of     1   

koopaNGC
#138705511Monday, June 30, 2014 4:10 AM GMT

When Roblox hasn't produced a 10tix hat for me to wear in spirit of my country? Roblox should let everyone express their patriotism even if its the last tix hat they'll ever make!
TheCurrencyExchange
#138706109Monday, June 30, 2014 4:17 AM GMT

Ugh, for crying out loud. You don't need a hat to show your appreciation, and I don't really get why people obsess over being patriotic so much.
OIivine
#138770326Monday, June 30, 2014 7:51 PM GMT

Be this kid. roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=22167222 //plastikJoker\\ Stage 1 - VAC
MrSeventeen
#138771378Monday, June 30, 2014 8:00 PM GMT

Support! I want to show my honor to my country, but with my NBC, even If I keep loving in everyday, I still won't be able to get enough robux. I want a 10 tix hat, or a 1 tix hat.
JellyAndPeanutButter
#138774075Monday, June 30, 2014 8:22 PM GMT

Y'know, a lot of people here aren't American and have WAY less patriotic themed hats but we still don't feel the need to express patriotism that much: I'm just saying.
koopaNGC
#138774913Monday, June 30, 2014 8:29 PM GMT

@plastikJoker, Implying I have the money to do that. @jellyandpeanutbutter, And what if I feel strongly attached to my country? Roblox is mostly Americans, and we even give out hats for Canada'a independence day and France's independence day too. We produce hats for like 98% of the people that play based on their nationality, but Roblox HQ resides in America and that's a good enough reason for them to be patriotic. We don't shoot fireworks in the sky for nothing.
JellyAndPeanutButter
#138775620Monday, June 30, 2014 8:36 PM GMT

Oh, I'm not saying you shouldn't be patriotic, I'm just saying it really isn't THAT big of a deal if you can't wear a patriotic hat. I mean, if you want to express your patriotism then do it with your actions instead if you can't with a hat.
NotReadyForFreddy
#138775835Monday, June 30, 2014 8:37 PM GMT

ew murica I prefer rusia liek alot
TheCurrencyExchange
#138777147Monday, June 30, 2014 8:49 PM GMT

Why do you care so much? What is there to gain by repeatedly saying in a thousand different ways "I love my country"? Who's even listening?
koopaNGC
#138785689Monday, June 30, 2014 10:05 PM GMT

@JellyAndPeanutButter, The forums seem to not like my patriotism. No one ever looks if I make a patriotic post. Wearing a hat is the only way people see it and not go crazy. @3rdblox, I have not said that in this entire thread. Look I just want a 10tickets hat so I could put on my head and celebrate a holiday. Why that has to seem like the greatest deal in the world to you I fail to understand. I also can't help but find it annoyingly rude how "Mr. I-have-the super-fancy-expensive-angel-wings" is totally not oaky with a cheap forgettable hat being put on the catalog. The crap? Guys I was around when you could buy an outfit for 2 tix that could scream America all you want. Now of days it takes a month just to wear anything. And if Roblox wants to be that way fine, but what about all the clothing-less people around? When I was a noob whenever a new tickets hat came out that was an always-buy, and I'd wear them and flash them around on all the servers as soon as I had it. Can you think of how treasurable something like that would be now with today's prices, on a holiday? I wasn't on the forums as a noob, but getting that tickets hat was always one of the greatest nostalgia's of my past and for every single newbie who can't post on this thread, because they've yet to know what a forum even is than this is the thread for everyone. That's all, get me a hat for the sake of getting me a hat.
TheCurrencyExchange
#138789459Monday, June 30, 2014 10:40 PM GMT

Why on earth does my Fallen Artemis Bow have anything to do with this? Sure, if I had of boasted about it then you could have called me arrogant, but I didn't even mention it. "Free" items are generally only for promotions. You can't expect "free" items every sale. It's like going to a store on Christmas and demanding free goods.
koopaNGC
#138791067Monday, June 30, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

"It's like going to a store on Christmas and demanding free goods." It's like being the poorest in a community during Christmas and getting presents from the town's local charity. Not only that, but in this situation the rich can take some of it too. "every sale" I don't expect every sale. But I expect something seasonal. Halloween for Fall, Christmas for Winter, Easter and the egg hunt for spring, but summer is the above all important because most of the entire population of Roblox is out of school. The only holiday I can think of that's most worthy is 4th of July. "Why on earth does my Fallen Artemis Bow have anything to do with this?" You can say that I implied based off your demeanor and attire you have little care for what cheap things get put up and only want there to be more rare limiteds to be put in place. To this extent I will even say that I implied that you implied that I was just like every other miserable NBC'er wanting tickets hats for any kind of silly reason. Now we can argue more about the sense in logic behind all that, but my gentleman I feel that would be besides the point of this thread. Where I put the heart of my argument is what I put the part below that. Just get a hat for the kiddies.
XenonLi
#138791898Monday, June 30, 2014 11:00 PM GMT

you should have bought it last year you should have actually realized that ROBLOX isn't a democracy and won't sell things for lower, and that ROBLOX doesn't have an independence day
blu3bird
#138794368Monday, June 30, 2014 11:22 PM GMT

ew murica THATS UNHYGIENIC

of     1