Nandersthefox
#141302470Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:05 PM GMT

I think he means you havent seen any of the games hes mentioned at 10% not overall
kyleli
#141382412Thursday, July 24, 2014 1:12 PM GMT

^^ That makes no sense at all. Fencing has been done, and its already popular and 100% done, Watch_dogs is already being worked on (Even though its fairly bad), and an assassin game is just watch_dogs but without guns.
Ender54
#141392049Thursday, July 24, 2014 3:32 PM GMT

The thing robloxians want about is 20% RP games, another 35-40% FPS(Which includes the murder games), 5% building, 10% sword fighting and 20% war groups, leaving the rest undecided... Roblox is a huge war and killing game world at the moment, so you get a lot of credit for new games the major roblox trend is liking, a creator keeps with trends of today, so making something "out there" majority crashes any hope of success (there are a few exceptions, but are rare ones). Keep with trends keep us, the players wanting more of it, a new game with what we like skyrockets (a.k.a. TMM as an example)to the top. You have to find what the major pop wants for a good game in summary each time a trend starts to decline as it boosts the chance of staying up in the top...
kyleli
#141398477Thursday, July 24, 2014 5:00 PM GMT

Its not about following a trend, its about starting a new one.
Iceminer360
#141425958Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:39 PM GMT

well im lookin forward to it
XIKlayThompsonXI
#141452576Friday, July 25, 2014 1:55 AM GMT

if you didn't notice their is a person using copyright right now. front page, no credit givin to you, EVEN THOUGH ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE FROM YOU (and boopbot). at least try to put something on the title of your game or desc or something .
kyleli
#141473527Friday, July 25, 2014 5:28 AM GMT

Copyright doesn't do ANYTHING. Its just something to make peoples names look cool. All games are under roblox's verdict. We are not allowed to copyright our own material unless ROBLOX says so.
morash
#141477116Friday, July 25, 2014 6:13 AM GMT

^Yep, that's true. ROBLOX technically owns anything on ROBLOX.^
Ender54
#141505265Friday, July 25, 2014 3:33 PM GMT

But you can't start a new trend until you know what the first few people play it say. It all depends in gameplay, computer lags, and overall working, then it has a huge change to explode if people think it is a good idea. I've been here since 2010(2nd Account...)and trends have moved around during the middle of the years, but 2014 still is kinda in the "Murder" trend, after that idk...
TheNotSoAverageKid
#141513100Friday, July 25, 2014 5:04 PM GMT

Wait Then No More Kingdom Life II? AlexstienBergs Sucks! Alex Doesnt Even have any animations And most stuff in it has Free Models!
HelereTheAce
#141570272Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:09 AM GMT

The fencing game is great, but more than one map might make it a little better
kyleli
#141600051Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:48 AM GMT

@Ender, trends come from accidents, great ideas, and sometimes just plain luck. Murder was just plain luck. Youtubers found it, it had snappy gameplay and good commemorative laughs. Its basically a slightly edited version of a Source gamemode :|
skull1
#141660900Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:45 PM GMT

The sinistra of this post is merely the fact that the games are already out there, and very popular. This has been mentioned already and I understand that I am saying it (I don't know the word in english) encore, but it needs to be grasped :/ If one... "fox" hehe... made Watch_Dogs, and it was a huge hit that everyone loved and has been on the front-line for a while now, and then comes out with a second original game called Assassins Creed--already raking in many fans in only it's alpha and beta (barely even public)-- you can bet that people would be curious as to where the inspiration came from if you suddenly "had the idea out of nowhere" to create these exact games. It's like reading about a certain british wizard and saying that you're going to create a book just like it, but with your own flare. Even if it's an original, you no doubt will be accused of some sort of copy issue that ruins the full potential of your book/game. Change the name of your games, even giving no credit to Ubisoft's Assassins Creed, merely saying "Contract Retraction" or whatever you like for getting rid of people (xD) and show people that it's NOT the same. Don't do Sword Fighting Arena's, "yay, I won! Now I get points and can do this and that" system, create a new fencing action, throw something in like a game-keeper from HG, spice things up and add a lot of guesses and dangerous twists, or even take away the arena aspect and make it an open battle-field with many abilities and chances for a change in leadership, and give some of the clever tricksters an option to look for hidden areas and special things. Just really focus on the part where people don't see, "Fencing" and think of it as another random game, make it unique with a relevance to fencing on the thumbnail, so it's seen as a new form of a dead subject, come alive again with a brilliant flare. As you can tell, I had a boring Satruday, so I wrote. Whoever read through it, props. Last paragraph is the most important!!!
skull1
#141661789Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

To clarify on the last sentence, I meant to say that you shouldn't call it "Fencing", you should name it something unique and intriguing so that people are aroused in the idea of such a cool idea. Appeal to the inner-geek kind of style. Then, on the thumb-nail, have some relevance to Fencing so that it's not false advertising and people know what they're clicking. For example, name it something like "Trickster's Harbring" or whatever, and show fencing on the pic, so that it's got a secret twist that people want to see. Why is it called "Tricksters"? And so on, so forth, they want to click on it.
fredfirehawk
#141756909Sunday, July 27, 2014 8:29 PM GMT

may I just say a suggestion?
iProjectBuild
#142092050Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:45 PM GMT

Damn man, I wish I could work with you! Caught up with the scanner who hacked your game to make 'Kingdom Life III'! I wish you luck in stopping this scammer!
Killiesen
#142271170Friday, August 01, 2014 1:02 PM GMT

Guys what he's trying to say is that, He's making his OWN Fencing game that isn't copied so that makes his game is original if he hasn't copied it, that means if someone else copies his game, the person that copies it his game wont be original, Does this make more sense to you...
Rylocke
#142288265Friday, August 01, 2014 5:27 PM GMT

since i dont have privacy mode on its kind of obvious you did that by just typing #s but still a pretty funny idea :] no hate implyed
marcos141
#142332701Saturday, August 02, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

This is fine, but PLEASE do not stop updating Kingdom Life 2, because if it isn't updated anymore, I think it will lose fame. If the other games don't gain fame, you will have to work hard to restore kingdom life 2, if you can even do so.
kyleli
#142462481Sunday, August 03, 2014 9:06 AM GMT

Um, I think you have privacy mode on. None of the above posts had any Pound symbols (#)
Zeitlosen
#142599784Monday, August 04, 2014 7:31 PM GMT

Hey Ol. I love to build and I do it for free. Can I please build some in game houses or other little detailed items for your assassins creed game? Please PM me.
AKARussel
#143045147Saturday, August 09, 2014 2:55 AM GMT

Look, stop it guys if you don't wanna play an "Unoriginal game" then don't play it. Those games let him do what he wants to do. Builders they build what they're in the mood for, lets say a guy wants to build a GTA game then he builds it and of course he's gonna care if you say his game is "Unoriginal" but he'll probably care about the ones being more positive and I'm pretty sure he posted this to inform not for you to control his decisions.
KOLDOVSTVO
#143182057Sunday, August 10, 2014 2:28 PM GMT

Yea i want to ask something the problem is it allways says you lost the connection idk why but can you fix it?
killerfireskull2
#143408802Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:08 PM GMT

Make a tarven when you update the map
mrpieman92
#143436261Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:52 AM GMT

I cant wait for these dude, they will be amazing, also dont listen to that morash dude, hes just trying to bring you down. I will be playing these games all the time.