of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

princeyoshi
#1392014Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:22 PM GMT

here is the charactor sheet: name: (charactors name) age: (how old charactor is) gender: (boy/girl) syblings: (brothers/sisters) homeland: (which nation in the planet of roblox person belongs to) rank: (what rank are you in army) weapons: (weapons) alligance: (light/grey/dark/void) bloodline: (holy/unholy/none) special powers: (special powers, if any) story: the year is XXYX...the world is in chaos...this is the 1st world war robloxia has ever experianced...it all started when the nation of robloxia was attacked by the nation of veraxia, ever since the old king died, at the age of 89, and the new king took over...the next thing happening was that the kingdom of verdoxia invanded the nation of veraxia to try and make them draw back from attacking robloxia from fear that they could not take on 2 countries at once, however, minds were ploting and schemming in the twin nations volvoxia and volvaxia however, the nation of pandoxia was well aware of theploting, so they sent spys into volvaxia (but not volvoxia) ...meanwhile in other parts of the world of roblox...the nation of celixia was under attack by the nation of loranixia, who had secretly sided with veraxia, in order to take over the world...however...loranixia did not fully trust the people of veraxia...and that thought was true to not trust them...for later...the the nation of veraxia bombed the capital of loranixia (loran) killing many innocent people and the ruler and vice ruler of loranixia...this sense of such harsh betrayal brought an argument in yet another part of the world of roblox...the nation of rozaxia, and the nation of floruxia had a political meeting,about what to do to help the countries being attacked, and an argument broke out between the nations, rozaxia saying they should send supplies, but floruxia said they should not get involved in war and klet the other countries settle their diffrences (which never works, let alone happens, anyways)...but back in the nation of loranixia...anarchy was going on, so they made a new goverment...sadly this goverment was for more currupt then the goverments of volvaxia and volvoxia...and things took a turn for the worse...the started bombing celixia non-stop, the 1st strikes bombed thier bases storeing thier AA and planes, leaving the nation of celixia utterly helpless, the second bombings were another heavy blow to the nation of celixia, especialy since the head national guard, and ruler, and head of the defence department were killed in these bombings, this also caused the people's morale to go down greatly, several more bombings also happend afterwords, but as the nation loranixia's army was heading towrd the capital, with nothing in way to stop them, mega bomb was droped in the middle of the field where the remianing soldiars of the celixia army and the powerful (well, powerful aginst what numbers the currant celixia army was, but probobly a fair fight aginst most other armys) loranixia army, were bombed at the same time by a dark bomb, destorying all expet one soldiar from the celixian army, for he had the holy bloodline of YTP within him, so he was immune to the dark bomb, this soldiar was none other than,one of the three of the last of the ancaint nation of decanmaxia, he was the one known as weegee, he was enlisted in the celixia army for in case of emergancys, he hurried back to the nation of pandoxia to alert the the world that a very dark force now exists, and could conquer the world if not destroyed...and this is where our story begins...
princeyoshi
#1392100Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:29 PM GMT

name: princeyoshi age: unknown gender: boy syblings: sandbag homeland: pandoxia rank: ruler 1 of 2 weapons: magic boomberang halberd alligance: light bloodline: holy special powers: randomness name: sandbag age: unknown gender: boy syblings: princeyoshi homeland: pandoxia rank: ruler 1 of 2 weapons: magic alligance: light bloodline: holy special powers: randomness name: weegee age: unknown gender: boy syblings: malleo homeland: pandoxia rank: general weapons: eyes alligance: light bloodline: holy special powers: weegee virus name: malleo age: unknwon gender: boy syblings: weegee homeland: pandoxia rank: general weapons: mouth alligance: light bloodline: holy special powers: malleo curse name: yochie age: unknown gender: boy syblings: none homeland: pandoxia rank: general weapons: mouth alligance: light bloodline: holy special powers: yochie jinx
princeyoshi
#1392124Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:30 PM GMT

sry for triple post but...one last thing no makeing godly charactors unless your me or kill1
princeyoshi
#1392461Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:55 PM GMT

at the pandoxian castle... princeyoshi: what?!?!? are dark bomb?!?!?! weegee: yes, a dark bomb, i've never seen anything like it through all these ages... sandbag: but i have... princeyoshi: would u care to inform us sandbag? sandbag: decisions....XD princeyoshi: XD weegee: how can u laugh at a time like this?...ermm....not to be disrespectiful or anything... primceyoshi: were just like that XD sandbag: yep XD weegee: erm....ok then... sandbag: now then where was i... ah yes... *flashback* sandbag: it was on the day of-- priceyoshi: how are we all haveing the same flashback!!! some of us weren't even in existance back then!!! XD !!! sandbag: XD !!! bear with me anyways... weegee: ... sandbag: jeez weegee...do u always have to be so sierius? anyways... it was the day of new year, that an evil froce had appered and dark bombed us...as you cans see the bomb fall right...now..and and hits right here...see? i rembered the-- princeyoshi: whers the boom noise!!! XD !!!! sandbag: uy cant have noise in these flahsbacks when therre this old!!! XD !!! sierisuly,...the flashback is all fading to a yellow color...like when paper gets realy old XD !!! princeyoshi: o rly? sandbag: ya rly! weegee: sta-rly XD sandbag: XD !!!!! princeyoshi: now your getting the hang of it weegee ma boi! sandbag: anyways...as it hit, dakr forces swept acruss like firey explsion, exept it was dark forcey explsion, XD, and i was the onkly survivor...and blah blah blah fastfoward...XD princeyoshi: XD sandbag: here we go! it was dark buildrman...he was the one who did it...and i fight him here, as u can see, and seal him away... like i sealed his other dark friends... *end of flashback* weegee: were up aginst thelegndary dark builder man?!!?!??!?! princeyoshi: yes... sandbag: which is why ur brother and pet are here also malleo: this wont be easy..ill just use my fire flo-- princeyoshi: dont finish that line!!! malleo: oh yea, sry XD yochie: you wont find adobe here in nyrobi! sandbag: *crushed by adobe cube* im ok...XD princeyoshi: XD
princeyoshi
#1392516Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:58 PM GMT

syr for x5 post but...i can think 3 things... 1. ppl are still reading the story XD 2. ppl are currantly typing up thier posts 3. no-one wants to be in this rp D:
princeyoshi
#1392985Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:44 PM GMT

i should probobly mention what nation is on what alligance robloxia: light pandoxia: light verdoxia: light magmaxia: light celixia: grey rozaxia: grey floruxia: grey yituxia: grey cratoxia: dark veraxia: dark loranixia: dark marlaxia: dark volvaxia: void volvoxia: void i should also mention what continets they are on... robloxia: robloxa pandoxia: robloxa verdoxia: robloxa veraxia: robloxa celixia: magmaxa loranixia: magmaxa magmaxia: magmaxa rozaxia: cratoxa floruxia: cratoxa cratoxia: cratoxa volvaxia: volv volvoxia: volv marlaxia: volv yituxia: volv order of contionets we go to, as part of plot, that is pre-planed: 1. robloxa: defeat veraxia at robloxia side of border by defeating dark telamon, defeat veraxia at verdoxia side of border by defeating dark telaon for the second time 2. magmax: defeat loranixia by defeating dark clockwork, recive word from magmaxia to get supplys order from rozaxia for celixia 3. volv: meeting with spys to see whats being ploted at the twin nations HQ, aid the people at yituxia aginst the attack of marlaxia by defeating eric.cassel 4. robloxa: defeat the re-risen veraxia, defeat dark clockwork 5. cratoxa: get supplys for celixia, covince floruxia to make peace with rozaxia 6. maxmaxa: give supplys to celixia defeat dark clockwork 7. cratoxa: defeat dark clockwork once and for all at cratoxia 8. volv: defeat volvaxia by defeating dark matt dusek, defeat volvoxia by defeating dark builderman 9. "the undersea continent" : deafeat dark reesemcblox, and then void eric.cassel 10. the next thread: start roblox world war 2
Darkblade887
#1393045Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:49 PM GMT

name: Blade age: 14 gender: boy syblings: dead... homeland: Pandoxia rank: Admiral weapons: Sphere of light, sword of splitting diemiensons alligance: light bloodline: holy special powers: Mystery
princeyoshi
#1396004Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:36 PM GMT

but just then... random messanger: your highness x2, evil telamon is moveing the front forward at robloxia and verdoxia! princeyoshi: to robloxian boarder!!! sandbag: but what about the verdoxia border? princeyoshi: thats why were sending weegee and yochie to there to stall for time malleo: what about me? princeyoshi: you will comewith us malleo sandbag: ok, ill go to the moon...jk XD princeyoshi: XD
princeyoshi
#1396492Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:08 AM GMT

i should probobly tell u thier pwoers work... weegee has the weegee virus which turns ppl into weegee clone slave things or somthing... malleo has the malleo curse which turns things into fire flowers everytime he says "fire flower" yochie has the yoshi jinx, every time he says "adobe" a gaint 'adobe cube' comes down form the sky and squashes stuff
princeyoshi
#1400540Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:42 AM GMT

plz post!!!!!!!!!! name: mama luigi age: unknown gender: boy syblings: ... homeland: pandoxia rank: commander weapons: toast alligance: light bloodline: holy special powers: magic balloon, bagel, bagel tornado, spaghetti
princeyoshi
#1400744Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:33 PM GMT

i almost forgot...mama luigi's theme song XD "thats maaaaaaaaaamammamamamamamaamaamaa yaaahhh!!! stay here while i wring out my cap koopa football players. stay here while i wring out my cap cap cap! stay here while i wring out my cap. slobbered! now i know how a meat ball feels! now now now! koopa football players."
kill2
#1400771Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:38 PM GMT

name: Kill1 age: 13 gender: boy syblings: NONE! homeland: Robloxia rank: Loyal Renegade Hunter weapons: many things alligance: light bloodline: holy special powers: god Powers
princeyoshi
#1400810Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:44 PM GMT

at the robloxia border... princeyoshi: *slashes and entire row of soldiars down* sandbag: *does nothing and 3 lines of soldiars die* malleo: fire flower! *the rest of the soldiars turn into fire flowers* dark telamon: grr!!! *pulls out chain gun of darkness* die!! princeyoshi: if only kill1 was here!
kill2
#1400918Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:07 PM GMT

?????: *is on an Airship* *jumps down* DIVING CRUSH! *takes out sword and land behind Dark Telamon and slashes him* someone called for the Renegade hunter, Kill1?
princeyoshi
#1401220Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:49 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
princeyoshi
#1401278Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:55 PM GMT

here is link to final spaghetti (the 1st one) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3WhxV-9mxw&feature=related if u want to just see the cutscene only, fastforward to 3:45 ps. i cant remember if there are swears, even thoguh ive watched it like 20 times XD, so enter at own risk...i dont think there are swears...ill check just incase...if there are i will post "swears exist, enter at own risk"
princeyoshi
#1401303Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:58 PM GMT

there are swears, enter at own risk!!! (i counted 2 swears)
princeyoshi
#1401319Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:00 PM GMT

heres is link 2 previews for final spaghetti II (this one has no swears, i checked)
princeyoshi
#1401328Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:01 PM GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWLcZMeA7jc forgot put link!!! XD !!!
kill2
#1401443Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:14 PM GMT

Kill1: OWN3D
princeyoshi
#1401727Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:58 PM GMT

princeyoshi: now we must get to loranixia... sandbag: but how will we get there? princeyoshi: we could teleport... sandbag: naaa....how about...we ask admiral blade to sail us thier by ship? weegee: shouldant we get there as fast as possible though? malleo: hes got a point u know... yoshi: hmm...lets just teleoport b4 we have a huge time consuming conversation... weegee; now there is a good idea! sandbag: alright *teleports everyone to the nation of celixia*
kill2
#1401779Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:04 PM GMT

Kill1: why am i surounded by idiots.....
kill2
#3867156Sunday, November 23, 2008 1:20 PM GMT

Interesting lulz for the epic winz
princeyoshi
#3995525Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:57 PM GMT

error 408: thread's life not found
princeyoshi
#3995566Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:59 PM GMT

bumped the wrong thread srys >.< (note to self: look at titles better)

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right