of     1   

Legion772
#140478114Wednesday, July 16, 2014 2:43 AM GMT

a way to test gear before you buy it.. other then adding it to a test level... builder points.. cause i spend 6 to 12 hours a day building and dont get any points... and regular player points should work like experience seems kinda unfair when you can jus buy them.. or go on a game where they just rain... servers could then go by experience levels.. cause i play some games for the first time and die twice before i can even read the controls.. and maybe some kinda manuals.. jus a suggestion for gane nakes to have a online reference to check out instead of the scrolling letters at the load screen that says buttons and their action and they you never see them agoan..
XenonLi
#140478444Wednesday, July 16, 2014 2:46 AM GMT

if you want to get paid for building then go to school work hard be employed in architecture or construction work srsly, what's so hard about realizing that video games have no rewards that you don't assign them?
Legion772
#154065811Saturday, January 17, 2015 2:11 AM GMT

are you crazy.. lol i actualy went to school for archecture. 4 years... and work construction building houses... all except for the slab.. electrical and plumbing... video games are my life been building them since i was 7... won multiple awards for duke nukem 3d and quake.. before i was even old enuff to drive... knowing some one enjoys a gaming universe i vreated is more of a reward then the money i make building houses... house is a house.. but an entire city or universe is god like.. foreal if you dont find any kind of accomplishment thru creating a video game.. you should play.. go read a book on history and stuff others accomplished...
cpmoderator12345
#154065978Saturday, January 17, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

Building... no, just no. 1. Building takes no effort, unlike scripting. 2. Free models. 3. Work on your grammar -{cpmoderator12345}- ||:Conquerer of Role-Playing forum:|| ||:average scripter:||
Windfarmer
#154067303Saturday, January 17, 2015 2:33 AM GMT

C works himself to d3ath.

of     1