my ears steamin My hearts beating like its about to burst They say they are my friends but more like a curse I peek around the corner and i just make something out "He's such a loser thats why i always bail out" I'm feeling weak getting frail now I opened my heart to them just to hear that? I just want to slap them across the face with a bat I knew some kids in the past who couldn't take and jumped out the window All i heard was splat All the kids at school who think they're cool Need to learn just because you got a tattoo doesn't mean you rule I need you to stop treat people fairly not make them feel as if they'd been hit in the face with a stool I can't take the cruelty of this world while all you rich kids get diamonds and pearls Im in my house praying for a girl but thats not the problem I just want to stop them I can't have my family going through this So im ending it here stop acting foolish Still better than king roses.
ChanelG
#137599587Friday, June 20, 2014 11:59 PM GMT

Blowin up my threaddd T___T
GoldenKinq
#137599719Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:00 AM GMT

Just proving a point.
LilLoCfrmToronto
#137603830Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:49 AM GMT

Never saw anyone of your songs but if this is what you can make keep it up there's like no way to make it better 20/10
iSadZombie
#137604053Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:52 AM GMT

Its amazing.
KieraAllayn
#137607945Saturday, June 21, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

This is why people dont read it.. You are too thirsty to get attention to them... You don't bring the crowd the crowd comes to you... If you have the talent.
altar30
#137614877Saturday, June 21, 2014 2:52 AM GMT

I've waited for this collab for awhile and the result is just what I expected. Bravo, solid 9/10
JubrilMD
#137616068Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:05 AM GMT

This song... is outstanding.. Let me brake this down, because I HAD a brakedown.. e.e 1. Geth, wonderfully spoken chorus, I believed it suited all the verses. Most songwritters make chorus/hooks that are irrelevant to verses. Kudos to you. 2. Chanel... Chanel Chanel Chanel CHANEL. Girl if I didnt know talent then, I SURE AS HELL do now. You have rapped for how long? a Few months now? Little did I know you had such great energy and FIRE in you. When you told me you were working on this single.. I had no idea it was going to be as gruesome and dark as this is. I really didn't know what to first say about it, then as I was reading it, word for word, It was drawing me in and in to the point where I coudl easily visualize the rap in my head. Now this does not only mean that you can SPIT. It means you can ALSO be a story maker. The way you used literature with metaphors and some how got me and others into reading and reading until there was no more, was just WOW. I am very proud of Chanel with this piece of ART. I had a favorite line.. or two... or a whole VERSE BUT! I chose which one would be most effective to give a more elaborate reason to my reaction to this song " Other people would record them beating her, to make matters even worse. They'd yell insults in her face, then strike her where ever felt pleasing After they were done they'd leave her there all alone, bruised and bleeding She was so used to it. She'd ever so slowly make her way to the nurse in pain The nurse would ask her "What happened?", giving her an icepack for the bruises But she still continued to make up lies and excuses "It's nothing, It's alright...I'm fine." She'd say, then go to the bathroom Where'd she look at herself in the mirror and cry in complete gloom. " Brilliant... THAT brought mt tears to my eyes as I thought in my head, 'WORLDSTAR'
ChanelG
#137616657Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:14 AM GMT

Thanks everyone :D It means a lot. And Randy OMG I could just hug you right now >3< thank you!! :D
GoldenKinq
#137616692Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:14 AM GMT

It's really sad that people don't see talent these days I have talent Chanel Has talen 2cru has talen aetion has talent keke has talent geth has talen and lots more yet you all have the nerve to say i don't have talent.
Supreme_Kevin
#137646181Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:15 PM GMT

Golden, wasn't Chanel the one who signed you to RCRD? Lol. Either way her opinion shouldn't make you start rambling EVERYWHERE, chill man.
ChanelG
#137685002Saturday, June 21, 2014 7:47 PM GMT

Ikr Aetion? Golden, no one said you didn't have any talent. :/
GoldenKinq
#137688524Saturday, June 21, 2014 8:14 PM GMT

KieraAllayn is not online. KieraAllayn Joined: 07 Dec 2011 Total Posts: 338 Radix Records 06-20-2014 06:38 PM This is why people dont read it.. You are too thirsty to get attention to them... You don't bring the crowd the crowd comes to you... If you have the talent.
GoldenKinq
#137688865Saturday, June 21, 2014 8:17 PM GMT

Foreshadowing i have no talent.
Supreme_Kevin
#137710025Saturday, June 21, 2014 11:59 PM GMT

You also got to work for it, don't just expect them to come immediately. Give me a link to your song Golden. PM me it.
JimmyVercetti
#137715890Sunday, June 22, 2014 12:56 AM GMT

"Nonono. I take A LOT of time to review, edit, and make final decisions on them." You do realize you're acting like an editor for real music working with word walls right?
mistyrose24
#137716836Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:06 AM GMT

This was beautiful ;D 10/10 I liked this part the best: "She was tired of being treated like [S], tired of being hit, Tired of being neglected, tired of being rejected, tired of being disrespected, Tired of trying, tired of lying, tired of crying..." Ily Chanel!
TheWolfCena
#137717090Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:08 AM GMT

This song is overrated. No offense