of     1   

4antitimmy1231
#140783756Friday, July 18, 2014 10:47 PM GMT

LAL @ CLE - Due to the recent trade of BuckToothJones to the Kings, I have the Lakers winning this one. With the coaching of nurseloco2 (doctorcrazy1) and Pyro22, the Lakers will have more team chemistry then their opposition. Cleveland will lose the boards battle which will most likely cost them the game. Leading Scorers - Kingstan8321(21) iVisioon (30) Final Score - LAL (102) CLE (93) OKC @ IND - Indiana this offseason has been in disarray with all the owning and coaching issues. Now with a set owner in jeff55, I don't think they will be able to pull this one out. OKC has a lot of shooting options including the long necked Eliyh and Flameonx. OKC will completly dominate Indiana behind the 3 point line and will win this game by atleast 15. Leading Scorers - Eliyh (27) jeff55 - (17) Final Score - OKC (123) IND (76) POR @ NYK - In my mind, NYK is the sleeper of the league. They have the most complete team with FLAWLESSGOODNESS2ALT and iTwine in the front court with DjStoner and redraider0929 in the backcourt with davchi1 point guarding. Portland also have a good complete team, but I don't think that they will be able to play together as they have S6 MVP NerIensNoel and LordUnion leading them in this one. Leading Scorers - iTwine and redraider0929 (24) LordUnion (29) Final Score - POR (112) NYK (114) SAC @ ORL Orlando has the best front court in the league with PhonzoGoretti and S6 ROTY GabeAgyeZeke. Orlando will eat up all of the boards and get putbacks for days. Along with those two they have IntenseBlaze and point guard AD3 (AdFreBlast). Sacramento will focus their offensive attack from long range and hopefully will get good performances out of JonnyP23 and rookie BillStealEm if they want to contend for this game. Leading Scorers - JonnyP23 (22) PhonzoGoretti (31) Final Score - SAC (88) ORL (101) MEM @ CHA Game of the week right here. Memphis and Charlotte each have good teams put together. Memphis has a lot of potential to become the best team of the league with 3 time champion MoobsyTebow, spydeman340, and sixth man xXJTW12Xx. Charlotte made a big offseason signing with EBL's version of "The Decision" as JoeThrowEm chose to go to Charlotte. They also have KingXR and an already "guaranteed" ROTY in GuestGinobili. Leading Scorers - spydeman340 (25) JoeThrowEm (37) Final Score - MEM (123) CHA (106)
PiggyHD
#140784004Friday, July 18, 2014 10:49 PM GMT

Teams scoring 120+'s.. How long is this?
Gavadi
#140784999Friday, July 18, 2014 10:59 PM GMT

this is so biased considering we blew NYK out by 40 last time we scrimmed them lol

of     1