of     1   

AstralHarbinger
#140746168Friday, July 18, 2014 4:20 PM GMT

Why hasn't no one considered requesting that non builders club may sell there hats for roblox or return them for roblox? Non- bc should also be able to have there own groups. None - bc should be capable doing minimul things bc members do. Couple tix an robux a day for a non bc and thats all they can do. Even this very aggrevating price raise in clothes. Im getting the feeling roblox is more of a bc covered- based website since they have way more opportunities then non bc. --Bc have the following--: Group development Associations with other clans Game pass selling A quantity of 50 players in there game. Clothing selling Good amount of daily roblox and tix currency transaction Tradable items and much more --Non-Bc have the following--: Gaming making t shirts that are unsellable Very little daily roblox and tix currency Game creating but needing bc for many detials requiring bc Roblox is literally giving so much oppurtunity for 1 side rather than both. I was both tbc,and bc like 5 times but also experimented on my own with going on my 2nd acc with non bc to see the exposition of what i refer to. Its dificult to manuver without bc in roblox. What do you think of this matter? Does it affect you? You dont care? You want to do something about it? Give an honest opinion
IronForumer
#140746574Friday, July 18, 2014 4:25 PM GMT

BC privileges are privileges you get when you pay and contribute to ROBLOX becoming even bigger and the company/site staying alive. You don't deserve groups and shirt/pants selling if you complain about not having "rights" when you can pay as little as $6 a month to get those "rights" "If I reply meanly, it's because you've said something stupid. Not that I care if I offended you 80 percent of the time." -Me
AstralHarbinger
#140783267Friday, July 18, 2014 10:42 PM GMT

im glad you said such a procrastic comment since that proves your one sided to this society. Meaningly, non bc can contribute as well if they have more oppurtunities. There is a difference between contribution and privileges. For what i've seen from communities throughout roblox games they've said many influental resources in which non-bc would build, sell, and create just as an ordinary bc but since there are these so called "privileges" it stops them from acheiving a dream. Ever wondered the fact roblox seeks mainly money from members rather than what we can achieve? True they give badges but literally they dont seem to care so much rather the "contribution" of the society aka money from us. We are are the inevitable people who dont care unless we get what we pay for.
Sinthis
#140783397Friday, July 18, 2014 10:43 PM GMT

this is my new response to ROBLOX's economy: real world economy riggy gave me my siggy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
CometTheDarkLord
#140783905Friday, July 18, 2014 10:48 PM GMT

You have to pay to get more features on a free to play website. Didn't see that coming. `Bow down to my siggy`
Sinthis
#140784728Friday, July 18, 2014 10:56 PM GMT

blame government, comet riggy gave me my siggy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shelbie856
#140785649Friday, July 18, 2014 11:05 PM GMT

NBC users don't get any daily ***Robux***, first of all. Second of all, your grammar stinks.
Sinthis
#140786005Friday, July 18, 2014 11:08 PM GMT

@shelbie856 First of all, NBC users don't get any daily ROBUX. Second, your grammar is bad.* riggy gave me my siggy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shelbie856
#140789654Friday, July 18, 2014 11:39 PM GMT

@Star My grammar was/is perfect. Learn what grammar is, kid.
AstralHarbinger
#140854003Saturday, July 19, 2014 4:50 PM GMT

its not the grammar that is the issue its this issue that affects the whole community of roblox worldwide
IronForumer
#140855620Saturday, July 19, 2014 5:10 PM GMT

You can contribute to ROBLOX, yes. But you need to pay to get privileges on a free to play game. If it was fully free to play, nobody would buy BC, seeing as there aren't special perks exclusive to BC.
AstralHarbinger
#141644353Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:37 PM GMT

there way of contribution is money. IF only it was literally free

of     1