of     1   

FlyScript
#140125116Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:07 PM GMT

As I'm sure you're aware, a group of immature ROBLOXians have started manipulating DLL to exploit in ROBLOX and exploit Player Points amongst other things. Now, I'm no tech genius so I can't suggest a way of patching the whole exploit, but I can think of a way to stop Player Points from being exploited. If you look at v3rmillion.net/chatbox.php you'll see the co-ordination of these exploitation 'raids', and you can get their IP adresses from the web server hosts or shut the website down. Many members of the site also use their real ROBLOX account names. Easy pickings, mods. Anyway, in the chatlog it was made evident that loadstring is being used somehow. LoadStringEnabled has some bugs, apparently, that need to be fixed. The code that runs is apparently only client-side, and that's how it is working. As for stopping PlayerPoints being stolen, just make it so that Player Points Service and methods can only be used from server scripts, and/or inside ServerScriptStorage where it's not replicated to the client and the client doesn't have access to it. This way there's simply no available route for exploiters to take in order to do the exploit. Anyway, there you go. I have presented the problem and offered part of the solution. The rest is up to you mods. ily <3 【◄[ϟ]〓☜✪ xWOWZABOYx; FCOM, SQN COM, Scientist, Veteran, Visionary ✪☞〓[ϟ]►】
LolfreezeLol98
#140125386Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:09 PM GMT

Yup
sgtboomblox
#140125454Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:10 PM GMT

Or, we could just get rid of player points entirely. They serve no purpose whatsoever, and all they do is keep making the same people famous. How do they make the same people famous you ask? When someone becomes famous, they obviously get more tix, and therefore can trade them for robux. The more robux they have, the more player points they can add into their game, which people go crazy for for some reason, and the people just keep playing so they can get more of their stupid player points.
FlyScript
#140125836Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:14 PM GMT

ROBLOX is still testing Player Points, and they're attempting to make it so that it's not just something you can buy. 【◄[ϟ]〓☜✪ xWOWZABOYx; FCOM, SQN COM, Scientist, Veteran, Visionary ✪☞〓[ϟ]►】
sgtboomblox
#140126019Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:15 PM GMT

No, I'm saying that you need robux to add player points into your game. I don't know what people think is so special about them, but they go crazy for any game that has them.
FlyScript
#140130722Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:59 PM GMT

This will stop it: http://www.roblox.com/Anti-DLL-Explot-Script-V1-3-item?id=166048914 【◄[ϟ]〓☜✪ xWOWZABOYx; FCOM, SQN COM, Scientist, Veteran, Visionary ✪☞〓[ϟ]►】
Sonicpokemon104
#140205948Sunday, July 13, 2014 5:08 PM GMT

The play point i'm not a fan of however it show how elite you are at games so i dont't know
PokeShadow77
#140207170Sunday, July 13, 2014 5:24 PM GMT

We should listen to this guy, he's an offical in Spark Studios. Support ~ Do you want to see the Rabbits David? ~
TwoTwoTueTue
#140207225Sunday, July 13, 2014 5:25 PM GMT

WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSWNTS WNTSWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSWNTS WNTSWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTWNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTS WNTSWNTS WNTS
FlyScript
#140281498Monday, July 14, 2014 7:04 AM GMT

How is this WNTS? I'm addressing a specific issue and giving the mods a way of fixing it, plus my own current method. 【◄[ϟ]〓☜✪ xWOWZABOYx; FCOM, SQN COM, Scientist, Veteran, Visionary ✪☞〓[ϟ]►】
Lord_Narwhal
#140282042Monday, July 14, 2014 7:12 AM GMT

support
JOHN_DYCE
#140318834Monday, July 14, 2014 6:14 PM GMT

I know, right? I mean, if roblox started selling hats for PP, then they wouldnt be completely useless!
Wisxm
#140412265Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:56 PM GMT

you can never stop them!
legobotron
#140412993Tuesday, July 15, 2014 3:09 PM GMT

It would be a good fighting chance
FlyScript
#140825381Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:05 AM GMT

Bump. It would be easy to implement. Just make it so that as long as the API call is made in a ServerScript in the ServerScriptService it'll work. If not it'll return nil or something (no errors necesssary). Similar things are already done with other services where RBX Lua methodolgy is limited depending on circumstance. I'd also cause developers to use the ServerScriptService and make better games. 【◄[ϟ]〓☜✪ xWOWZABOYx; FCOM, SQN COM, Scientist, Veteran, Visionary ✪☞〓[ϟ]►】

of     1