chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

minminopop
#138486298Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:01 AM GMT

Anyone gonna keep watching this? I got better stuff to do, like supporting and bumping that other good thread and my thread.
Spongocardo
#138487059Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:19 AM GMT

The "sliding" is a physics glitch, nothing to do with animations. I said I'd have a crack to see if it worked, but it didn't. Here's my siggy... Done.
yoshiegg6
#138488443Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:52 AM GMT

Actually, the explosions affect blocks as well. It doesn't have much to do with the animations as much as the reduced friction on the x and z axis. Just increase the friction when you want to and you're good to go. I don't know how to do this though...
pIacid
#138507436Saturday, June 28, 2014 4:26 PM GMT

"i see someone who uses "lmao" as an annoying person who says faces like ":3", which i find to be childish and immature" which reinforces the fact that you are simply too low for me to take seriously hence the lack of maturity in my responses "this sentence doesn't even make sense don't try to say i can't understand it i can, it just doesn't make sense inb4youcan'tunderstanditlmao" it makes perfect sense and i see you understood it perfectly - adding a lmao at the end. i clearly hit a soft spot when i stated you were too low for me "i'm avoiding my original topic because people always start arguments with me, such as you" no. the original topic was how you were wrong about the update, how it was physics, not animations which to this point you are still denying. also, you're the one craving for an argument when you told the second poster who was giving a friendly suggestion to get out when you could have ignored him/her "lol no" your opposition was ridiculous solution you proposed that wasnt even an animations problem. "someone told me" that is some trustworthy and factual evidence when everybody else is against your assumption "i completely understand my words i haven't been "winded up" in them" in terms of the original post, you have no clue what you're talking about which is why again, you're avoiding the original topic. ask anybody and they'll say it's a physics problem not an animations problem. you could have read the roblox blog even.
Lord_Narwhal
#138526182Saturday, June 28, 2014 7:23 PM GMT

@Average you are correct on all of that yes, it is physics that causes the sliding problem however, i have noticed that there ARE new animations, which can be corrected with this
neonjohn
#138571039Sunday, June 29, 2014 2:20 AM GMT

@xXTheRobotXx am new, but am still realize your small brain and small deek srsly which is smaller?
Lord_Narwhal
#138609955Sunday, June 29, 2014 11:34 AM GMT

"am new, but am still realize your small brain and small deek srsly which is smaller?" "but am still realize" you can't comprise a simple sentence so why are you the one talking about brains size
neonjohn
#138659925Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:10 PM GMT

"you can't comprise a simple sentence so why are you the one talking about brains size" am new. ^ In English, a subject is required for a sentence to be complete. However, null-subject languages exist- a language whose grammar permits an independent clause to lack an explicit subject. Therefore, null-subject languages express a person, number, and/or gender agreement with the referent on the verb, rendering a subject noun phrase redundant. for example, in Mandarin Chinese, it's snowing may be written as: 下雪了 Where, snow is the object and the 了 particle is simply an aspect marker. I didn't not specifically state I was speaking in English and your presumption that I was and pretending to understand my statements justifies your small brain. On the topic of your small deek, however, it's is quite evident. I need no explaination.
AdvancedGame
#138660240Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:13 PM GMT

this is a bad flame war like wow lrn2flamewar
Lord_Narwhal
#138661754Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:27 PM GMT

""you can't comprise a simple sentence so why are you the one talking about brains size" am new. ^ In English, a subject is required for a sentence to be complete. However, null-subject languages exist- a language whose grammar permits an independent clause to lack an explicit subject. Therefore, null-subject languages express a person, number, and/or gender agreement with the referent on the verb, rendering a subject noun phrase redundant. for example, in Mandarin Chinese, it's snowing may be written as: 下雪了 Where, snow is the object and the 了 particle is simply an aspect marker. I didn't not specifically state I was speaking in English and your presumption that I was and pretending to understand my statements justifies your small brain." so basically, you pasted a whole paragraph about something completely irrelevant to english you were speaking english, which requires a subject i am still correct "On the topic of your small deek, however, it's is quite evident. I need no explaination." the fact that you would look at it amuses me
Notunknown99
#138663277Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:41 PM GMT

The simpler solution: A "FrictionModifier" property of Humanoids which modifies their friction against parts. With the correct value, that would allow for Humanoids which no longer slide as much, and would allow Humanoids made of things like Ice or other slippery materials to slide around all day.
Lord_Narwhal
#138664348Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:51 PM GMT

i would really like that idea @above
nobbers12345
#138665274Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:00 PM GMT

Yay! We reached a point of agreement and non-useless arguments! You deanse mafa.
Perci1
#138665704Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:04 PM GMT

Sliding is PHYISICS, not ANIMATIONS[2] Besides, I've already tried doing this and it does not work.
TheLiveGod
#138666123Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:08 PM GMT

Well I'm confused. Instead of just replying to this could you possibly PM me an easier way to explain it. Thanks! If you can't then just reply with a simple mature answer please
Lord_Narwhal
#138666321Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:10 PM GMT

this thread should be dead this only fixes swords and climbing animations

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2