Blerz
#138574702Sunday, June 29, 2014 2:57 AM GMT

Maybe for the blocking system, Moderators and Admins cannot be blocked.
andreo3333
#138575131Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:01 AM GMT

This idea has been suggested so many times that it is worthless..... like your videos....
andreo3333
#138575896Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:08 AM GMT

A4vis a known mascer, he has several accounts claiming to be his cousin or something similar to that. it would be easier to just block the victim, then transferring the masced item, that's why blocking players is bad, like your videos. Blocking people from your group is not really anywhere near useful. You can just Disable comments for guests, and have permission to join groups... "** Exiling a user from an open door group is literally more useless than deleting an individual post of theirs. **" Actually no, because you can actually make the group have permission to join. Removing a person from your Place is what Admin is for, you can just set them on the ban list, it is that simple. this thread is useless, and so are you.
andreo3333
#138576273Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:12 AM GMT

On a further note: Blocking and Deleting of players from a place is a bad idea, due to the fact of traffic flow in the game, and is abusive.......like your dad.
andreo3333
#138576611Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:15 AM GMT

Most likely people are supporting because he is famous, this is a terrible idea. Following someone in a group isn't really going to get you far. Just because he has a BLOXY doesn't mean he is good, he got a BLOXY 2 years in a row, which is sad, because it is not fair for others who enter a good BLOXY award.. Votes on the BLOXY awards were determined by likes. Phire, SuperSy, Mister Obvious, and XXSONICTHEHEDGHOGXX would have won automatically, just by sneezing.
SkySpell
#138576911Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:18 AM GMT

ok
AirCrashInvestigatio
#138576940Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:18 AM GMT

"Votes on the BLOXY awards were determined by likes" 2 things. 1. What does this thread have anything to do with the BLOXYs? 2. The winners were not determined by likes. They said that likes would most likely receive more attention. If they were by likes, they would be rigged due to people botting. They decided on their own of winners. "Rebel" won with only 6 likes. I apologize for going off topic, but I had to get that out there.
AirCrashInvestigatio
#138577185Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:21 AM GMT

"he got a BLOXY 2 years in a row, which is sad, because it is not fair for others who enter a good BLOXY award" The BLOXYs are a Roblox version of the Oscars. I am pretty sure you can win more than one Oscar. If you could only win one, then Leonardo Dipcario would have already received one.
andreo3333
#138577276Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:21 AM GMT

>Scammers can be reported to admins and the deed is done! That is not the case anymore, reporting to ROBLOX doesn't help anymore. a Mascer will have full control of the item. I was scammed off of a 100K+ item (Golden Spartan), This blocking system would just make the situation worse. Blocking all communications from the victim is a bad idea because of mascing, not scamming, but if the blocking system is coming out because of the many requests and ideas, it would make scamming a lot worse too. No support.
andreo3333
#138577753Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:26 AM GMT

RATS, Botnets and many other forms of scamming systems would go wild on ROBLOX. Again, Blocking is a terrible idea. >This has nothing to do with BLOXYs, He won one, and most of his fans are supporting apparently. >it is like the Oscars, Yeah, an award that is only given out to a few people. Of course i know the Oscars are only awarded to a few people. BUT! The Oscars has more categories.
AirCrashInvestigatio
#138578220Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

"The Oscars have more categories" Roblox is a "mini" Oscars. Of course it has less categories.
AirCrashInvestigatio
#138578285Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:31 AM GMT

Also, 50% support 50% don't support @Title.
AirCrashInvestigatio
#138578664Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:34 AM GMT

"He won one, and most of his fans are supporting apparently." 1st part: so? 2nd part: Accusing people who are supporting being fans. People can have opinions on topics. I respect your opinion on disliking this idea. However, if you plan on foruming in S&I, you MUST have respect for other people's thoughts even if you disagree with them. Done. Goodbye.
edgymaster
#138581869Sunday, June 29, 2014 4:04 AM GMT

I like the idea, though not being able to block mods and admins would be needed. @andreo Stop going off topic and hating on the OP. Just because you don't like him is no reason to be rude.
andreo3333
#138587622Sunday, June 29, 2014 4:58 AM GMT

>Just because you don't like him is no reason to be rude. Well, it kind of is. >Not going off topic, Blocking of players is a bad idea, and is being supported by his fans.
SuperSy
#138632278Sunday, June 29, 2014 4:46 PM GMT

Ok this is not a discussion for how unfair you thought the BLOXYs were. If you want my opinion, I see no reason why people can't win twice if they make what the BLOXY judges deem to be consistent quality videos. Please do not come here and accuse people who support my suggestion of only doing so because some of them might like my videos. It is immature and a baseless argument to throw out. The reason that a lot of people are supporting this is because it gives more freedom to the players of ROBLOX, and freedom tends to be looked at as a good thing. Now onto an actual discussion: I've been scammed, as a lot of us have been, and trust me sending angry PMs don't do *anything* to the scammer. 99% of the time they won't feel "sorry" for you, they won't be so annoyed that they decide to give back what they stole, it doesn't work that way. I tried to reach the guy who scammed me for two years and not one of my messages was answered. Also, making a group have closed doors is pretty inconvenient. Instead of just letting people join the group, you have to go through every single person to make sure they aren't a spammer. It's not a gigantic pain, but it is a pain, and there is literally no good reason for not being able to ban a player from a group. I know there is some legitimacy to your claim that blocking *players* would help scammers, but the *owner* of a group (or admins he trusts) should have the ability to ban people from coming back because, after all, it is *his/her group.* I cannot see how banning users from groups is going to change anything for the worse.
SamuelCJ
#138632778Sunday, June 29, 2014 4:52 PM GMT

andreo, how much butthurt are you holding in right now? "DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD?"
seenit
#138632996Sunday, June 29, 2014 4:54 PM GMT

@andreo You're just afraid of half of Roblox blocking you.
Hyperant
#138633621Sunday, June 29, 2014 5:00 PM GMT

Blocking players: Full support. Groups: Full support. Places: No support, just add a ban system ingame.
SuperSy
#138635480Sunday, June 29, 2014 5:19 PM GMT

Yeah I was thinking a banning players from places would just be more convenient for people who are oblivious to scripting it in. It would just give the place creator more control over their place easily, so I don't really see what's wrong with it, but I also get it's not nearly as necessary as the above two.
TheUltimateMonkey
#138636030Sunday, June 29, 2014 5:24 PM GMT

hi destiny
andreo3333
#138637423Sunday, June 29, 2014 5:38 PM GMT

@Supersy There are already scripts for blocking people from places. @Seenit, I once watched a thug give you a boston handshake.
andreo3333
#138638263Sunday, June 29, 2014 5:47 PM GMT

Basically Blocking is a bad idea due to the fact of mascers, traffic flow in your game, scamming, abusing, I WOULD support, if it was less abusive. Blocking players whenever you want, is abusive, if there was a limit, I would support. People could Block users randomly, which is bad too. If you join a game with a Blocked person in the game, you would most likely shut down/ or loose connection. Blocking players from a free to join group is a bad idea because of all the new users who may join, but look like they'll cause trouble. Groups like FEAR, RAT, and many more Clans would not have a lot in their group anymore, due to the fact of blocking. And again, there are already scripts in game that can handle the people in your game. @Themanwiththetoejam Please, do me a favor and take care of that chemo.... you know, oh wait you lied about it, I forgot, sad. You are a humpbacked poo-breathing idiot, but that's not why I hate you. I hate you because you won't die.
SuperSy
#138648534Sunday, June 29, 2014 7:26 PM GMT

If you assumed that blocking players meant that you can't be in the same game as them you didn't read or fully understand my post. I meant blocked players cannot follow into games, you can still go into a game with them. When you block a player, they cannot send messages or anything like that on the WEBSITE. It should not affect games at all.
secretidagent
#138649334Sunday, June 29, 2014 7:34 PM GMT

Support.