chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

JazzySpiceCandicanes
#141566030Saturday, July 26, 2014 1:29 AM GMT

You guys just don't have eyes.... >_>
LikeSatanButNot
#141573832Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:39 AM GMT

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS TO NANOMACHINES, SON! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Peeshavee
#162073786Wednesday, May 13, 2015 2:25 PM GMT

1. you can't put 2.0 , because then everyone would hate that. Plain outfit , as it was before 2014, is the best. 2. What you said about the new default face, is totally wrong. It's disgusting. Now that is a bad update. Rest of the forum was great and is definitely true.
Blizzardboy07
#177810214Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:38 PM GMT

3.0s need to #### off, like seriously, I cant play with these guys cause they make my eyes bleed Support -They copyed lego -they talk like this -There disgusting to look at -They should die in a fire.
raketan12345
#178451960Monday, November 23, 2015 6:40 AM GMT

The hair from the man 3.0 looks like bacon!!!!
trippyhitman999
#203660350Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:30 AM GMT

there are so many 3.0s there is the boy,girl,man and woman i mostly see the man and woman which makes me like roblox a little less then i used to it makes me wanna puke and with so many 3.0 people dont even know the boy and girl are 3.0.
trippyhitman999
#204905788Wednesday, December 21, 2016 3:32 AM GMT

sometimes 3.0s call people that started roblox before them noobs
Ex_Toonz
#211065829Thursday, March 02, 2017 3:09 AM GMT

I know I am kinda knew to Roblox (as in I do not have the vet badge) but I do not see why it is such a big deal. If people want to be 3.0's so be it. That is there choice. F.Y.I You did state everything with good evidence.
Nintendonate64
#211066045Thursday, March 02, 2017 3:12 AM GMT

Does anyone remember that 3.0 was a result of a Kre-o event? - Nin

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2