SouledOut
#141410271Thursday, July 24, 2014 7:16 PM GMT

@Bio, agreed! @Arw LOL Thanks supporters!
RealSteveAustin
#141412066Thursday, July 24, 2014 7:34 PM GMT

You dont know how roblox works Emos are idiots
SouledOut
#141416773Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:20 PM GMT

Bump
arw14
#141419360Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:43 PM GMT

roblox isnt a fashion show, you oder it's a game about building
uniquee
#141420093Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:50 PM GMT

Since they introduced the character customization feature they should honor it - make the system fair. If you anti-supporters claim that there is nothing more to Roblox other than building and playing games, then they should just remove character customization altogether. Say goodbye to your little tree logo on your torso because I would rather have no system at all than a corrupt system.
SouledOut
#141421200Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:00 PM GMT

I completely agree with uniquee, Roblox is about building, but not JUST about building obviously. If they have a catalog for people to participate in buying clothes which helps fluctuate tix and robux through the system and so that people may dress their avatar how they like, Roblox isn't just about building. Mostly, yes. Arw you need to get your tree tee tail out of here, you were complaining about us bumping this thread yet you continue to do so. So um thanks lol B), but your bias comments aren't beneficial so...
Sereka
#141421383Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:01 PM GMT

I support. The current solution now is to put logos on your actual clothing and not the template so that the copier will have difficulty removing the logo without ruining the outfit. I put on this weird S logo that's on my Welcome To My Profile picture.
ExplicitMinds
#141421658Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

//
SouledOut
#141422474Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:10 PM GMT

@Se thanks and yeah... But if there's a lot of plain texture/fabric on the clothing they could just copy and paste that over the trademark. Roblox should really establish something else.
tanlolol12345
#141423627Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:20 PM GMT

1.) (I don't know how easy this would be.)Make clothing TEMPLATES unable to be seen. Just like hats and gear are. (Yes, they have templates. And they are see-able, but not by replacing the item's last ID number with it's -1 value. And they aren't to-scale.) -------not possible becuase the picture has to have a link to exist and you can always find it 2.) Make clothing templates unable to be downloaded. Currently if you right click the template, there's an option to download it. Is it possible to disable that property? ----------no 3.) When clothing is approved, put a ROBLOX (or something) trademark over the template. If that won't mess up the original clothing. ---------it would ruin the clothing and they can just delete it 4.) Make clothing able to be copy-locked, and if someone is to allow someone to copy their clothing, there should be a box where a user can enter people who can copy the clothing. If someone didn't have permission and copied it they would receive a warn/ban. --------this would be useless due to the 3 statements above
AppleBloom1010
#141423874Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:22 PM GMT

Preach it,girl. Great ideas here that appeal to me very much. #Support
Mouseworks
#141424154Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:24 PM GMT

get out you damn oders go get cancer or something
RealSteveAustin
#141424301Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:25 PM GMT

"Since they introduced the character customization feature they should honor it - make the system fair. If you anti-supporters claim that there is nothing more to Roblox other than building and playing games, then they should just remove character customization altogether. Say goodbye to your little tree logo on your torso because I would rather have no system at all than a corrupt system." i honestly dont care if they remove shirts and pants im fine with my beautiful hats Emos are idiots
arw14
#141424497Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:27 PM GMT

"Since they introduced the character customization feature they should honor it - make the system fair. If you anti-supporters claim that there is nothing more to Roblox other than building and playing games, then they should just remove character customization altogether. Say goodbye to your little tree logo on your torso because I would rather have no system at all than a corrupt system." i honestly dont care if they remove shirts and pants im fine with my beautiful hats [2] and i wish that roblox could just be about building then oders like you can quit haah
SouledOut
#141425084Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

Bump
RealSteveAustin
#141427567Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:54 PM GMT

Copying is never gonna go away. People have been doing it since 2007, finding loopholes to copy clothing. Sorry,but you're gonna have to deal with it. Emos are idiots
XlPrinceBJHGotGameXl
#141427618Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:55 PM GMT

Telling us we gotta dress like you, wear kestrel like you, talk like you, wear hats like you, have class like you. Wanna know what I'm sick of? Tree-head and her annoying ######## followers. Couldn't stay oringal even if you tried, couldn't have imagination even if you tried. Let me you this for fact ###### idiots, roblox isn't based on building, its based on creativity and imagination. Your momma's shoulda raised you better than to be a bunch of bullies, smfh. No wonder your a bunch of jerks your pairents must be so rude can't even keep a job, thats why half of you are NBC, living off of foodstamps. I don't even need to see you irl i already know. So keep on showing your true colors but guess what? I'll never wear a stupid painted torso, painted left leg, painted right leg. Its my character and I'll dress how i wanna ###### dress, and i ain't leaving.. So how about yall shut the ###### up, cause all you can do is snitch, so get the Admins, you weak mother #######.. Not strength weak, mentally weak. Getting upset just cause something ain't going your way, you make me sick.. Just go snitch you piece of #####..
RealSteveAustin
#141427804Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:57 PM GMT

"Telling us we gotta dress like you, wear kestrel like you, talk like you, wear hats like you, have class like you. Wanna know what I'm sick of? Tree-head and her annoying ######## followers. Couldn't stay oringal even if you tried, couldn't have imagination even if you tried. Let me you this for fact ###### idiots, roblox isn't based on building, its based on creativity and imagination. Your momma's shoulda raised you better than to be a bunch of bullies, smfh. No wonder your a bunch of jerks your pairents must be so rude can't even keep a job, thats why half of you are NBC, living off of foodstamps. I don't even need to see you irl i already know. So keep on showing your true colors but guess what? I'll never wear a stupid painted torso, painted left leg, painted right leg. Its my character and I'll dress how i wanna ###### dress, and i ain't leaving.. So how about yall shut the ###### up, cause all you can do is snitch, so get the Admins, you weak mother #######.. Not strength weak, mentally weak. Getting upset just cause something ain't going your way, you make me sick.. Just go snitch you piece of #####.." Harsh Emos are idiots
tanlolol12345
#141427949Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:58 PM GMT

@xIprince 10/10 flamebait also the first line sounds like you arent supporting, then it just sounds like harrasment after. also, gr8 filterpassing m8 another thing, "tree head" (arw) is a troll and saying it out loud is feeding it so
SouledOut
#141428094Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:59 PM GMT

Killem
tanlolol12345
#141428219Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:01 PM GMT

1.) (I don't know how easy this would be.)Make clothing TEMPLATES unable to be seen. Just like hats and gear are. (Yes, they have templates. And they are see-able, but not by replacing the item's last ID number with it's -1 value. And they aren't to-scale.) -------not possible becuase the picture has to have a link to exist and you can always find it 2.) Make clothing templates unable to be downloaded. Currently if you right click the template, there's an option to download it. Is it possible to disable that property? ----------no 3.) When clothing is approved, put a ROBLOX (or something) trademark over the template. If that won't mess up the original clothing. ---------it would ruin the clothing and they can just delete it 4.) Make clothing able to be copy-locked, and if someone is to allow someone to copy their clothing, there should be a box where a user can enter people who can copy the clothing. If someone didn't have permission and copied it they would receive a warn/ban. --------this would be useless due to the 3 statements above [2]
SouledOut
#141428811Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:07 PM GMT

"-------not possible becuase the picture has to have a link to exist and you can always find it' I never said anything about removing the link. And I know you can get to them, but if it's not to size then it would ruin copying for some people. "----------no" Lol I know it's possible know, there are some images where the right-click options are in the least shortened. And "download..." is gone. "---------it would ruin the clothing and they can just delete it" It wouldn't ruin the clothing if they put it on the layout of the roblox page/didn't let it corrupt the image. And how can they "delete" a trademark? --------this would be useless due to the 3 statements above Those three statements above back fired.
RustyScripter
#141428871Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:07 PM GMT

What if people resell old clothing that went down because the owner quit and/or wasn't able to get BC? What now?
uniquee
#141429327Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:12 PM GMT

Constructive criticism is appreciated. Constant discouragement for no apparent reason other than to get rid of "ODers" and to flame people to make your sorry lives just a little better - well, the jokes on you because you're only bumping the thread more and giving the thread more attention.
XlPrinceBJHGotGameXl
#141429446Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:13 PM GMT

Tan, they can troll all they want. When truth is all they are a bunch of punks, who have no expanded vocabulary. Me&tree-girl had an all out flame war couple days. Wanna know what all she could say was? "Ugly" everyone knows I'm ugly, its obvious. "Odr" i dated a girl on Skype not on here, so its none of your concern. I can insult her on how low she is to insult on a video game, she doesn't even know how to design, my clothing may not be the best but they ain't google images and thats all that matters. Unless you do some sort of graphic design, then you may judge. But all of you are are a bunch of money slots ATM, your not helping the community in any way. All you do is purchase clothes, and hats. Your nothing more than a simple deposit. That nice enough for your uneducated pea sized brain to understand? Hm?