of     1   

comicdude
#140013849Friday, July 11, 2014 7:56 PM GMT

cowherd sucks. voice is annoying and just cry's cry's and cry's all the time like a baby These girlymons are nothing more than egotistical morons that wear diapers all day cause there full of....u know the rest fellas Hey joe! You still think tuffy is still better than montero? Lmao. You should be a comedian at the Apollo. You're absolutely right. I shouldnt be commenting on idiotic comments like yours. No way tuffy is better than montero. Get out of here with that shiz When I was in the military I endured 139 + heat in iraq but night it was freezing cold STORY: 17 dogs die in suburban Phoenix kennel "Next story please" -biznasty101 Mccarthy, if you are reading this. I want you to know that you suck at baseball!! Only idiots don't understand what I wrote. You must be one of those idiots. Great. U just jinxed the cardinals. Thanks a lot Man there are a lot of ʀᴇᴛᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ people that comment on this site but you my brother take the cake. You're ramblings are the most ʀᴇᴛᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ mumbo jumbo nonsense I ever heard. My previous post still stands. You're still a ʀᴇᴛᴀʀᴅ buddy. U definitely still take the cake. Lol. Cheers! U can live healthy your whole life Then bam!! You die from that massive heart attack. Wishin you had that burger now? Go back to school son. I think you're grammar could still use some work. Somebody cut the cheese big time! Lmao You're right, fixing your stupidity is a challenge in itself so I will leave that to other people to do that. Throwing insults at people just makes look even more stupid.
tgross25
#140013959Friday, July 11, 2014 7:57 PM GMT

@BizNasty2point0
comicdude
#140014124Friday, July 11, 2014 7:59 PM GMT

this isnt @BizNasty2point0 this is some random arizona sports fan
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#140014207Friday, July 11, 2014 8:00 PM GMT

"Somebody cut the cheese big time! Lmao" LOL THIS GUY
comicdude
#147362196Sunday, October 05, 2014 7:23 AM GMT